List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Todays show....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Todays show....

Started by granny45 at 2012/10/04 09:23AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 01:55PM, Views: 794, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/10/04 09:23AM
    Todays show....
    granny45

I think the writers should have had someone else besides Lauren lecturing Phyllis about just "walking away" instead of fighting with Nina and the bug! Did the writers forget the Lauren/Daisy storyline?????? Lauren didn't exactly "walk away" and ignore Daisy - she shot at her!!!!!!! WOW - a little bit hypocritical???? I love Lauren but....just saying!!

#2   2012/10/04 10:06AM
    Re: Todays show....
    SassySashie

I really enjoyed the argument today! Everyone in GC is a bit of a hypocrite at one point or another so I was not surprised by Lauren but Phyllis did attempt to walk away at first did she not? It was nice to see Ninas dirty laundry aired, she's hardly on so it is easy to forget that she really has no room to judge!

#3   2012/10/04 10:09AM
    GLfan85

Do any of them have room to judge? I have to say though, what a person does when they are young and dumb doesn't have much bearing unless they still do it when they are old. Well, being Nina has grown up considerable and Phyliss still does the same things.... there ya go.

#4   2012/10/04 10:14AM
    SassySashie

Quote GLfan85: Do any of them have room to judge? I have to say though, what a person does when they are young and dumb doesn't have much bearing unless they still do it when they are old. Well, being Nina has grown up considerable and Phyliss still does the same things.... there ya go.

Oh? She attempted to run over anybody lately? Must've missed it

#5   2012/10/04 11:45AM
    Finally Free

Quote SassySashie: I really enjoyed the argument today! Everyone in GC is a bit of a hypocrite at one point or another so I was not surprised by Lauren but Phyllis did attempt to walk away at first did she not? It was nice to see Ninas dirty laundry aired, she's hardly on so it is easy to forget that she really has no room to judge!

EXACTLY!!

#6   2012/10/04 01:50PM
    chillepepper

Well I guess nobody is allowed to make a comment about Broom Hilda unless they get to bash Nina too. Was a lot of hoopla about the slap ,but I guess Phylliss was sleeping with Chance too or I should say Phillip 2 because she saw fit to bring up about him pretending to be dead to get away from Nina, Broom Hilda needs to get her facts straight and stop shooting off her mouth about things she knows nothing about. I know that Phillip and Nina have made piece with the past too bad the broom hasn't.especially since she is the one saying she has moved on,GMAFB Broom ,you still hate Chris and seeing her with Danny makes you mad to this day,what a stupid idiot you are. and now the new regime has decided the he!! with making Broom pay ,she is our queen too,nice to know that they aren't playing favourites,more propping of MS and her character coming up,and all they had to do was destroy a few others ,all in a days work. had hopes for not having to put up with the MS show and her picking and choosing of her hookups,because she certainly should be dictating the show,lucky You Michelle ,love to know what kind of pull you have and with who.Not that she isn't a good actress,but she isn't the only good one on the show. Thought that JFP and JG might do a little something better than prop up MS's PN.

#7   2012/10/04 01:55PM
    granny45

In the scene I was watching - Nina came up to Phyllis and started the whole thing!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list