List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Started by jcren at 2012/10/04 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 01:40PM, Views: 7300, Replies: 89
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:
    #81   2012/10/05 11:03AM
    Re: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer
    jcren

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta go to protect herself. She has her father. Clearly he is okay with Summer ignoring Phyllis for the time being.

I doubt it will go on forever. But Phyllis needs to back off.

#82   2012/10/05 11:05AM
    Perseus

Quote jcren:
    Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

MAB's Phonan will be DEAD, Phack wont be romantic, and Phick is hardly DEAD, you Sharon/Shick fans are ONCE AGAIN in for a rude awakening.

LOVED the new Phick bumper, and Phikc featured at the beginning of one of the new openings like Niktor is

#83   2012/10/05 11:06AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote jcren: Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta go to protect herself. She has her father. Clearly he is okay with Summer ignoring Phyllis for the time being.

The same father that was stroking her aunties hands.

Let's just agree to disagree.

#84   2012/10/05 11:14AM
    jcren

Quote Perseus:
    Quote jcren:
    Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

MAB's Phonan will be DEAD, Phack wont be romantic, and Phick is hardly DEAD, you Sharon/Shick fans are ONCE AGAIN in for a rude awakening.

LOVED the new Phick bumper, and Phikc featured at the beginning of one of the new openings like Niktor is

That's cute -- you think I am a Shick fan? Hardly. But I think you Phick fans need to awake up and see that Phick won't be endgame and they are both moving in a new direction.

#85   2012/10/05 11:15AM
    jcren

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote jcren: Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta go to protect herself. She has her father. Clearly he is okay with Summer ignoring Phyllis for the time being.

While the mother is playing tag with the FBI Agent?

Indeed... agree to disagree.

#86   2012/10/05 11:29AM
    vikis3

Fr Gd's sake, it's not like Summer went and joined a cult or went and shacked up with a carnie, she is with her father!

#87   2012/10/05 11:32AM
    Perseus

Quote jcren: That's cute -- you think I am a Shick fan? Hardly. But I think you Phick fans need to awake up and see that Phick won't be endgame and they are both moving in a new direction.

Uh sure you aint a Shick fan even though I said Shick and or Sharon fans yet you honed onto the "shick" fasctor of my rteply LOL! Phick fans are well aware of which direction the story is going LOL and nowhere did I say Phixck was endgame but again you seem to be interested in hat aspect of the pairing LOL!

We will talk in about a month on this subject, should be interesting LOL!

#88   2012/10/05 11:38AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote jcren:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

While the mother is playing tag with the FBI Agent?

Indeed... agree to disagree.

Never said it was right what she is doing or did.

This is about Phyllis and her daughter and I stand by what I posted about a Mother and daugher, especially a teen daughter who goes through a lot of emotions which we all have been witnessed even before her a Phyllis got into it.

So on that note. I stand by that she needs to answer those texts and will respect your stance.

Peace

#89   2012/10/05 11:40AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote vikis3: Fr Gd's sake, it's not like Summer went and joined a cult or went and shacked up with a carnie, she is with her father!

Sorry, it touched a nerve as that was not my intent.

I could say the same father that is making a play for her Auntie.....what would Summer think of that

Anyway, just debating that a child should communicate with their parent,especially if that parent is trying to reach out to them.

But give her time....I'm sure she will come around.

#90   2012/10/05 01:40PM
    trinilisa

Quote jcren: Yeah I don't see a triangle happening with Phonan/Phick. Not after she allowed her child to see her getting freaky with the cop.

I think Nick is about to move on and Phonan is going full steam ahead... unless JB bounces.

btw this is her SECOND time doing this. Daniel walked in on Phick.

Get it together Phyllis. This should make for an interesting story with Summer and Phyllis now though. I get the feeling their relationship is about to be strained in the worst way.

Well, this is the price that Phyllis pays for not wanting to take responsibility for her actions. I hope it was all worth it to her. But in true Phyllis fashion, she'll blame everybody else but herself...wash, rince, repeat...
    I'll bet Nick goes running back to Avery; nothing like keeping it in the family!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list