List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Started by jcren at 2012/10/04 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 01:40PM, Views: 7541, Replies: 89
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2012/10/05 10:15AM
    Re: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer
    GLfan85

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote jcren: Summer doesn't have to talk to Phyllis if she doesn't want to. It is not required by law. Heck many counselors would advise her to avoid her moth her if being around her caused emotional stress -- which one could claim Phyllis does...

That sounds so jeuvanile like the child needs to be placed in the corner for a "time out"/

Let turn the tables around and let it be Sharon and her kids...would you say the same thing....they don't need to talk to her...

Like come on. They are still the Mother and that is their children.

Reel or not I do believe a child should continue to speak with the parents and not hold such bad blood between them.

So much bitterness.

Nick and Phyllis should be sitting down with Summer.....there will be more stress from not talking to her.

No good can come of it.

I would say the same. Especially with the way Sharon is behaving right now. If Nick was to go for custoday NOW (vs when he went for custody because of Adam) I'd support him. And I LOVE Sharon.

#72   2012/10/05 10:17AM
    KeepingItReal

They should still talk to their kids....they don't need to be in their mess.

Nothing wrong with "communicating"...but to not talk creates a bigger wall.

#73   2012/10/05 10:18AM
    jcren

Why is Summer 'wrong' for not talking to the mother who is emotionally HURTING her. Phyllis can think she is right all she wants, doesn't mean she is. I am sure people who abuse their kids might think they are right too. I am going to the extremes, but that is how it starts. Now I don't think Phyllis would ever hurt Summer intentionally, but we have seen her emotionally manipulate Daniel over the years. I rather not see her doing that crap with Summer too.

Let Phyllis get her crap together instead of trying to guilt her daughter into being there for her.

#74   2012/10/05 10:29AM
    Ebybrowempoly

bottom line is phyllis don't want to be alone. that is one of her biggest fears is that she will be alone. sad when you think about it. she was happy when naoh turn his back on his mother and now it is happening to her. i bet she isn't smiling so much now.

phyllis did this to her self no one did it to her . she wants summer to tell her the truth but she can't tell the truth to her daughter or husband .why cause if she did they will know how evil she really is.

#75   2012/10/05 10:29AM
    Ebybrowempoly

bottom line is phyllis don't want to be alone. that is one of her biggest fears is that she will be alone. sad when you think about it. she was happy when naoh turn his back on his mother and now it is happening to her. i bet she isn't smiling so much now.

phyllis did this to her self no one did it to her . she wants summer to tell her the truth but she can't tell the truth to her daughter or husband .why cause if she did they will know how evil she really is.

#76   2012/10/05 10:32AM
    KeepingItReal

Summer is wrong cause Phylli is still her "Mother".

I get she is upset and needs time....but she still needs to talk to her.

One never knows what tomorrow may bring and to not talk is the wrong thing.

To carry so much bitterness is not good either.

Reel or not....time to move on and open the lines of discussion.

#77   2012/10/05 10:35AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Ebybrowempoly: bottom line is phyllis don't want to be alone. that is one of her biggest fears is that she will be alone. sad when you think about it. she was happy when naoh turn his back on his mother and now it is happening to her. i bet she isn't smiling so much now.

Yes, a lot of Mother make the wrong choices but at the end the children should still speak with them....how do they learn and grow....by not talking.

Just answer her text. Talk. You don't have to accept what your Mother has done...but you don'thave to shut her out either.

Time to heal and let the bittnerness go....it not good for the family.

#78   2012/10/05 10:43AM
    jcren

And if Phyllis upsets her with the talks... then what? Why should Summer subject herself to that 'just in case' logic? That isn't realistic.

Besides clearly Summer does go to see her mother... she I bet she won't be making that mistake again.

#79   2012/10/05 10:46AM
    jcren

Also sometimes you have to cut out the toxic people in your life. It is what it is.

I doubt it will go that far with Summer. Right now she is a pissed off teenager. Let her be. Forcing her to do stuff will just make it worst.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 10:46AM
    #80   2012/10/05 10:54AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote jcren: Also sometimes you have to cut out the toxic people in your life. It is what it is.I doubt it will go that far with Summer. Right now she is a pissed off teenager. Let her be. Forcing her to do stuff will just make it worst.

Really, Phyllis is still her Mother and I would never expect a "child" to cut their Mother out of their lives.

She is a "teenager" and that alone says it all.

She's needs guidance..... not develop a bitter heart.

Leave her alone...I'm not troubling her. But she does need to answer those texts

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list