List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Started by jcren at 2012/10/04 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 01:40PM, Views: 7443, Replies: 89
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2012/10/05 09:40AM
    Re: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer
    77RestlessFan

Quote Blue 501: PS, neither Danny nor Cricket are married to anyone else or even in a relationship with anyone else. And neither of them has children to walk in on them. How many times has Phyllis been caught in the middle of sex by the wrong person?
    At least: Daniel walking in on her & Nick going at it on the couch while Nick was still married to Sharon.
    (2) Mary Jane seeing Phyllis having sex with Jack on the couch & nearly killing Summer.
    (3) Summer (if true) walking in on Phyllis & Ronan making a fool of Nick who is trying to stand by her.
    Lock the door, Fool, & pull down the shades. It only takes a few seconds. The sexee won't escape in 20 seconds.

Nick is not trying to stand by her, he walked out on her.

#62   2012/10/05 09:46AM
    KeepingItReal

Summer needs to start answering her mother's text.

Phyllis may be wrong but that still her Mother and I do beleive she has her best interest at heart.

But as for Nick, I don't think him leaving was a wrong thing to do.

What Ronan did was wrong on too many levels.

Phyllis and only Phyllis is wrong for this whole mess. She left two people for "dead".

I don't know about you all but let it be Phyllis lieing on that road with Danny I'm sure the same fans will be crying foul - attempted murder.

I really don't understand the "politricks" of it all....regardless of who you defending....wrong is wrong and from the onset "Phyllis" was wrong and this train wreck should of been stopped a long time ago.

Stop enabling this grown woman....she not "perfect" and is flawed. Maybe by calling her out and admitting it she can grown in character....but even she don't know how to grow and admit her own faults....she points fingers at everyone else.

Also, her sexing Ronan up in Nick and her house is "wrong"..... They are still married. #disgusting not matter how hot they were it was still wrong and disgusting.

Nick is wrong to for making advances at her sister and her sister is wrong for alowing the fondling of hands to take place. But I'm glad she "run" him......althought her reason was good but still "flawed"....cause it led me to beleive that she would take up with a "married man" too.

Anyhoot as the Spoiler say's Phyllis & Summer - enough of the temper tantrun....time to answer those text and time for Phylls to start saying she's sorry.

Sorry goes a long way...it opens doors to "forgiveness" and allow the person who is guilty to start to heal and grow in character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 09:51AM
    #63   2012/10/05 09:50AM
    jcren

Summer doesn't have to talk to Phyllis if she doesn't want to. It is not required by law. Heck many counselors would advise her to avoid her moth her if being around her caused emotional stress -- which one could claim Phyllis does...

#64   2012/10/05 09:53AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote jcren: Summer doesn't have to talk to Phyllis if she doesn't want to. It is not required by law. Heck many counselors would advise her to avoid her moth her if being around her caused emotional stress -- which one could claim Phyllis does...

That sounds so jeuvanile like the child needs to be placed in the corner for a "time out"/

Let turn the tables around and let it be Sharon and her kids...would you say the same thing....they don't need to talk to her...

Like come on. They are still the Mother and that is their children.

Reel or not I do believe a child should continue to speak with the parents and not hold such bad blood between them.

So much bitterness.

Nick and Phyllis should be sitting down with Summer.....there will be more stress from not talking to her.

No good can come of it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 09:54AM
    #65   2012/10/05 10:00AM
    jcren

Sharon's kids aren't talking to her and she deserves it. Same coin different sides.

Just because you are someone's parent doesn't mean you are good to be in their lives. I am not necessarily talking this situation... but blood isn't everything.

If being around Phyllis constantly upsets Summer, then she needs to not be around her. Forcing a child to interact with a parents doesn't solve anything.

And clearly Summer goes to see her mother and gets an eyeful of why she was avoiding her in the first place.

I can't be mad at the girl for walking away...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 10:03AM
    #66   2012/10/05 10:03AM
    KeepingItReal

It still doesn't make it right.

Summer needs to answer those texts.

#67   2012/10/05 10:04AM
    jcren

Eh, I hope she deletes them all. Then she can call up Noah and bond about how their mothers are trash.

#68   2012/10/05 10:04AM
    countryMomof4

KIR, I understand your point about mothers and daughters under more ordinary circumstances but this is completely out of the norm.

Phyllis can't tell Summer the truth becasue she has told so many lies that she can't without incriminating herself. So she is letting her daughter suffer thinking that she is cheating on Summer's father to protect herself. She says she is doing for her famileeee but she is really doing it for herself. Of course no one wants to go to jail but to deliberately keep hurting your children is unspeakable.

Nick did stand by Phyllis until the lies starting getting bigger and more encompassing. Summer started being hurt and that is why he left, to protect his daughter from the lies and stress. I don't blame him for leaving.

#69   2012/10/05 10:09AM
    jcren

Exactly. Summer is the child. Phyllis needs to get her sh!t together and then come talk to the kid. Until then it is best that Summer stay out of that hot mess of a situation. It will do her no good to just be angry and hurt at all her mother's actions.

She needs to stop with the text and calls because it is just making the situation worst to be honest. Respect her daughter's need for space. She is with her father, sister, and brother. She is fine.

#70   2012/10/05 10:14AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote countryMomof4: KIR, I understand your point about mothers and daughters under more ordinary circumstances but this is completely out of the norm.

Phyllis can't tell Summer the truth becasue she has told so many lies that she can't without incriminating herself. So she is letting her daughter suffer thinking that she is cheating on Summer's father to protect herself. She says she is doing for her famileeee but she is really doing it for herself. Of course no one wants to go to jail but to deliberately keep hurting your children is unspeakable.

Nick did stand by Phyllis until the lies starting getting bigger and more encompassing. Summer started being hurt and that is why he left, to protect his daughter from the lies and stress. I don't blame him for leaving.

To me what is "norm"...yes this is bubble talk but Summer still should answer her Mother text.

In Phyllis bubble she believes she is dong this to protect her kids. I really do believe this. Phyllis may be a lot of things but she does love her kids and would do anything for them.

Yes, Phyllis is "flawed"....but at the end, she is still her Mother.

Summer is her child and as such she needs to put aside the bad feelings and speak with her Mother.

Two wrongs never make it right.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 10:15AM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list