List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Started by jcren at 2012/10/04 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 01:40PM, Views: 7566, Replies: 89
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2012/10/04 07:42PM
    Re: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer
    LucyT

Quote ATA3: Good! That's what Nick gets! He turned his back on Phyllis and Ronan was there to pick up the pieces. If Nick were to kill someone in cold blood right in front of Phyllis she would have his back to the end. She would probably try to go to jail for him. He's a punk and a coward who doesn't know what to do with her. Step down and let a real man step in.

I AGREE

#52   2012/10/04 07:44PM
    janesBydiction

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote jcren: Yeah I don't see a triangle happening with Phonan/Phick. Not after she allowed her child to see her getting freaky with the cop.

I think Nick is about to move on and Phonan is going full steam ahead... unless JB bounces.

btw this is her SECOND time doing this. Daniel walked in on Phick.

Get it together Phyllis. This should make for an interesting story with Summer and Phyllis now though. I get the feeling their relationship is about to be strained in the worst way.

I was thinking today ... OMG ... The same sofa when Daniel walked in on her and Nick ... and it happened right after Sharon talked Nick into giving evidence to clear him of Cassie's accident and while Nick and Sharon were sill married.

What goes around comes around.

Lol no no your mixing up sofa sex scenes. Phyllis stormed into the tacky house while Shick were having sex (before Phick affair) and demanded that Nick give in the evidence. That was when Sharon convinced Nick to turn in the clothes that Nick buried to help clear Daniel.

Daniel walked in on Phick on the couch in Phyllis' apartment (several months after the previous incident I mentioned) on the same couch Phonan get caught making babies by Summer .

A lot of sofa sex on this show. I don't mind though lol.

#53   2012/10/04 09:19PM
    freejean

Right there with you. I hate Chris's character. Please get rid of her soon. And as for Phyllis getting with Ronan, Nick deserves it. He has such righteous indignation for everyone but his father, who has screwed over everyone in town with his kid's blessings, then married his ex, but Victor is welcomed back with open arms. But he can't stand by Phyllis, even after she forgave him for sleeping with her sister. Nick slink on back to Sharon.

#54   2012/10/05 09:19AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Ebybrowempoly: nick will come back crawling like he always does. i for one would hope that they never get back together. she will cry nick it just happen . you left me what was i to do . he was there for me you weren't. he will turn around and tell her so everytime we have a issue you will jump in another mans bed .

Phyllis should say, No Problem, every time we have an issue you leave.

#55   2012/10/05 09:25AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote jcren: Yeah I don't see a triangle happening with Phonan/Phick. Not after she allowed her child to see her getting freaky with the cop.

I think Nick is about to move on and Phonan is going full steam ahead... unless JB bounces.

btw this is her SECOND time doing this. Daniel walked in on Phick.

Get it together Phyllis. This should make for an interesting story with Summer and Phyllis now though. I get the feeling their relationship is about to be strained in the worst way.

Just because you don't see it happening doesn't mean it's not.

Personally, I am glad Nick is getting a taste of his own medicine. For once Nick will know what it was like to be in Phyllis' shoes when he cheated on her.

Besides, Nick is the one who walked out on his wife and left the door wide open for Ronan knowing that he (Ronan) wants his wife.

YES !!!! YES!!!! YES!!! He knew that Ronan wanted Phyllis and he leaves. He as much as pushed her into Ronan's waiting and very sexy arms. I think he did it intentionally to give himself an excuse to cheat. He tried to do Avery that same day. The only thing that stopped him was that AVERY said No.

#56   2012/10/05 09:31AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote countryMomof4: ^^ But that would also depend on where you heard that it is going to happen. There are so many rumours floating around....

All I know is that I am going to enjoy watching her get caught.

Too bad Summer has to be the one who catches her. I feel sorry for her as no child should be exposed to that no matter who is doing it.

ETA: Yes, Nick walked out because Summer was getting hurt by all of the lies. I don't think he expected his wife to open her legs so soon.

Nick walked out because he is a weak, judgmental cowardly prick. This is the second time he has walked out and the first time he didn't give Summer a second thought. When the going gets tough Nick gets going out the door. Nick can use the excuse of his kids every time he wants to do something. That makes him look like the injured and innocent and a hero and a great dad. The truth is he is just very self righteous, judgmental,disloyal, and weak. Oh and did I mention hypocritical ??????

#57   2012/10/05 09:32AM
    GLfan85

Quote granny45: No worse than the bug who gets nearly hit 20 years ago and has to have sex with Danny to soothe her painful memories!! JEEZ!!

Wait, WHAT? WOW

#58   2012/10/05 09:33AM
    newmoon678

I love it! This is true soap drama. I want Phyllis to loose Nick, but I'm happy that Avery didn't give in to Nick FIRST. If Phyllis gets off of the charges I hope at least she'll loose Nick. Can't wait to see this!

#59   2012/10/05 09:35AM
    GLfan85

Quote ATA3: Good! That's what Nick gets! He turned his back on Phyllis and Ronan was there to pick up the pieces. If Nick were to kill someone in cold blood right in front of Phyllis she would have his back to the end. She would probably try to go to jail for him. He's a punk and a coward who doesn't know what to do with her. Step down and let a real man step in.

She wont even go to jail to spare her children, and has USED her children to stay out of jail. WIH would she go to jail for Nick?

#60   2012/10/05 09:36AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote countryMomof4: ^^ But that would also depend on where you heard that it is going to happen. There are so many rumours floating around....

All I know is that I am going to enjoy watching her get caught.

Too bad Summer has to be the one who catches her. I feel sorry for her as no child should be exposed to that no matter who is doing it.

ETA: Yes, Nick walked out because Summer was getting hurt by all of the lies. I don't think he expected his wife to open her legs so soon.

I completely agree. Doesn't matter that Summer is a brat--walking in on her mother this way is just too much for any kid. I can't believe Phyl is going to do it right there in the home. And, yeah, Nick's just barely been out of there and all his stuff is still at the house and there's been absolutely no talk of a true separation, yet Phyl has to go spread her legs for Ronan? Well, I can imagine her making an excuse to Nick. Just as she had to have "angry sex" with Deacon on the dumpster, she'll have some sort of emotional reason for letting herself off the hook.

When Phyllis went to the tack house the other day, Nick didn't even want to let her in. He told her that he is keeping his distance from her and that he is disgusted by her. I call that separated. But this will give Nick the excuse he needs to start screwing around with whoever is available. Not that he needs an excuse, he tried to do Avery the same day before Phyllis and Ronan even happened.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list