List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Started by jcren at 2012/10/04 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 01:40PM, Views: 7418, Replies: 89
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2012/10/04 03:28PM
    Re: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer
    Veeliteful

Quote granny45: No worse than the bug who gets nearly hit 20 years ago and has to have sex with Danny to soothe her painful memories!! JEEZ!!

I agree!! Has everyone also forgotten how many times Nick cheated on Phyllis with Sharon while they were married?? She took him back, then he slept with her sister...IJS. Craziness!!

#42   2012/10/04 03:32PM
    Veeliteful

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote jcren: Yeah I don't see a triangle happening with Phonan/Phick. Not after she allowed her child to see her getting freaky with the cop.

I think Nick is about to move on and Phonan is going full steam ahead... unless JB bounces.

btw this is her SECOND time doing this. Daniel walked in on Phick.

Get it together Phyllis. This should make for an interesting story with Summer and Phyllis now though. I get the feeling their relationship is about to be strained in the worst way.

Just because you don't see it happening doesn't mean it's not.

Personally, I am glad Nick is getting a taste of his own medicine. For once Nick will know what it was like to be in Phyllis' shoes when he cheated on her.

Besides, Nick is the one who walked out on his wife and left the door wide open for Ronan knowing that he (Ronan) wants his wife.

Thanks Yale!! Finally, someone that hasn't forgotten. Phyllis isn't the only one with dirty hands. She was really good to Nick while they were married and not one time did she walk out on him. She even set aside her dirty ways (most of them ) to make sure she and Nick had a chance at a life together.

#43   2012/10/04 03:32PM
    Larel

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote jcren: Phyllis and Ronan have sex. Summer walks in on them kissing but leaves without saying anything. She returns home and Nick tries to explain to her that the Phonan affair is a lie, but Summer corrects him and tells him she saw it with her own eyes. Nick is livid.

Meanwhile Phyllis immediately regrets what she did and says that it can't ever happen again. Ronan goes upstairs to shower when Nick comes knocking on the door. They argue and Ronan enters from upstairs.

Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

I would not count on it being a goodbye Phick as you put it if this is true which it may be because I was thinking along these same lines myself but I also heard that there is a triangle about to happen which involves. Nick/Phyllis/Ronan.

Nope, JG said he wants to reconnect Phyllis with Jack as she tries to regain her life back so I dont' see it being a triangle with Ronan at all, that has not been a spoiler anywhere I have seen.

I think Nick is going to be with Avery.

#44   2012/10/04 06:13PM
    habbyfan

Quote jcren: Yeah I don't see a triangle happening with Phonan/Phick. Not after she allowed her child to see her getting freaky with the cop.

I think Nick is about to move on and Phonan is going full steam ahead... unless JB bounces.

btw this is her SECOND time doing this. Daniel walked in on Phick.

Get it together Phyllis. This should make for an interesting story with Summer and Phyllis now though. I get the feeling their relationship is about to be strained in the worst way.

I was thinking today ... OMG ... The same sofa when Daniel walked in on her and Nick ... and it happened right after Sharon talked Nick into giving evidence to clear him of Cassie's accident and while Nick and Sharon were sill married.

What goes around comes around.

#45   2012/10/04 06:15PM
    habbyfan

Quote granny45: No worse than the bug who gets nearly hit 20 years ago and has to have sex with Danny to soothe her painful memories!! JEEZ!!

Jeez ... Not even close!!!

#46   2012/10/04 07:21PM
    Stemp

I could care less if Danny and Cricket have sex til the cows come home. But Phyllis and Nick have become stale and boring. Bring on Phonan~@

#47   2012/10/04 07:25PM
    careless whi...

phyllis and ronan are so good together. I saw the scenes for tomorrow's show and there's a big on my face right now!

Nick? Please die.

#48   2012/10/04 07:32PM
    janesBydiction

Quote ATA3: Good! That's what Nick gets! He turned his back on Phyllis and Ronan was there to pick up the pieces. If Nick were to kill someone in cold blood right in front of Phyllis she would have his back to the end. She would probably try to go to jail for him. He's a punk and a coward who doesn't know what to do with her. Step down and let a real man step in.

I agree with every damn word in this post. Nick is a bum b!tch and needs to stay far far away from Phyllis. He cannot handle her and it's time to let a real manly man be with Phyllis instead of that pumpkin Nick.

You should see how Nick was going to pounce on Avery at the coffee shop. It was her who had to say no to him. This was all before him knowing about the affair btw. I can't stand this hypocritical man child. I hope Avery blasts Nick to Phyllis about him coming on to her.

I saw that Phonan love scene and it was spectacular. Sooooo worth the wait for Phonan fans!

#49   2012/10/04 07:38PM
    janesBydiction

Quote Larel:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote jcren: Phyllis and Ronan have sex. Summer walks in on them kissing but leaves without saying anything. She returns home and Nick tries to explain to her that the Phonan affair is a lie, but Summer corrects him and tells him she saw it with her own eyes. Nick is livid.

Meanwhile Phyllis immediately regrets what she did and says that it can't ever happen again. Ronan goes upstairs to shower when Nick comes knocking on the door. They argue and Ronan enters from upstairs.

Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

I would not count on it being a goodbye Phick as you put it if this is true which it may be because I was thinking along these same lines myself but I also heard that there is a triangle about to happen which involves. Nick/Phyllis/Ronan.

Nope, JG said he wants to reconnect Phyllis with Jack as she tries to regain her life back so I dont' see it being a triangle with Ronan at all, that has not been a spoiler anywhere I have seen.

I think Nick is going to be with Avery.

There was noooo spoiler about that Phonan kiss last week either, it just happened.

Jack/Phyllis will most likely be them connecting as friends and being there for each other during the lowest points in their life. JG did not say anything about a romance. I think Jack will give Phyllis a job.

I do see Navery happening however this will be all about Phyllis. There is no way he can date Phyllis' sister without Phyllis being the focal point in their relationship. Pretty sad.

I want Nick and Chelsea to hook up at some point. I see it and feel it in 9 months sometime.

#50   2012/10/04 07:41PM
    vikis3

Quote habbyfan:

Jeez ... Not even close!!!

What in the h*ll does Danny and Chris have to do with anything?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list