List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Started by jcren at 2012/10/04 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 01:40PM, Views: 7499, Replies: 89
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2012/10/04 10:42AM
    Re: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer
    flygirl1969

She'll cry and blame Nick or Christine or anybody else for what happened and Nick will forgive her because he always does. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the nasty on the sofa that's still warm from her romp with Ronan.

#32   2012/10/04 10:49AM
    bukopandan

Quote Ebybrowempoly: well its not alie anymore isn't phyllis.

That's why it's so shocking. The supposed "lie" turns out to be the truth. Literally--she's not just cheating emotionally now but physically, through her cations. We knew all along that she was lying to Nick, and trying to lie to herself. But for her to take action on things knowing that she has told Nick over and over how he's all she wants and there's nothing going on with Ronan.... you'd think that living up to her words would be easy, that even while she has known her words not to be all true that she'd not want to do anything to make her words completely a lie. What a crock her marriage vows were. What a weak creature. And I bet that even after the blueberry she won't use protection--if she ends up with yet another completely irresponsible and risky pregnancy and now at an even older age, the only thing that would make sense would be that she go through another loss and this one result in a hysterectomy. Maybe, ironically, this will be how she gets out of jail time for attempted murder.

#33   2012/10/04 10:50AM
    valleycliffe

Quote flygirl1969: She'll cry and blame Nick or Christine or anybody else for what happened and Nick will forgive her because he always does. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the nasty on the sofa that's still warm from her romp with Ronan.

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

gross.

hopefully, she will at least take a shower first

#34   2012/10/04 10:57AM
    flygirl1969

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote flygirl1969: She'll cry and blame Nick or Christine or anybody else for what happened and Nick will forgive her because he always does. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the nasty on the sofa that's still warm from her romp with Ronan.

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

gross.

hopefully, she will at least take a shower first

This is Phyllis we're talking about. She'll turn on her magical hoo-haa and Nick will be her's for the taking shower be damned.

#35   2012/10/04 02:29PM
    cutemama

I always was a Phyllis and Nick fan but now its over. I don't think they will ever get over this one. Disappointed with those three.

#36   2012/10/04 02:31PM
    cutemama

I wish her daughter Didn't see her mother in that situation.

#37   2012/10/04 02:33PM
    Lady53

Quote jcren: Phyllis and Ronan have sex. Summer walks in on them kissing but leaves without saying anything. She returns home and Nick tries to explain to her that the Phonan affair is a lie, but Summer corrects him and tells him she saw it with her own eyes. Nick is livid.

Meanwhile Phyllis immediately regrets what she did and says that it can't ever happen again. Ronan goes upstairs to shower when Nick comes knocking on the door. They argue and Ronan enters from upstairs.

Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

Yeah it's true and Hello Navery

#38   2012/10/04 02:34PM
    Tambam

Old Nick is livid huh?? Who cares. Nick constantly cheats on everyone with anyone. Karma dude is amazing!

#39   2012/10/04 02:47PM
    granny45

Quote Tambam: Old Nick is livid huh?? Who cares. Nick constantly cheats on everyone with anyone. Karma dude is amazing!

Yeah, couldn't happen to a nicer guy or one that deserves it more!! Even tho I hate adultery storylines - somehow can't feel any tears for Nick. It isn't like he has been standing by her side in all this anyway - he has been his normal whimpy self!

#40   2012/10/04 03:24PM
    Veeliteful

Quote jcren: Yeah I don't see a triangle happening with Phonan/Phick. Not after she allowed her child to see her getting freaky with the cop.

I think Nick is about to move on and Phonan is going full steam ahead... unless JB bounces.

btw this is her SECOND time doing this. Daniel walked in on Phick.

Get it together Phyllis. This should make for an interesting story with Summer and Phyllis now though. I get the feeling their relationship is about to be strained in the worst way.

Daniel didn't actually walk in on them doing anything. Daniel walked in right after hearing about the 'fake' affair and caught them hugging while Ronan was comforting Phyllis.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list