List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Started by jcren at 2012/10/04 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 01:40PM, Views: 7424, Replies: 89
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/04 09:46AM
    Re: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer
    ChrissyK

Quote countryMomof4: ^^ But that would also depend on where you heard that it is going to happen. There are so many rumours floating around....

All I know is that I am going to enjoy watching her get caught.

Too bad Summer has to be the one who catches her. I feel sorry for her as no child should be exposed to that no matter who is doing it.

ETA: Yes, Nick walked out because Summer was getting hurt by all of the lies. I don't think he expected his wife to open her legs so soon.

Actually it had to be Summer that caught them in order for this to come full circle. MAB was trying to recreate the scene of Daniel catching Phyllis & Nick together.

IMO Nick should feel like a complete fool because Phyllis lied to his face over and over about stuff and then she makes a fool out of him by really cheating with Ronan.

#22   2012/10/04 09:47AM
    Blue 501

PS, neither Danny nor Cricket are married to anyone else or even in a relationship with anyone else. And neither of them has children to walk in on them. How many times has Phyllis been caught in the middle of sex by the wrong person?
    At least: Daniel walking in on her & Nick going at it on the couch while Nick was still married to Sharon.
    (2) Mary Jane seeing Phyllis having sex with Jack on the couch & nearly killing Summer.
    (3) Summer (if true) walking in on Phyllis & Ronan making a fool of Nick who is trying to stand by her.
    Lock the door, Fool, & pull down the shades. It only takes a few seconds. The sexee won't escape in 20 seconds.

#23   2012/10/04 09:52AM
    ChrissyK

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote jcren: Yeah I don't see a triangle happening with Phonan/Phick. Not after she allowed her child to see her getting freaky with the cop.

I think Nick is about to move on and Phonan is going full steam ahead... unless JB bounces.

btw this is her SECOND time doing this. Daniel walked in on Phick.

Get it together Phyllis. This should make for an interesting story with Summer and Phyllis now though. I get the feeling their relationship is about to be strained in the worst way.

Just because you don't see it happening doesn't mean it's not.

Personally, I am glad Nick is getting a taste of his own medicine. For once Nick will know what it was like to be in Phyllis' shoes when he cheated on her.

Besides, Nick is the one who walked out on his wife and left the door wide open for Ronan knowing that he (Ronan) wants his wife.

I don't see a tri instead I see Nick moving on and hooking back up with Avery. Not sure what is going to happen with Ronan since the spoilers JG gave out last week don't mention him but say Jack will be there for Phyllis.

Nick isn't to blame for this breakup with Phyllis because he stood by her even after she lied to his face over and over again and it wasn't until she decided to make Summer think she was having an affair with Ronan verus putting on her big girl pants and face the truth about her running down Paul & Christine coming out that Nick finally moved out.

Nick is just as innocent in this thing with Phyllis as he was when he was engaged to Sharon and she went off and cheated with Adam in New Orleans.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 09:56AM
    #24   2012/10/04 09:57AM
    SassySashie

Oh so Nicks finally grtting a taste of his own medicine... Good!!! The cheating bastard deserves it! It's about time!

#25   2012/10/04 09:57AM
    masamf

Yippee, I for one hope Phick NEVER EVER break up and Phyllis continues ducking it out to someone else like the $lu# she is and Nicky boy continues to know about it and continues to suffer and get tormented by the thought that someone is ph%$@ng the love of his life, ha ha ha ha, couldn't happen to a more deserving person, that Nick. Lets see how he feels about that, ROTFALOL. Now, Nick you KNOW first hand how both Sharon and Phyllis felt when you kept waffling back and forth between the 2 of them.....take that Nick...and choke on it.

#26   2012/10/04 10:00AM
    PhickSuperFan

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote jcren: Phyllis and Ronan have sex. Summer walks in on them kissing but leaves without saying anything. She returns home and Nick tries to explain to her that the Phonan affair is a lie, but Summer corrects him and tells him she saw it with her own eyes. Nick is livid.

Meanwhile Phyllis immediately regrets what she did and says that it can't ever happen again. Ronan goes upstairs to shower when Nick comes knocking on the door. They argue and Ronan enters from upstairs.

Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

I would not count on it being a goodbye Phick as you put it if this is true which it may be because I was thinking along these same lines myself but I also heard that there is a triangle about to happen which involves. Nick/Phyllis/Ronan.
    We are going to have so much fun with Summer LMAO!! JG is gonna make sure of it. C.A.N.N.O.T W.A.I.T!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 10:01AM
    #27   2012/10/04 10:22AM
    dbpnrd

Not surprising the DQ ends up with Ronan between her legs. Tha's what she is a corrupt pussycat.

#28   2012/10/04 10:25AM
    Ebybrowempoly

well its not alie anymore isn't phyllis.

#29   2012/10/04 10:29AM
    PhickSuperFan

Quote dbpnrd: Not surprising the DQ ends up with Ronan between her legs. Tha's what she is a corrupt pussycat.
    Well heck....if Nick can get his SWAG on whenever the itch strikes and...so can Phyllis LOL. I tell ya that Phick has some weird kind of crazy love going there. Haha, Phyllis cheats on Nick...Nick I wanna see how you like dem apples!! I cannot wait for next week and beyond. Revenge sex, and all that comes with it.

#30   2012/10/04 10:35AM
    soapsrfun

I have no sympathy for Phyllis. She brings these situations
    on herself. She is amoral. She does not seem to understand right and wrong.
    Phyllis and Nick are not in love. They are in lust. Phyllis is incapable of love and she only loves herself.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list