List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Started by jcren at 2012/10/04 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 01:40PM, Views: 7607, Replies: 89
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/04 08:12AM
    Re: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer
    Yale Steam

Quote jcren: Yeah I don't see a triangle happening with Phonan/Phick. Not after she allowed her child to see her getting freaky with the cop.

I think Nick is about to move on and Phonan is going full steam ahead... unless JB bounces.

btw this is her SECOND time doing this. Daniel walked in on Phick.

Get it together Phyllis. This should make for an interesting story with Summer and Phyllis now though. I get the feeling their relationship is about to be strained in the worst way.

Just because you don't see it happening doesn't mean it's not.

Personally, I am glad Nick is getting a taste of his own medicine. For once Nick will know what it was like to be in Phyllis' shoes when he cheated on her.

Besides, Nick is the one who walked out on his wife and left the door wide open for Ronan knowing that he (Ronan) wants his wife.

#12   2012/10/04 08:17AM
    jcren

Phyllis is a cheater just like Nick. Only now her daughter got a first row look at it.

Way to go Phyllis! *thumbs up*

#13   2012/10/04 08:18AM
    countryMomof4

^^ But that would also depend on where you heard that it is going to happen. There are so many rumours floating around....

All I know is that I am going to enjoy watching her get caught.

Too bad Summer has to be the one who catches her. I feel sorry for her as no child should be exposed to that no matter who is doing it.

ETA: Yes, Nick walked out because Summer was getting hurt by all of the lies. I don't think he expected his wife to open her legs so soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 08:20AM
    #14   2012/10/04 08:21AM
    laurie6

I hope it does happen I would rather it be Nick who sees them, Lets see how he likes being cheated on.

#15   2012/10/04 08:39AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote jcren: Yeah I don't see a triangle happening with Phonan/Phick. Not after she allowed her child to see her getting freaky with the cop.

I think Nick is about to move on and Phonan is going full steam ahead... unless JB bounces.

Get it together Phyllis. This should make for an interesting story with Summer and Phyllis now though. I get the feeling their relationship is about to be strained in the worst way.

Personally, I am glad Nick is getting a taste of his own medicine. For once Nick will know what it was like to be in Phyllis' shoes when he cheated on her.

Besides, Nick is the one who walked out on his wife and left the door wide open for Ronan knowing that he (Ronan) wants his wife.

but what about the spoiler that it will be JACK who gives phyl a helping hand up when she is down and out and THEY reconnect?

will it be a quadrangle then too?

#16   2012/10/04 08:47AM
    bukopandan

Quote countryMomof4: ^^ But that would also depend on where you heard that it is going to happen. There are so many rumours floating around....

All I know is that I am going to enjoy watching her get caught.

Too bad Summer has to be the one who catches her. I feel sorry for her as no child should be exposed to that no matter who is doing it.

ETA: Yes, Nick walked out because Summer was getting hurt by all of the lies. I don't think he expected his wife to open her legs so soon.

I completely agree. Doesn't matter that Summer is a brat--walking in on her mother this way is just too much for any kid. I can't believe Phyl is going to do it right there in the home. And, yeah, Nick's just barely been out of there and all his stuff is still at the house and there's been absolutely no talk of a true separation, yet Phyl has to go spread her legs for Ronan? Well, I can imagine her making an excuse to Nick. Just as she had to have "angry sex" with Deacon on the dumpster, she'll have some sort of emotional reason for letting herself off the hook.

#17   2012/10/04 09:19AM
    ATA3

Good! That's what Nick gets! He turned his back on Phyllis and Ronan was there to pick up the pieces. If Nick were to kill someone in cold blood right in front of Phyllis she would have his back to the end. She would probably try to go to jail for him. He's a punk and a coward who doesn't know what to do with her. Step down and let a real man step in.

#18   2012/10/04 09:36AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote Yale Steam:

yes nick cheat with sharon but phyllis did jack right on thier sofa in their house so this isn't the first time phyllis cheated on nick. so i hope this will be the end of them once and for all.phyllis did this to herself . nick ask her not to lie to him to trust him after all thier are married but phyllis didn't she lied to nick right to his face over and over. so this is on phyllis.

#19   2012/10/04 09:41AM
    weatherholt3

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote Yale Steam:

yes nick cheat with sharon but phyllis did jack right on thier sofa in their house so this isn't the first time phyllis cheated on nick. so i hope this will be the end of them once and for all.phyllis did this to herself . nick ask her not to lie to him to trust him after all thier are married but phyllis didn't she lied to nick right to his face over and over. so this is on phyllis.

i don't blame Nick for walking out after all the lies she has told him, she was the idiot for not walking out on Nick and staying out when he cheated on her with Sharon

#20   2012/10/04 09:42AM
    Blue 501

Quote granny45: No worse than the bug who gets nearly hit 20 years ago and has to have sex with Danny to soothe her painful memories!! JEEZ!!

They still love each other & would prob still be together if Phyllis had not lied & tricked her way into a marriage with Danny by pinning a jacket onto him that was not his . What a worm she is and has always been. And yet people admire her. Go figure.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list