List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer

Started by jcren at 2012/10/04 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 01:40PM, Views: 7428, Replies: 89
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/04 07:29AM
    Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer
    jcren

Phyllis and Ronan have sex. Summer walks in on them kissing but leaves without saying anything. She returns home and Nick tries to explain to her that the Phonan affair is a lie, but Summer corrects him and tells him she saw it with her own eyes. Nick is livid.

Meanwhile Phyllis immediately regrets what she did and says that it can't ever happen again. Ronan goes upstairs to shower when Nick comes knocking on the door. They argue and Ronan enters from upstairs.

Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 07:30AM
    #2   2012/10/04 07:38AM
    Re: Spoiler/Spumor: Phyllis & Summer
    valleycliffe

thank you for the spoilers.....

phick is ph*cked............

couldn't happen to a more deserving coupling...

#3   2012/10/04 07:42AM
    Ebybrowempoly

nick will come back crawling like he always does. i for one would hope that they never get back together. she will cry nick it just happen . you left me what was i to do . he was there for me you weren't. he will turn around and tell her so everytime we have a issue you will jump in another mans bed .

#4   2012/10/04 07:44AM
    Yale Steam

Quote jcren: Phyllis and Ronan have sex. Summer walks in on them kissing but leaves without saying anything. She returns home and Nick tries to explain to her that the Phonan affair is a lie, but Summer corrects him and tells him she saw it with her own eyes. Nick is livid.

Meanwhile Phyllis immediately regrets what she did and says that it can't ever happen again. Ronan goes upstairs to shower when Nick comes knocking on the door. They argue and Ronan enters from upstairs.

Goodbye Phick, Hello Phonan.

I would not count on it being a goodbye Phick as you put it if this is true which it may be because I was thinking along these same lines myself but I also heard that there is a triangle about to happen which involves. Nick/Phyllis/Ronan.

#5   2012/10/04 07:47AM
    valleycliffe

oh joy

just what the show needs

a dirty cop / attempted murder / cuckcold husband triangle..

nothing says love like sharing the goodies....

#6   2012/10/04 07:52AM
    jcren

Yeah I don't see a triangle happening with Phonan/Phick. Not after she allowed her child to see her getting freaky with the cop.

I think Nick is about to move on and Phonan is going full steam ahead... unless JB bounces.

btw this is her SECOND time doing this. Daniel walked in on Phick.

Get it together Phyllis. This should make for an interesting story with Summer and Phyllis now though. I get the feeling their relationship is about to be strained in the worst way.

#7   2012/10/04 07:56AM
    vikis3

Quote valleycliffe: oh joy

just what the show needs

A dirty FBI agent is just what the ole gal needs in her life, she can go around and do what she wants and Ronan will fix it

#8   2012/10/04 08:03AM
    bukopandan

Quote valleycliffe: oh joy

just what the show needs

Yes, and I wouldn't be surprised if, after two minutes of face-making and empty threats, Nick took Phyl by the hand and led her back upstairs while Ronan waited around downstairs for his next turn. They seem quite able to reach a point of deciding to make an agreement that there is no couple, no married couple with vows to be true to a sacred partnership, but a threesome.

#9   2012/10/04 08:05AM
    bukopandan

Geez, ole Phyl gets a hangnail and has to have sex and with someone who isn't her husband. She burns the toast--same thing. She's got a speck of lint on her shirt....must have sex with non-husband. What a freak!

#10   2012/10/04 08:12AM
    granny45

No worse than the bug who gets nearly hit 20 years ago and has to have sex with Danny to soothe her painful memories!! JEEZ!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list