List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Isabella on the loose?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Isabella on the loose?

Started by Milkshake24 at 2012/10/04 04:16AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 09:48AM, Views: 691, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/10/04 04:16AM
    Is Isabella on the loose?
    Milkshake24

Think back to why Daisy took the pills to begin with. She overheard how a patient escaped (Isabella).

#2   2012/10/04 05:54AM
    Re: Is Isabella on the loose?
    FaveFan

Oooh, very interesting speculation. And it would make sense since Paul is being targeted. Good one, Milkshake!

#3   2012/10/04 06:25AM
    tinasfathero...

I think that shadow we saw at the end of Wed's show was Ricky. Eden kept on commenting under hypnosis that she had forgotten how tall Ricky was. That IMO was a tall shadow. And neither Isabella or Sheila were known for their height.

Then again, lol, Eden's statement could be a red herring since a strategically placed street light could produce a larger than normal shadow.

#4   2012/10/04 07:02AM
    kenerly1

So who is in Ricky's grave?

#5   2012/10/04 07:17AM
    Blue 501

Quote Milkshake24: Think back to why Daisy took the pills to begin with. She overheard how a patient escaped (Isabella).

Hmn. Smart. I think it's Isabella as well.

#6   2012/10/04 07:39AM
    StinkyCat

Isabella was in the mental hospital in California, not the one Sharon and Daisy were in. Didn't Paul fly off to notify her that he had killed their son? And if Isabella had escaped, wouldn't the hospital notify Paul since he was one of her more recent visitors?

Nothing in this storyline makes any sense. Clear Paul already since we all know it was self deference. Even Michael knows that it wasn't premeditated. Hopefully by Oct 13, the writers will have this case closed.

#7   2012/10/04 08:03AM
    Msgradititude

Quote Milkshake24: Think back to why Daisy took the pills to begin with. She overheard how a patient escaped (Isabella).

we only gotten to see daisy after ricky died. it wouldnt make sense its Isabella, its someone who would of had to clean the knife, and yesterdays show a card was left at the grave site of ricky's and it said, " i wont forget", i believe ricky is dead, i believed it was Isabella but now, from yesterdays show, it may not be her, cause Paul went to go see Esabella when ricky died, she was still at the hostipal.. makes you wonder who this can be,

#8   2012/10/04 08:12AM
    Jainay

I hope not Iam tired of all the crazy people. Please get rid of the crazy nutts.

#9   2012/10/04 08:58AM
    Air Force Se...

Probably!!!! The writers can't think up a new character, so they are recycling the old ones.

#10   2012/10/04 09:48AM
    SLEUTH

Ho hum, this show has enough excaped crazies already. Been there, done that. Don't need anymore Sheila--Isabella-Patty-Daisy type characters. If they locked up --leave 'em locked up. If they r dead, no resurrections.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list