List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th

Started by jcren at 2012/10/03 11:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 09:12AM, Views: 17286, Replies: 79
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2012/10/05 09:42PM
    Re: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th
    Chisty Love

Quote porcha: I refuse to watch the show if Phyllis gets off.. She is so guilty & where is justice? What an example this sets for people? She is Horrible...in her mind she did nothing & if anyone needs to go to the physico ward it is her! She has lost it over her jealousy over "Cricket". She is ate up & needs to go away!!!!! Why on earth don't they send her away for awhile? She is GUILTY, GUILTY & it is about time she pays................................Come on! NO ONE will miss her & lets get Nick a real woman more his age!!!!!!

#72   2012/10/05 09:50PM
    Chisty Love

I agree if Phyllis gets off, it just won't be right. She acts like Christine and Sharon is always in the wrong, but she is worse than they ever were. And not to change the subject, but why did they take Ashley off and now they are taking Abby off as well. I just don't understand these writers, I have been watching this soap since the very beginning and if it keeps going down hill, I'm about to stop watching, too. And they need to bring back Jill!

#73   2012/10/06 02:32AM
    janesBydiction

Quote granny45:
    Quote Yale Steam: Phyllis is a main character and she is popoular. This is also a soap opera and this happened literally 20 years real time and it soap time. Did you really expect her to jail for years to come?

NOPE! The only way the statutes of limitations aren't up on this is because the writers "rewrote" history and said the bug was a federal agent - which she wasn't at the time of the crime, anyone watching back then obviously knows that! That probably has something to do with the outcome of the trial!

You echoed my thoughts perfectly gran. They so blatantly rewrote Chris's Federal agent status so that this case could be tried. I can see JG wanting to put this story line to bed by having some technicality surrounding Chris's FA status be the reason Phyllis gets off. Plus MS has been filming scenes with MM this week so I doubt she is in jail mid November.

#74   2012/10/06 08:23AM
    habbyfan

Quote janesBydiction:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Yale Steam: Phyllis is a main character and she is popoular. This is also a soap opera and this happened literally 20 years real time and it soap time. Did you really expect her to jail for years to come?

NOPE! The only way the statutes of limitations aren't up on this is because the writers "rewrote" history and said the bug was a federal agent - which she wasn't at the time of the crime, anyone watching back then obviously knows that! That probably has something to do with the outcome of the trial!

You echoed my thoughts perfectly gran. They so blatantly rewrote Chris's Federal agent status so that this case could be tried. I can see JG wanting to put this story line to bed by having some technicality surrounding Chris's FA status be the reason Phyllis gets off. Plus MS has been filming scenes with MM this week so I doubt she is in jail mid November.

Wrong ... Christine told Michael and Ronan she was working with the FBI on a rape case at that time and although she was not an agent ... she did have the bureau's protection.

#75   2012/10/06 08:29AM
    janesBydiction

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote janesBydiction:
    Quote granny45:

Wrong ... Christine told Michael and Ronan she was working with the FBI on a rape case at that time and although she was not an agent ... she did have the bureau's protection.

Oops that slipped my mind however that was not the point. The point was that this was a re write. At no point was it ever stated in 1994 that she was working on a federal rape case. MAB just added that in there so that Phyllis could be prosecuted.

#76   2012/10/06 08:36AM
    Darlotto

seems as if Jack takes over Newman and Victor is removed as CEO. Victor learns that Sharon sold a great deal of his personal stock which could lead to Victor losing NE. all Jack has to do is find a person to team up with and it's GenV who has also bought Newman stock with the money Tucker paid her.

#77   2012/10/06 11:21AM
    vikis3

I really don't care if Phyl goes to jail or not...just an follow up article in RS so everyone can stand in judgement of her and that phick is finally over, I don't care who either of them end up with...doing the happy dance it over

#78   2012/10/06 01:44PM
    china doll1942

Quote porcha: I refuse to watch the show if Phyllis gets off.. She is so guilty & where is justice? What an example this sets for people? She is Horrible...in her mind she did nothing & if anyone needs to go to the physico ward it is her! She has lost it over her jealousy over "Cricket". She is ate up & needs to go away!!!!! Why on earth don't they send her away for awhile? She is GUILTY, GUILTY & it is about time she pays................................Come on! NO ONE will miss her & lets get Nick a real woman more his age!!!!!!

You are so rite. Lets everyone "DEMAND" that phyllis go to jail. Charge is atempted murder.

#79   2012/10/06 01:59PM
    jcren

Quote janesBydiction:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote janesBydiction:
    Quote granny45:

Oops that slipped my mind however that was not the point. The point was that this was a re write. At no point was it ever stated in 1994 that she was working on a federal rape case. MAB just added that in there so that Phyllis could be prosecuted.

And Phyllis having a sister and a daddy in jail is also a rewrite. Just like Phyllis' 'footslipping' (if they actually make it so this bullsh!t was an accident) is also a glaring rewrite.

Point being, there have been a lot of rewrites. Christine being an FBI agent is hardly the first. LOL

#80   2012/10/07 09:12AM
    Just Mary

Quote jcren: Oh it was a big deal. Summaries don't get into the fact that it also wasn't even her first attempt on her life. This thing was drawn out over many weeks of her planning it out.

Paul got hurt the worse. Christine was pretty banged up though. But she tried to murder a woman.

THAT IS A BIG DEAL.

Are we watching the same soap? Paul knocked Christine to the ground, they fell on snow. Neither one of them got hurt. I do not know of anybody else Phyllis has tried to kill.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list