List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th

Started by jcren at 2012/10/03 11:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 09:12AM, Views: 17928, Replies: 79
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2012/10/04 11:46PM
    Re: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th
    yandrfanx_

Phyllis isn't going to get off, she will end up going to jail.

#62   2012/10/05 05:07AM
    ATA3

Quote porcha: I refuse to watch the show if Phyllis gets off.. She is so guilty & where is justice? What an example this sets for people? She is Horrible...in her mind she did nothing & if anyone needs to go to the physico ward it is her! She has lost it over her jealousy over "Cricket". She is ate up & needs to go away!!!!! Why on earth don't they send her away for awhile? She is GUILTY, GUILTY & it is about time she pays................................Come on! NO ONE will miss her & lets get Nick a real woman more his age!!!!!!

You will never EVER watch the show again if Phyllis get's off??! BAHAHAHAHA! Yeah right! It's not that serious. And Phyllis has legions of loyal fans so she would most defiantly be missed! She's invloved in practically every s/l for a reason.

#63   2012/10/05 05:18AM
    porcha

Let me tell you ATA3...I have NO problems NOT watching the show! I have enjoyed the show really but sick to death of watching Philthy & her so called SEX scenes with any & everyone in the show! There has to be some realistic events in any Soap Opera & she has crossed the line with just about everything. IF she is a FAVORITE character of one of the writers or owners so be it! NOT one of mine by any means. She is annoying & pathetic. She needs to get her just reward once in her life. She acts like everything about what she did was here say? Oh My Gosh....she needs professional help NOT Sharon...Maybe just take her off the show for awhile or show scenes while in prison...maybe they can straighten out her sex needs? YUCK...I sure hope they find a good woman for Nick & bring in some HOT & NEW CHARACTER!!!!!!! he deserves a good one!

#64   2012/10/05 05:21AM
    porcha

Oh Yeah! For all you Philthy lovers....you can have the lieing B$$$$.. Such a role model she is. Anyone who thinks she is a Prime Character on the Show needs their head examined. NOT one of my favorite characters by any means. She & Steffy on the Bold & Beautiful have allot in common. Are they related? ha I guess that is what their character is suppose to portray & make you feel but....PLEASE let her get her just reward for her crimes she has done. She thinks she gets by with everything & she is soooooo GUILTY it stinks! Surely Cricket can get that job done over Ronan the idiot!

#65   2012/10/05 08:39AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote porcha: I refuse to watch the show if Phyllis gets off.. She is so guilty & where is justice? What an example this sets for people? She is Horrible...in her mind she did nothing & if anyone needs to go to the physico ward it is her! She has lost it over her jealousy over "Cricket". She is ate up & needs to go away!!!!! Why on earth don't they send her away for awhile? She is GUILTY, GUILTY & it is about time she pays................................Come on! NO ONE will miss her & lets get Nick a real woman more his age!!!!!!

Adam never did a day in jail for kidnapping, causing the death if Ashley's baby, murder, attempted murder, fraud, malfeasance, framing Nick and Victor for murder, stock price manipulation and I haven't even finished the list. You didn't stop watching because of that. What kind of example did that set and why are you not so upset about that. Phyllis has never done anything that even compares to the list of crimes that Adam has committed.

#66   2012/10/05 09:08AM
    justmyopinion

Quote cutemama: I believe no matter the decision Phyllis will lose her husband, her daughter and son. People will turn against her. So either way she will hit rock bottom and no one will be there except one. She will hurt and hurt bad. Nick will turn to Avery, I believe they are setting that up now. But Phyllis will be okay much later. Yes, I am a Pyhllis fan yet she will pay for the past with the lost of her family and friends.

I actually prefer this to jail for her....I think it would be more hell-on-earth for her if her children wanted nothing to do with her, she had no contact with Lucy and Nick hooked up with her sister again. Jail would be too easy.

#67   2012/10/05 09:10AM
    justmyopinion

Quote granny45:
    Quote cutemama: I believe no matter the decision Phyllis will lose her husband, her daughter and son. People will turn against her. So either way she will hit rock bottom and no one will be there except one. She will hurt and hurt bad. Nick will turn to Avery, I believe they are setting that up now. But Phyllis will be okay much later. Yes, I am a Pyhllis fan yet she will pay for the past with the lost of her family and friends.

Well, if Nick goes with Avery, or worse yet he is STUPID enough to go back with Sharon, then Phyllis is MUCH BETTER OFF than she would be with him. We all know it wouldn't be long before he cheated again anyway because he can't keep his pants on to save his life!!!

Doesn't take much for her to drop her drawers either, so that argument is a moot point.

#68   2012/10/05 10:56AM
    hotspice58

I prefer this also!! The humiliation and rejection from her famiy will be punishment!

I actually prefer this to jail for her....I think it would be more hell-on-earth for her if her children wanted nothing to do with her, she had no contact with Lucy and Nick hooked up with her sister again. Jail would be too easy.

Quote justmyopinion:

#69   2012/10/05 08:37PM
    yandrfanx_

Ricky is not alive, he is dead, so the mysterious person was not Ricky and I think the mysterious person is a female.

#70   2012/10/05 09:39PM
    Chisty Love

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list