List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th

Started by jcren at 2012/10/03 11:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 09:12AM, Views: 18070, Replies: 79
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2012/10/04 12:57PM
    Re: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th
    Castro

Quote granny45:
    Quote Castro:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote lil73:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote jcren: Oh it was a big deal. Summaries don't get into the fact that it also wasn't even her first attempt on her life. This thing was drawn out over many weeks of her planning it out.

Paul got hurt the worse. Christine was pretty banged up though. But she tried to murder a woman.

THAT IS A BIG DEAL.

Apparently that isn't what the judge is going to decide!

Doesn't really matter what the judge decides. I was watching back when this played out the first time around and I remember it as a big deal too. And besides how big a deal it was back then, everything that Phyllis has done since her involvement raised it's ugly head again is enough to make it a big deal.

Phyllis took money from Summer's trust fund to pay Tim off. Then she tried to drug a man, who later ended up dead in her house, and she illegally moved the body. She has pulled in a federal agent to lie for her and mess with evidence. if Ronan didn't think it was "a big deal' why would he ever have gone there?

We all know that people get convicted on ridiculous evidence and let off for ridiculous reasons in GC court rooms all the time, so the verdict the 'judge' delivers means very little. But the seriousness of Phyllis' attempt at murder is shown by the length of this story line, the number of people sucked in, and the effect it has had on the lives of everyone surrounding Phyllis.

If we are going to go back 20 years and convict the characters for the crimes they "tried" to commit back then, maybe we should add another charge to Sharon's charges since she clobbered the guy who attacked her back in Denver YEARS ago and instead of calling 911 and reporting the rape she decided to hide the body that she thought was dead(sounds similar to what Phyllis & Kevin did, right). I guess the story could just keep trying to get people convicted of their prior crimes..........YAWN!

Why does Sharon get dragged into almost everything about Phyllis. But I certainly see the similarities defending yourself and running someone down because they kissed your husband.....guess its too bad Sharon did return the favor to Phyllis. This is about Phyllis not Sharon. You can trash Sharon in the many bash Sharon threads.

Um, this thread isn't about Phyllis - it is about Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th! And by the say, Sharon wasn't "defending" herself anymore - the guy was passed out - she thought he was dead, that she had killed him - THEN she dumped his body - he was no longer a threat and she should have reported the rape and let the cops deal with it!

I'm just tired of this mess

#42   2012/10/04 01:19PM
    dazzleme

Quote jcren: Oh it was a big deal. Summaries don't get into the fact that it also wasn't even her first attempt on her life. This thing was drawn out over many weeks of her planning it out.

Paul got hurt the worse. Christine was pretty banged up though. But she tried to murder a woman.

THAT IS A BIG DEAL.

what makes me laugh is the fact that Paul is the one that came out of that worse for wear and he doesn't seem to give 2 figs about it!! Christine is definitely on a mission because she is still mad that Danny left her for Phyllis...no matter the circumstances! she should just take what she has now and go with it after her and Danny pretty much agreed that they are having their 2nd chance right now! it would be nice to see them happy together and long gone from GC! adios!!!

#43   2012/10/04 01:22PM
    dazzleme

Quote jcren:
    Quote Yale Steam: Phyllis is a main character and she is popoular. This is also a soap opera and this happened literally 20 years real time and it soap time. Did you really expect her to jail for years to come?

I don't think anyone actually thought she would go to jail. None of them ever do unless it is part of the storyline. But I can't see her getting off scott free either.

I just don't see the new writers doing it, especially JG who actually knows the shows history quite well.

she won't do jail time, just like Sharon won't...yeah she is in jail at the moment but we all know she won't be there long...so I can safely say that neither character will be jailed for long!

#44   2012/10/04 01:25PM
    dazzleme

Quote Its not real:
    Quote granny45:

THAT IS A BIG DEAL.

Apparently that isn't what the judge is going to decide!

Doesn't really matter what the judge decides. I was watching back when this played out the first time around and I remember it as a big deal too. And besides how big a deal it was back then, everything that Phyllis has done since her involvement raised it's ugly head again is enough to make it a big deal.

Phyllis took money from Summer's trust fund to pay Tim off. Then she tried to drug a man, who later ended up dead in her house, and she illegally moved the body. She has pulled in a federal agent to lie for her and mess with evidence. if Ronan didn't think it was "a big deal' why would he ever have gone there?

We all know that people get convicted on ridiculous evidence and let off for ridiculous reasons in GC court rooms all the time, so the verdict the 'judge' delivers means very little. But the seriousness of Phyllis' attempt at murder is shown by the length of this story line, the number of people sucked in, and the effect it has had on the lives of everyone surrounding Phyllis.

she never asked Ronan to lie, he did that all on his own! in fact she just said to him the other day...why did you lie, I almost wish you hadn't done that!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list