List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th

Started by jcren at 2012/10/03 11:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 09:12AM, Views: 17547, Replies: 79
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/04 05:52AM
    Re: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th
    jcren

All of this is under the new writers' pen! So I don't think Phyllis' case is as slam dunk as people seem to think. The shocking news could go either way to be honest. I never thought she would go to jail but I also don't see her getting off scott free either.

I knew the Chadam baby was doooooooomed the moment she said she was pregnant. I guess this will be their first big test. This lose in additon to everything going on with the Newmans -- I guess I can see why Adam goes dark again.

I am happy Jack will be oneupping Victor. It seems like Jack will have Jabot, BON, and a great deal of NE. I bet this is Abby's exit story. She will be upset that she probably helped ruin NE (that stock SL has to be the issue) and will probably go to NY. I can see this also causing major drama with Billy/Jack (as it affects Victoria) and ultimately issues with Villy. Maybe we will finally get Noah vs Kyle in this as they defend their family. Newman vs Abbott 3.0

We all knew Sharon was going to toss NE into flames. This shall be interesting.

#12   2012/10/04 06:05AM
    Cannon

Quote VictorEvilTwin: If the courtroom is stunned then that probably means Phyllis gets off. Otherwise it would say the courtroom is satisfied with the ruling, but who knows. The rest is interesting but not exciting.

I think the judge will say, "this happened too many years ago" dismissed.

#13   2012/10/04 06:21AM
    jcren

Quote Cannon:
    Quote VictorEvilTwin: If the courtroom is stunned then that probably means Phyllis gets off. Otherwise it would say the courtroom is satisfied with the ruling, but who knows. The rest is interesting but not exciting.

That doesn't even make sense. People are convicted of crimes they committed 60 years ago (happened recently).

I still think there is a catch somewhere. I am sure she gets off, but it isn't because it is dated.

#14   2012/10/04 06:24AM
    sunmama

Yes this is under the new writer's. Uggh having Sharon burn the ranch down, as if she isn't far enough down, and once again the red menace will get off no problem. I would love to see Uncle Phil smack her down but it doesn't seem that way.

#15   2012/10/04 06:42AM
    granny45

Quote Cannon:

I watched the show from the beginning but this happened SO long ago, I don't really remember exactly how it went down, so I went in the "cast list" and read what it says about it. It really makes it sound like it wasn't as BIG a deal as the bug is making it out to be and being it was SO long ago, I am not surprised that Phyllis will not go to jail for it. If anything, I suspect she will get community service and probation for a period or something like that. No one was permanently injured and there is no absolute proof that she did it. The GCPD can't even solve the current crimes - how are they going to prove a cold crime of that many years??!!?

#16   2012/10/04 06:54AM
    jcren

Oh it was a big deal. Summaries don't get into the fact that it also wasn't even her first attempt on her life. This thing was drawn out over many weeks of her planning it out.

Paul got hurt the worse. Christine was pretty banged up though. But she tried to murder a woman.

THAT IS A BIG DEAL.

#17   2012/10/04 06:58AM
    granny45

Quote jcren: Oh it was a big deal. Summaries don't get into the fact that it also wasn't even her first attempt on her life. This thing was drawn out over many weeks of her planning it out.

Paul got hurt the worse. Christine was pretty banged up though. But she tried to murder a woman.

THAT IS A BIG DEAL.

Apparently that isn't what the judge is going to decide!

#18   2012/10/04 07:09AM
    jcren

Well we don't know what they decide. Spoilers are usually misleading. Especially the ones of late that have been a little off and not entirely correct. This is the new writing team. I expect a twist.

#19   2012/10/04 07:14AM
    granny45

Quote jcren: Well we don't know what they decide. Spoilers are usually misleading. Especially the ones of late that have been a little off and not entirely correct. This is the new writing team. I expect a twist.

There may be a twist, but they will never put the core characters in jail for any amount of time - just won't happen.

#20   2012/10/04 07:33AM
    Yale Steam

Phyllis is a main character and she is popoular. This is also a soap opera and this happened literally 20 years real time and it soap time. Did you really expect her to jail for years to come?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list