List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th

Started by jcren at 2012/10/03 11:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 09:12AM, Views: 18056, Replies: 79
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/03 11:22PM
    Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th
    jcren

The courtroom is stunned by the judge's ruling at Phyllis' trial.

Chelsea & Adam get devastating news.

Cane manages to track down the mystery woman.

Jack's announcement brings disastrous repercussions for the Newman family.

Sharon's breakdown at the Newman Ranch has catastrophic consequences.

#2   2012/10/04 01:50AM
    Re: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 15th
    VictorEvilTwin

If the courtroom is stunned then that probably means Phyllis gets off. Otherwise it would say the courtroom is satisfied with the ruling, but who knows. The rest is interesting but not exciting.

#3   2012/10/04 03:20AM
    flygirl1969

I'm guessing the judge throws the case out for lack of evidence but hopefully all the dirt will come out and Billy will report it in RS so while she gets away with attempted murder, hopefully her reputation will be ruined.

So no baby for Chadam?

Ok finally Cane gets the mystery woman found. It had better be his sister or friend of his sister or basically anybody other than a long lost secret 1st wife. That would be just the kind of parting gift MAB would leave for Lane fans.

Sharon cracks up completely. It's a shame that the damage done by MAB was so thorough that a mental break is the only path to redemption for Sharon.

#4   2012/10/04 03:59AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote flygirl1969: I'm guessing the judge throws the case out for lack of evidence but hopefully all the dirt will come out and Billy will report it in RS so while she gets away with attempted murder, hopefully her reputation will be ruined.

So no baby for Chadam?

Ok finally Cane gets the mystery woman found. It had better be his sister or friend of his sister or basically anybody other than a long lost secret 1st wife. That would be just the kind of parting gift MAB would leave for Lane fans.

Sharon cracks up completely. It's a shame that the damage done by MAB was so thorough that a mental break is the only path to redemption for Sharon.

we all knew phyllis would never have to pay for any of her crimes. but it would be really great if billy did write about all her dirt and put it out there dor the world to see.

so the ranch goes up in flames. well i guess this means nick will move back to phyllis. where else is he going to go. oh he could use some of his money and get a place of his own . just or him the the two girl no phyllis no sharon no one.

#5   2012/10/04 04:02AM
    Pauls

Quote VictorEvilTwin: If the courtroom is stunned then that probably means Phyllis gets off. Otherwise it would say the courtroom is satisfied with the ruling, but who knows. The rest is interesting but not exciting.

Of course...people would only be stunned if Phyllis actual got sent to jail. Phyllis gets away with everything...nothing stunning about that.

#6   2012/10/04 04:28AM
    porcha

I refuse to watch the show if Phyllis gets off.. She is so guilty & where is justice? What an example this sets for people? She is Horrible...in her mind she did nothing & if anyone needs to go to the physico ward it is her! She has lost it over her jealousy over "Cricket". She is ate up & needs to go away!!!!! Why on earth don't they send her away for awhile? She is GUILTY, GUILTY & it is about time she pays................................Come on! NO ONE will miss her & lets get Nick a real woman more his age!!!!!!

#7   2012/10/04 04:33AM
    Joy T

This is only my prediction...I think Ronan blackmails the judge. Ronan probably finds out something damaging to judge. Judge throws case out! Evidence won't matter and "red" walks out free as a bird with that ....eating grin on her face. She will then flop those arms and legs around Ronan. Ronan will be getting busy with Phyllis when the Newman ranch goes up in flames. When Nicky boy doesn't have a ho
    E, he comes knocking on red's door to find her and Ronan. Next stop, divorce court! LOL

#8   2012/10/04 04:48AM
    chillepepper

I don't think anyone is going to be stunned about the outcome of the Broom Hilda case.Come on now we must remember that MS is or was Maria Bell's favourite and knew damn well Phylliss would get off. Why Maria had this come up at all is totally stupid a complete waste of time. I am so sick and tired of the Cane and his past crap ,really break he and Lily up and send his arse back to Austrailia along with his Mom. Doesn't look like anything exciting is about to happen. By the way where the he!! is that article Billy was writing on Broom Hilda ,must have gotten lost on his computer I guess. Only hope that the new regime well stop playing favourites to one or two characters and write something for a few others. So I guess the H&R sl is finally over thank god .Perhaps now Michael can or well be relieved of his duties,Ronan well loose his badge or be sent away on an assignment,my guess is that JB is being let go or has been fired,a killing off is probably more acurate,too bad liked his character ,at least at the beginning,JB should have just said no to coming back this time.Will miss RM and JB ,but that's the way things go. I guess there well be no need to bring Tricia Cast back either. Only hope with Jess Walton coming back things well heat up,but not counting on it. TPTB should just suck it up and pull the plug on Y&R.Maria saw it to ruin it for good.

#9   2012/10/04 05:31AM
    Its not real

Quote chillepepper: I don't think anyone is going to be stunned about the outcome of the Broom Hilda case.Come on now we must remember that MS is or was Maria Bell's favourite and knew damn well Phylliss would get off. Why Maria had this come up at all is totally stupid a complete waste of time. I am so sick and tired of the Cane and his past crap ,really break he and Lily up and send his arse back to Austrailia along with his Mom. Doesn't look like anything exciting is about to happen. By the way where the he!! is that article Billy was writing on Broom Hilda ,must have gotten lost on his computer I guess. Only hope that the new regime well stop playing favourites to one or two characters and write something for a few others. So I guess the H&R sl is finally over thank god .Perhaps now Michael can or well be relieved of his duties,Ronan well loose his badge or be sent away on an assignment,my guess is that JB is being let go or has been fired,a killing off is probably more acurate,too bad liked his character ,at least at the beginning,JB should have just said no to coming back this time.Will miss RM and JB ,but that's the way things go. I guess there well be no need to bring Tricia Cast back either. Only hope with Jess Walton coming back things well heat up,but not counting on it. TPTB should just suck it up and pull the plug on Y&R.Maria saw it to ruin it for good.

Sometimes, when I am stuck in a waiting room or in a line somewhere, I still find myself wondering WTH she (MAB) was doing.

Did she have some secret hatred of the show her FIL had created and go out of her way to ruin it?

Is she so incompetent and stupid that she really believes that what she was putting out there was good writing, and a good show?

Is she so insecure and petty, that she started out with good intentions, but ended up just using the show as a way to exert her power and punish actors who she thought didn't suck up to her enough?

Did she completely lose interest in the show and spend her time being 'lady bountiful' and doing charity work while ignoring the job she was being paid to do?

I guess we'll never know but wow, whatever the reasons or the intentions behind it, she sure did one first class job of screwing this show over and leaving it in tatters.

#10   2012/10/04 05:51AM
    coolkraft

totally agree..excellent post

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list