List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who do you like better sharon or Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who do you like better sharon or Phyllis

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2012/10/03 05:08PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/08 08:47AM, Views: 2431, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/04 03:58AM
    Re: who do you like better sharon or Phyllis
    Pauls

Sharon without a doubt. I enjoy Phyllis from time to time, but her constant repeating drives me crazy. It's all I can think about when I watch her...I make bets with myself...is she going to repeat that sentence she just said and before I can ask myself, she's repeating it. I do think that SC and MS are both very talented and beautiful women.

#22   2012/10/04 05:03AM
    Joy T

I like both chracters the same. They both give great performances. I have hoped for so long that writers would place Nick in another relationship so they would stop bickering. I would like to see a "Thelma Louise" relationship develop with these 2. They both need a friendship. The Lauren/Phyllis friendship is flat. I think a Phyllis & Sharon friendship would be a pleasant surprise especially if they threw Adam and Ronan in the mix. We need a change!

#23   2012/10/04 05:30AM
    Graceee

Quote vyvan: Sharon ...sharon sharon..IS WAY A better person....the way sharon was written before the writers (MAB) bashed sharon's character (clearly MAB was pro-phylis and pro-phick).
    PHyllis is the murderous,manipulator & liar. She had no remorse in plying nick with sex/videogame therapy and shamelessly marrying him...even when NICK left/dumped phyllis when he realized that SHARON WAS THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE. the kind selfsacrificing sharon out of concern that SUMMER was poisoned, told nick to go back to phyllis/summer even though she knew that faith was nicks. Sharon pretended that the baby was jacks..only so that nick could help out summer. IF THAT IS'nt unconditional selfless LOVE then I do not know what is. SHARON IS THE BEST. THe recent sharon can be explained away with either a brain tumor or severe mental breakdown (secondary to the tragedies that sharon has faced..ie cassie's death, nicks affair, adam'skidnapping of faith ..post partum depression, multiple personality disorder anything to counter MAB writing nonsense)

EXACTLY - very well put!

#24   2012/10/04 05:33AM
    sudzy55

I USED to like Phyliss , but I don't even know WHO she is anymore !!

#25   2012/10/04 06:42AM
    GLfan85

I dislike Phyliss, always have. But right now I dislike Sharon as well, even though I've always loved her.

BOTH actresses are beautiful and VERY good at what they do!

#26   2012/10/04 06:51AM
    granny45

Quote sudzy55: I USED to like Phyliss , but I don't even know WHO she is anymore !!

I used to like Phyllis too - but the way they are writing her now, this is not Phyllis! I could never stand whiny Sharon from the very beginning when she lied to Nick about being a virgin to be sure she could trap him into a relationship because he was a "Newman"!

#27   2012/10/04 08:49AM
    GSongBird

Both ladies are fantastic actresses however my favorite between the 2 is of course Phyllis (MS)

Also I like the lighter color of her hair. The color she is wearing now makes her look a lot older.... MOO my opinion only

#28   2012/10/04 09:57AM
    VanillaDP

Quote BiancaReeseRules: No bashing the actors allowed

i like both the same

So because I have an opinion then that is considered bashing? Nice...this is America, isnt it? I assumed this was aimed at my post since I don't believe MS is attractive at all...?

#29   2012/10/04 09:59AM
    VanillaDP

Quote Pretty Pretty Lady: I like Sharon better. I can't understand why Phyllis never gets punished for her crimes. Sharon gets punished for every little thing she does. Yet Phyllis goes free for all the horrible things she does. I just don't get it

That's the way it goes for a villian. Phyllis is the villian yet she goes around accusing everyone else of "wrong doing", LOL! It's the nature of the beast.

#30   2012/10/04 10:09AM
    VanillaDP

Quote granny45:
    Quote sudzy55: I USED to like Phyliss , but I don't even know WHO she is anymore !!

I used to like Phyllis too - but the way they are writing her now, this is not Phyllis! I could never stand whiny Sharon from the very beginning when she lied to Nick about being a virgin to be sure she could trap him into a relationship because he was a "Newman"!

Phyllis is being written totally in character. She is basically the only one that is holding true to character. Meaning she is still doing evil things and still getting away with it. Suffering is something that is new for her but it is thoroughly enjoyable for those of us that hate her. So that is new and a nice twist...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list