List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who do you like better sharon or Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who do you like better sharon or Phyllis

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2012/10/03 05:08PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/08 08:47AM, Views: 2537, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/03 06:37PM
    Re: who do you like better sharon or Phyllis
    luvroflife

Why is it "either/or?" Why, to enjoy Y&R, you must HATE some characters?? To feel better???

Sorry, I just don't get it.....

#12   2012/10/03 06:40PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote luvroflife: Why is it "either/or?" Why, to enjoy Y&R, you must HATE some characters?? To feel better???

i am just having fun posting about sharon and phyllis it something diffent than saying something mean about them i like both of them and i did this for fans of sharon and phyllis

#13   2012/10/03 09:05PM
    luvroflife

Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote luvroflife: Why is it "either/or?" Why, to enjoy Y&R, you must HATE some characters?? To feel better???

i am just having fun posting about sharon and phyllis it something diffent than saying something mean about them i like both of them and i did this for fans of sharon and phyllis

No worries. Like you, don't dislike either character - accept them for what they each bring to the canvas.

#14   2012/10/03 09:10PM
    jilltidwell

Sharon.

#15   2012/10/03 09:18PM
    Pretty Prett...

I like Sharon better. I can't understand why Phyllis never gets punished for her crimes. Sharon gets punished for every little thing she does. Yet Phyllis goes free for all the horrible things she does. I just don't get it

#16   2012/10/03 09:33PM
    vyvan

Sharon ...sharon sharon..IS WAY A better person....the way sharon was written before the writers (MAB) bashed sharon's character (clearly MAB was pro-phylis and pro-phick).
    PHyllis is the murderous,manipulator & liar. She had no remorse in plying nick with sex/videogame therapy and shamelessly marrying him...even when NICK left/dumped phyllis when he realized that SHARON WAS THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE. the kind selfsacrificing sharon out of concern that SUMMER was poisoned, told nick to go back to phyllis/summer even though she knew that faith was nicks. Sharon pretended that the baby was jacks..only so that nick could help out summer. IF THAT IS'nt unconditional selfless LOVE then I do not know what is. SHARON IS THE BEST. THe recent sharon can be explained away with either a brain tumor or severe mental breakdown (secondary to the tragedies that sharon has faced..ie cassie's death, nicks affair, adam'skidnapping of faith ..post partum depression, multiple personality disorder anything to counter MAB writing nonsense)

#17   2012/10/03 09:34PM
    vyvan

Sharon!!! is the best!! hands down.

#18   2012/10/03 10:07PM
    ninar

I l'île Sharon better, she Is à good person eventhough they try to make us hate her but they CAN.t. I just love. Her

#19   2012/10/03 10:47PM
    dafyduc

Phyliss all the way. Can't stand the other one

#20   2012/10/04 03:24AM
    newmoon678

Both are excellent actresses, but I like the Sharon character. I do love to hate the Phyllis character. If she pays for her crimes we miss the excitement of her doing something new for us to through things at the TV. She does seem to play evil better.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list