List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Started by luvbuzz at 2012/10/03 03:43PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 07:09PM, Views: 10158, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2012/10/05 07:04AM
    Re: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...
    Blue 501

Quote dazzleme:
    Quote Cannon:
    Quote Crissy 2008:
    Quote Paggie:
    Quote Crissy 2008: I think what Spencer King was saying is that Isabella will get "pinned" for the hit and run, even though Phyllis is the one that did it. Also I have to agree with Spencer King, I think thats the way it will play out

Not even remotely possible! Isabella wasn't even around when that happened. The character wasn't introduced to the canvas until at least eight years later. There is nothing to connect her to that story.

I'd love for Isabella to be the one framing Paul though.That twist makes perfect sense. But how would they ever get Eva Longoria back - even for a day!! No one else could subsitute for Izzie!

Ok so I forgot about Isabella not being around back when Phyllis ran them down. I do believe Phyllis will get out of it though.. Its got to be Isabella framing Paul, like u said makes perfect sense..

They had better not bring back Isabella from the dead.

sh isn't dead...Paul went to see her when Ricky died...remember he got in trouble for leaving town without word, they put out an APB on him!

But Paul did not see her face or even hear her voice. She just sat there with her back turned, brushing her hair. We know it was b/c they could not get Eva, but it leaves the door open to it being someone other than Isabella.

#42   2012/10/05 05:53PM
    china doll1942

Quote lovinsoaps23:
    Quote yandrfanx_: Spencer King is wrong cuz that is not how it's gonna play out.

Alrighty then!

Wasnot watching thn; who is Isabella?

#43   2012/10/05 06:10PM
    Mr. G

Once again....Shelia Carter for having been locked in that prison type jail cell when everyone thought she had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis. Paul was responsible for her being locked up till he could reach Micheal that she was alive. Only Shelia was not the one in the cell.....It was Sugar.

#44   2012/10/05 07:09PM
    luvbuzz

Quote china doll1942:
    Quote lovinsoaps23:
    Quote yandrfanx_: Spencer King is wrong cuz that is not how it's gonna play out.

Alrighty then!

Wasnot watching thn; who is Isabella?

Ricky's deranged mother

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list