List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Started by luvbuzz at 2012/10/03 03:43PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 07:09PM, Views: 10239, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2012/10/04 02:22PM
    Re: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...
    dazzleme

I think Rick faked his death and is further tormenting Paul with setting him up for his death...there is no way to bring Isabella back without Eva Longoria...not to say they wouldn't try it, but I just think it is Ricky...and I thought I read somewhere that Peter Porte was back on the show...which I assumed was to film the video scene, but now I'm wondering if it's more....my thought (and I hope I'm wrong) is that Heather will figure out that Ricky is alive and behind all the sabotage of Paul's case...he will come out of hiding long enough to kill Heather before she can say anything to Paul...we all heard that JL has been let go as Heather so I can see them going there...although I hate the thought of Heather being killed off!

#32   2012/10/04 02:24PM
    dazzleme

Quote Cannon:
    Quote Crissy 2008:
    Quote Paggie:
    Quote Crissy 2008: I think what Spencer King was saying is that Isabella will get "pinned" for the hit and run, even though Phyllis is the one that did it. Also I have to agree with Spencer King, I think thats the way it will play out

Not even remotely possible! Isabella wasn't even around when that happened. The character wasn't introduced to the canvas until at least eight years later. There is nothing to connect her to that story.

I'd love for Isabella to be the one framing Paul though.That twist makes perfect sense. But how would they ever get Eva Longoria back - even for a day!! No one else could subsitute for Izzie!

Ok so I forgot about Isabella not being around back when Phyllis ran them down. I do believe Phyllis will get out of it though.. Its got to be Isabella framing Paul, like u said makes perfect sense..

They had better not bring back Isabella from the dead.

sh isn't dead...Paul went to see her when Ricky died...remember he got in trouble for leaving town without word, they put out an APB on him!

#33   2012/10/04 02:25PM
    dazzleme

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote raindrop:
    Quote luvbuzz: ...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

Good I hope she finishes what she started and kills the bug

LOL....maybe she and Phyllis will join forces since they both despise her to the core.

somehow I doubt that since Isabella was chummy with Diane who despised Phyllis

#34   2012/10/04 03:24PM
    luvbuzz

Quote kenerly1: Next time please put a question mark after Spoiler..we found out nothing today other than someone put flowers on the grave many time and left that card.

LOL! What's the difference if you read a "SPOILER" that spoils nothing for you? You wasted time of a click? I put SPOILER for those who don't want to no what happened in the day ahead episodes like I was supposed to...THERE WAS SPOILER info contained so I stuck by the rules.
    A "?" would imply I wasn't sure there was spoiler content...I revealed a scene from a show not yet seen by many so there was spoiler content. ALSO SPOILER in the title leaves the thread open for anyone who DOES add any other spoiler content to do so. I am sorry you were so bothered by my thread.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 03:29PM
    #35   2012/10/04 07:23PM
    snookie63

I think Ricky is alive and Heather is in on it.To get back at Paul for being a dead beat dad.She identified the body,she planned the funeral,and she had the globe with the video and she got rid of all his belongings.

#36   2012/10/04 07:37PM
    luvbuzz

Quote snookie63: I think Ricky is alive and Heather is in on it.To get back at Paul for being a dead beat dad.She identified the body,she planned the funeral,and she had the globe with the video and she got rid of all his belongings.

OMG!!! That is the first real twist I've heard! IF that would have happened like that she'd be the MOST sinister one to hit GC! It would be totally plausible since she has had the means to do all of this. As DA she could have totally been there to hide the knife too.
    I just can't see her having that much resentment or hostility toward Paul. You just never know though...Perhaps it is so and will account for her exiting the show. If you have this right YOU WIN THE PRIZE!!! After all her Aunt & her brother both shared mental illness! Perhaps it is in her genes too. YIKES!
    HOWEVER, I think that if Heather IS behind it she would be acting alone and Ricky is really dead...REVENGE!!!on her part!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 07:40PM
    #37   2012/10/04 07:53PM
    luvbuzz

Come to think of it Heather did act a little weird & creepy at the grave site regarding those flowers & wanting to keep them secret from Paul! I'll bet SHE has been leaving those flowers all along... I think you solved the case! They should hire you at GCPD!

I change my vote to HEATHER! LOL...But Ricky IS dead & she has been visiting his grave and seeking revenge!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 07:57PM
    #38   2012/10/04 08:02PM
    HOT PINK

Quote luvbuzz:
    Quote snookie63: I think Ricky is alive and Heather is in on it.To get back at Paul for being a dead beat dad.She identified the body,she planned the funeral,and she had the globe with the video and she got rid of all his belongings.

OMG!!! That is the first real twist I've heard! IF that would have happened like that she'd be the MOST sinister one to hit GC! It would be totally plausible since she has had the means to do all of this. As DA she could have totally been there to hide the knife too.
    I just can't see her having that much resentment or hostility toward Paul. You just never know though...Perhaps it is so and will account for her exiting the show. If you have this right YOU WIN THE PRIZE!!! After all her Aunt & her brother both shared mental illness! Perhaps it is in her genes too. YIKES!
    HOWEVER, I think that if Heather IS behind it she would be acting alone and Ricky is really dead...REVENGE!!!on her part!

I like this idea! Quite honestly, I've always wondered how she and Ricky recognized each other when Ricky first arrived in GC. I distinctly remember Heather (then played by Eden Riegel) saying she never saw or knew Ricky while they were growing up. If that's the case, how did she recognize him as her brother if they had never met or (I'm guessing) never saw photos of each other either?

What if they had met before Ricky came to GC and hatched a plan to get even with Paul for "deserting" them and not being there for them when they were growing up? Heather had a lot of resentment towards Paul when she first arrived in GC. Maybe deep inside, like Ricky, she's a lot like their Aunt Patticakes and is subconsciously doing things like hiding the knife, getting rid of Ricky's computer, putting the flowers on Ricky's grave, etc. Since JL is leaving as Heather, this type of storyline would be a great way for her to go out with a bang.

#39   2012/10/04 08:19PM
    luvbuzz

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote luvbuzz:

I like this idea! Quite honestly, I've always wondered how she and Ricky recognized each other when Ricky first arrived in GC. I distinctly remember Heather (then played by Eden Riegel) saying she never saw or knew Ricky while they were growing up. If that's the case, how did she recognize him as her brother if they had never met or (I'm guessing) never saw photos of each other either?

What if they had met before Ricky came to GC and hatched a plan to get even with Paul for "deserting" them and not being there for them when they were growing up? Heather had a lot of resentment towards Paul when she first arrived in GC. Maybe deep inside, like Ricky, she's a lot like their Aunt Patticakes and is subconsciously doing things like hiding the knife, getting rid of Ricky's computer, putting the flowers on Ricky's grave, etc. Since JL is leaving as Heather, this type of storyline would be a great way for her to go out with a bang.

YES! It is making more & more sense. So much so that I just started a new thread about just that! Kudos to snookie63...Only place I disagree with her is that I think Ricky really is dead.

#40   2012/10/04 11:50PM
    yandrfanx_

It's not Heather either so your wrong with that one and Ricky is dead and she isn't the one who left the flowers on Ricky's grave.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list