List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Started by luvbuzz at 2012/10/03 03:43PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 07:09PM, Views: 10078, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/04 07:11AM
    Re: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...
    raindrop

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote raindrop:
    Quote luvbuzz: ...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

Good I hope she finishes what she started and kills the bug

LOL....maybe she and Phyllis will join forces since they both despise her to the core.

Lol that works for me

#22   2012/10/04 07:33AM
    aquarius50

Quote Spencer Kingswood: If Isabella is around will she take the fall for hitting Paul and Christine with a car? Will this be how Phyllis gets away it?

I doubt it will play out like that because the hit & run occurred in 1995; Isabella arrived on the scene early 2000, unless the writers are planning to (once again) re-write history.

#23   2012/10/04 07:44AM
    luvbuzz

Quote kenerly1: How is this a spoiler?

ummmm...perhaps because I stated something that happened on the show which hasn't aired yet in the United States.

#24   2012/10/04 08:10AM
    bukopandan

Quote VictorEvilTwin: Phyllis admited to Daniel she rented the car and mowed them down. So it can't be pinned on Isabella as she wasn;t even around. Phylli's excuse was she was trying to scare Christine and hit the gas. Phyllis will probably get away with it, too bad as she need to lose it all, and hit rock bottom. It would be interesting if she went to jail for six months community service after, and anger mangement. I wouldn't mind inmates beating the tar out of her either.

She's certainly done her fair share of causing physical harm to people. As for Daniel, if Heather stays on the show long enough, I'll be interested to see what kind of inner struggle he has when it comes to protecting his mother's big lie. Without Heather around he should experience that, but with her around I will expect it to be even more pronounced.

#25   2012/10/04 09:55AM
    Blue 501

Quote Spencer Kingswood: If Isabella is around will she take the fall for hitting Paul and Christine with a car? Will this be how Phyllis gets away it?

That would be a lot to swallow. Isabella did not meet Paul until after he & Cricket were married. PHYLLIS hit them with the rental car on the day they were supposed to get married. They already rewrote her Dad to be a white collar embezzler when he was introduced to us as a minister. I found that whole story line disgusting, especially her yelling & bullying him on his death bed when she has done so much worse than stealing. But obviously the old writing team was capable of skewing history any way they chose.

#26   2012/10/04 09:57AM
    Blue 501

Quote Cannon:
    Quote Crissy 2008:
    Quote Paggie:
    Quote Crissy 2008: I think what Spencer King was saying is that Isabella will get "pinned" for the hit and run, even though Phyllis is the one that did it. Also I have to agree with Spencer King, I think thats the way it will play out

Not even remotely possible! Isabella wasn't even around when that happened. The character wasn't introduced to the canvas until at least eight years later. There is nothing to connect her to that story.

I'd love for Isabella to be the one framing Paul though.That twist makes perfect sense. But how would they ever get Eva Longoria back - even for a day!! No one else could subsitute for Izzie!

Ok so I forgot about Isabella not being around back when Phyllis ran them down. I do believe Phyllis will get out of it though.. Its got to be Isabella framing Paul, like u said makes perfect sense..

They had better not bring back Isabella from the dead.

Isabella never died. She just went to an institution for the criminally insane. Some of us think she got out somehow.

#27   2012/10/04 10:23AM
    Radsbrat

Quote luvbuzz: ...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

This is more speculation than spoiler. A spoiler would have shown Isabella as the person leaving the flowers on Ricky's grave and that's not what happened. It could be the BFF of Ricky's ex-girlfriend, could be Daisy, could be Patti.

I do, however, hope it is Isabella and she goes bat-sh!t crazy on Chris.

#28   2012/10/04 10:54AM
    luvbuzz

Quote Radsbrat:

This is more speculation than spoiler. A spoiler would have shown Isabella as the person leaving the flowers on Ricky's grave and that's not what happened. It could be the BFF of Ricky's ex-girlfriend, could be Daisy, could be Patti.

I do, however, hope it is Isabella and she goes bat-sh!t crazy on Chris.

Hi Rads! I labeled it SPOILER because I gave a detailed account of a scene from a show which had not aired yet in the U.S. (in the orginal post). Had I NOT said SPOILER in title then people would have complained about me revealing that. No harm in reading something you don't feel is spoiling the show for you but the other way around is against RULE #7 of the M/B. And yes I am ONLY SPECULATING on what I think the scene in the graveyard means!

#29   2012/10/04 12:44PM
    kenerly1

Next time please put a question mark after Spoiler..we found out nothing today other than someone put flowers on the grave many time and left that card.

#30   2012/10/04 01:38PM
    FL senior fan

Quote kenerly1: Next time please put a question mark after Spoiler..we found out nothing today other than someone put flowers on the grave many time and left that card.

agree.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list