List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Started by luvbuzz at 2012/10/03 03:43PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 07:09PM, Views: 10164, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/03 09:12PM
    Re: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...
    luvbuzz

Quote Crissy 2008: I think what Spencer King was saying is that Isabella will get "pinned" for the hit and run, even though Phyllis is the one that did it. Also I have to agree with Spencer King, I think thats the way it will play out

HUH??? Why would that be?

#12   2012/10/03 09:24PM
    Crissy 2008

Quote Paggie:
    Quote Crissy 2008: I think what Spencer King was saying is that Isabella will get "pinned" for the hit and run, even though Phyllis is the one that did it. Also I have to agree with Spencer King, I think thats the way it will play out

Not even remotely possible! Isabella wasn't even around when that happened. The character wasn't introduced to the canvas until at least eight years later. There is nothing to connect her to that story.

I'd love for Isabella to be the one framing Paul though.That twist makes perfect sense. But how would they ever get Eva Longoria back - even for a day!! No one else could subsitute for Izzie!

Ok so I forgot about Isabella not being around back when Phyllis ran them down. I do believe Phyllis will get out of it though.. Its got to be Isabella framing Paul, like u said makes perfect sense..

#13   2012/10/04 01:30AM
    Wombat_........

I would have thought Paul's biggest nemesis sre those tight pants he wears.

#14   2012/10/04 01:47AM
    VictorEvilTwin

Phyllis admited to Daniel she rented the car and mowed them down. So it can't be pinned on Isabella as she wasn;t even around. Phylli's excuse was she was trying to scare Christine and hit the gas. Phyllis will probably get away with it, too bad as she need to lose it all, and hit rock bottom. It would be interesting if she went to jail for six months community service after, and anger mangement. I wouldn't mind inmates beating the tar out of her either.

#15   2012/10/04 04:15AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote VictorEvilTwin: Phyllis admited to Daniel she rented the car and mowed them down. So it can't be pinned on Isabella as she wasn;t even around. Phylli's excuse was she was trying to scare Christine and hit the gas. Phyllis will probably get away with it, too bad as she need to lose it all, and hit rock bottom. It would be interesting if she went to jail for six months community service after, and anger mangement. I wouldn't mind inmates beating the tar out of her either.

she will never do time at all. i wish that somehow phyllis pays for what she did. its not right they are ripping sharon apart but pat phyllis on the head. she is not the only actor on this show that bring fans .for us long time fan please make her pay in some way. let her lose nick for good.

#16   2012/10/04 06:19AM
    Cannon

Quote Crissy 2008:
    Quote Paggie:

Not even remotely possible! Isabella wasn't even around when that happened. The character wasn't introduced to the canvas until at least eight years later. There is nothing to connect her to that story.

I'd love for Isabella to be the one framing Paul though.That twist makes perfect sense. But how would they ever get Eva Longoria back - even for a day!! No one else could subsitute for Izzie!

Ok so I forgot about Isabella not being around back when Phyllis ran them down. I do believe Phyllis will get out of it though.. Its got to be Isabella framing Paul, like u said makes perfect sense..

They had better not bring back Isabella from the dead.

#17   2012/10/04 06:38AM
    GLfan85

Quote Cannon:
    Quote Crissy 2008:
    Quote Paggie:

They had better not bring back Isabella from the dead.

uhm... Isabella is NOT dead! She is SUPPOSE to be locked up in a mental facility in another state. Don't you remember Paul taking off to go see her after he shot Ricky? She was NEVER killed off on the show.

#18   2012/10/04 06:54AM
    granny45

Quote Spencer Kingswood: If Isabella is around will she take the fall for hitting Paul and Christine with a car? Will this be how Phyllis gets away it?

I don't think Isabella was around back then. She tried to kill the bug in the bathtub years later.

#19   2012/10/04 07:00AM
    kenerly1

How is this a spoiler?

#20   2012/10/04 07:08AM
    aquarius50

Quote raindrop:
    Quote luvbuzz: ...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

Good I hope she finishes what she started and kills the bug

LOL....maybe she and Phyllis will join forces since they both despise her to the core.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list