List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...

Started by luvbuzz at 2012/10/03 03:43PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 07:09PM, Views: 10183, Replies: 43
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/03 03:43PM
    **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...
    luvbuzz

...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

#2   2012/10/03 04:00PM
    Re: **SPOILER** Paul's Nemesis Is...
    raindrop

Quote luvbuzz: ...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

Good I hope she finishes what she started and kills the bug

#3   2012/10/03 04:47PM
    luvbuzz

Quote raindrop:
    Quote luvbuzz: ...ISABELLA! Today's Canadian show had every indication of it...SOMEONE has been leaving flowers on Ricky's grave EVERY day since he was buried. That person left the same exact note EVERY time..."I'll never forget".

LOL!!!!

#4   2012/10/03 05:44PM
    Spencer King...

If Isabella is around will she take the fall for hitting Paul and Christine with a car? Will this be how Phyllis gets away it?

#5   2012/10/03 05:47PM
    Just Mary

Quote luvbuzz:
    Quote raindrop:

LOL!!!!

Amen! RIP "bug", I will not miss you!

#6   2012/10/03 06:21PM
    yandrfanx_

It's not Isabella and Phyllis was the one who hit Paul and Christine with the car not Isabella.

#7   2012/10/03 08:57PM
    Crissy 2008

I think what Spencer King was saying is that Isabella will get "pinned" for the hit and run, even though Phyllis is the one that did it. Also I have to agree with Spencer King, I think thats the way it will play out

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/03 08:58PM
    #8   2012/10/03 09:00PM
    yandrfanx_

Spencer King is wrong cuz that is not how it's gonna play out.

#9   2012/10/03 09:05PM
    Paggie

Quote Crissy 2008: I think what Spencer King was saying is that Isabella will get "pinned" for the hit and run, even though Phyllis is the one that did it. Also I have to agree with Spencer King, I think thats the way it will play out

Not even remotely possible! Isabella wasn't even around when that happened. The character wasn't introduced to the canvas until at least eight years later. There is nothing to connect her to that story.

I'd love for Isabella to be the one framing Paul though.That twist makes perfect sense. But how would they ever get Eva Longoria back - even for a day!! No one else could subsitute for Izzie!

#10   2012/10/03 09:08PM
    lovinsoaps23

Quote yandrfanx_: Spencer King is wrong cuz that is not how it's gonna play out.

Alrighty then!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list