List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When will phylis be prosecuted?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When will phylis be prosecuted?

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/10/03 02:03PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 08:08AM, Views: 974, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/03 02:03PM
    When will phylis be prosecuted?
    Barbyboo

Come on Michael stay out of coffee house and do your job?

#2   2012/10/03 02:44PM
    Re: When will phylis be prosecuted?
    granny45

Phyllis will never go to jail. She is a main character in the show and they never put them away for long - there wouldn't be a show if they did - and half the people on this board wouldn't have anything to $itch about if there were no Phyllis!!!!!!!!

#3   2012/10/03 04:21PM
    Wombat_........

We know that Phyl won't go to jail, but I still want to see her wriggle and squirm like a worm in the chair.

If she completely loses it and goes berserk on the stand, that will be great. Or maybe jump up and try to strangle Christine....

the possibilities are endless where phylliss is concerned.

#4   2012/10/03 05:35PM
    dbpnrd

No need for jail for DQ she's miserable right now and I hope this continues. The more she fuffers the more I enjoy.

#5   2012/10/03 05:39PM
    Just Mary

Quote granny45: Phyllis will never go to jail. She is a main character in the show and they never put them away for long - there wouldn't be a show if they did - and half the people on this board wouldn't have anything to $itch about if there were no Phyllis!!!!!!!!

One granny to another--that is so true.....who would they put down then......

#6   2012/10/03 05:39PM
    habbyfan

When hell freezes over.

By another Granny ...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/03 05:43PM
    #7   2012/10/03 05:54PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dbpnrd: No need for jail for DQ she's miserable right now and I hope this continues. The more she fuffers the more I enjoy.

AMEN, 100%!!!! Love it! Keep her out of jail and suffering. Although the trial will be funny.

#8   2012/10/03 06:15PM
    VanillaDP

Quote Just Mary:
    Quote granny45: Phyllis will never go to jail. She is a main character in the show and they never put them away for long - there wouldn't be a show if they did - and half the people on this board wouldn't have anything to $itch about if there were no Phyllis!!!!!!!!

From a NON-Granny, I agree.....there would be NO ONE to put down without Phyllis on this show. Gotta keep her to have someone to hate & bash. Just what her character was created for. Thanks and that is all!

#9   2012/10/03 06:19PM
    dbpnrd

Quote habbyfan: When hell freezes over.

By another Granny ...

#10   2012/10/03 06:22PM
    dbpnrd

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote Just Mary:

From a NON-Granny, I agree.....there would be NO ONE to put down without Phyllis on this show. Gotta keep her to have someone to hate & bash. Just what her character was created for. Thanks and that is all!

For sure she the badder and we need for her to stay

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list