List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can't stand Christine and Danny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can't stand Christine and Danny

Started by Meefirst at 2012/10/03 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 10:42AM, Views: 2394, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2012/10/03 10:50PM
    Re: Can't stand Christine and Danny
    dafyduc

Quote Meefirst: Imagine Christine crying over Danny's shoulder about a hit & run that happened over a decade ago. She's still so traumatized she had to go back to his room to wail. Bulls**t

They are way sickening!!! Back in the day maybe, but now? Just kinda pathetic!

#32   2012/10/04 03:34AM
    newmoon678

Quote reng: I love their love story. They should get married and ride off into the sunset.

I agree. I love their love story. I didn't watch back when all this went down, but I don't think I could quickly get over someone running my soon to be husband and myself down either.

#33   2012/10/04 06:05AM
    countryMomof4

Quote newmoon678:
    Quote reng: I love their love story. They should get married and ride off into the sunset.

I agree. I love their love story. I didn't watch back when all this went down, but I don't think I could quickly get over someone running my soon to be husband and myself down either.

It's a great story. You might be able to find some clips on youtube.

I don't think I would be able to forget someone trying to kill me no matter how many years ago it happened.

#34   2012/10/04 09:09AM
    granny45

OMG!! The Bug gets naked and gets into bed today with Danny with her boney legs all over - and then she tells him she can't "continue" until she knows if it means to him what it does to her?????? Maybe she should have asked him that BEFORE she got naked??? Once a bug always a bug - annoying!!

#35   2012/10/04 10:20AM
    texasgal

I used to love them together, but they are so annoying now. I wish they would leave town and take Nina with them. She gets on my last nerve. I don't know what it is, but ever since she came on the show I have wished she would leave. I have never liked her. She whines too much! Christine is just too smug and goody goody. Phyllis is not the only thing that broke her marriage up, there were problems even before her. Christine is a career woman and she did not want to compromise for any man. I can understand that, but don't cry about when they leave. She did the same thing to Paul. She did not want children at the time and he did. That is how Isabella got Paul. Sound familar? Anyway I can't stand either of them. Danny is just a yes boy for Christine. I feel like their time has come and gone on the show. They are just not that interesting. JMHO

#36   2012/10/04 10:32AM
    Radsbrat

I've never liked them....separate or together as a couple. Chris always has this Ms.Perfect, Holier-Than-Thou attitude and Danny is a one-hit wonder. Their time on the show has come and gone.

#37   2012/10/04 11:22AM
    Meefirst

Quote granny45: OMG!! The Bug gets naked and gets into bed today with Danny with her boney legs all over - and then she tells him she can't "continue" until she knows if it means to him what it does to her?????? Maybe she should have asked him that BEFORE she got naked??? Once a bug always a bug - annoying!!

I couldn't have said it better. She led him on until he was ready to stick it in & then she stopped him and remembered she wanted a commitment? Why wait till he was at that point where he'll agree to anything Christine? She's not just a bug, she's evil (like a witch who will cast a spell on someone when they are most vulnerable)

#38   2012/10/04 11:26AM
    granny45

Quote Meefirst:
    Quote granny45: OMG!! The Bug gets naked and gets into bed today with Danny with her boney legs all over - and then she tells him she can't "continue" until she knows if it means to him what it does to her?????? Maybe she should have asked him that BEFORE she got naked??? Once a bug always a bug - annoying!!

I couldn't have said it better. She led him on until he was ready to stick it in & then she stopped him and remembered she wanted a commitment? Why wait till he was at that point where he'll agree to anything Christine? She's not just a bug, she's evil (like a witch who will cast a spell on someone when they are most vulnerable)

#39   2012/10/05 10:42AM
    Savannah Pin...

Quote granny45:
    Quote Meefirst:

OMG! That's hilarious.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list