List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can't stand Christine and Danny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can't stand Christine and Danny

Started by Meefirst at 2012/10/03 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 10:42AM, Views: 2330, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/03 04:44PM
    Re: Can't stand Christine and Danny
    kelela01

Christine comes across so arrogant, just seems like it must be her actual personality. Too good at portraying annoyingly full of herself. Almost threw up on their bedroom scene too... Ew, Ew, Ick...

#22   2012/10/03 04:56PM
    Savannah Pin...

Quote Ruthie614: I've never cared much for Christine BUT if my memory is correct, the hit and run that many say get over it Christine ... Left Christine unable to have children. Im not sure because so much history is changed. What about Phyllis STILL angry about the kiss? Where is the disgust for her?

It's soap opera writing, Victor had a vasectomy years ago, yet fathered more children, Phyllis "couldn't get pregnant, yet she went on to have Summer and a miscarriage recently. I am sure if Christine really wanted to have children the writers would have made it happen.

#23   2012/10/03 06:17PM
    Cuid1

Quote Savannah Pineapple:
    Quote Ruthie614: I've never cared much for Christine BUT if my memory is correct, the hit and run that many say get over it Christine ... Left Christine unable to have children. Im not sure because so much history is changed. What about Phyllis STILL angry about the kiss? Where is the disgust for her?

It's soap opera writing, Victor had a vasectomy years ago, yet fathered more children, Phyllis "couldn't get pregnant, yet she went on to have Summer and a miscarriage recently. I am sure if Christine really wanted to have children the writers would have made it happen.
    Actually, it was Paul who the writers made to have a fertility problem due to him being temporarily impotent from the accident. That is why when Phyllis accused Christine of not having any children she responded by saying that if Phyllis didn't hit Paul, she may have had children. At one point Christine and Paul were trying to have kids. After trying, they consulted a fertlility doctor. She decided to stop trying and put a family on hold when she was offered a job in Hong Kong. That is one of the reasons why there marriage went down hill.

#24   2012/10/03 07:04PM
    sunmama

The hit and run WAS a big deal. Paul and the bug were to be married the next day. Their wedding was put off, and Paul was unable to a do his husbandly duties...

Then when they did get married the red menace followed them to Turks and Caicos on their honeymoon. She is a serious loon.

#25   2012/10/03 07:10PM
    Hershey123

Quote janesBydiction: They're so self righteous and boring. Yes I know Phyllis ran Cricket down however I have zero sympathy for Christine. It's bizarre, anybody else I would feel for them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 06:10AM
    #26   2012/10/03 08:15PM
    Graceee

If them being around makes Phyllis act like lunatic I hope they stay a LONG TIME!

#27   2012/10/03 08:27PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote Meefirst: Imagine Christine crying over Danny's shoulder about a hit & run that happened over a decade ago. She's still so traumatized she had to go back to his room to wail. Bulls**t

Oh i know, right??? I am sooooo tired of them discussing this and after 20 year's?!?! GMAB! It's not the 80's anymore so that gang can leave now UGH!!! and take Nina with them.

#28   2012/10/03 08:47PM
    MrShadowsgirl

oh and another thing..just watched Canadas eppy and their love scene was hideous....blah

#29   2012/10/03 08:52PM
    LucyT

christine can fogive and befriend a man who raped her but not phylis.christine is just a bitter B!

#30   2012/10/03 10:00PM
    Blue Paisley

This whole storyline from 20 years ago is like a bad joke that MAB is playing on the fans. Dragging up the drag queen and the bug is the biggest joke of all. Nobody cares about this couple. They didn't then and they could care even less now. The numbers for this show are terrible and dragging out this slew of has beens, from Nina all the way to the aging the rock star and the witch from the bottom of the sewer, come to call again to throw her weight around, isn't doing anything for the numbers. Nobody liked the bug back then and seeing her back now with her arrogance and her hypocriticle garbage is only making people tune out. We tolerated her back then because we all knew that her daddy made a place for her but even today, she has no business on this show anymore, neither does Nina and the aging rock queen. I have decided that since they fired MAB and they let this garbage play out like they have, I am not expecting anything better from this set of new broomes either. If this is the best that they can do, I don't give them a year and I don't care how many Y&R stars they are trotting out on the television to hype them up. Nobody is watching! Then to send the air head of the century to a talk show to tell everyone that he thumbs his nose at an entire fan base????? If you ask me, these people don't have a clue what the heck they are doing with this show and it really does show, it is horrible.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list