List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can't stand Christine and Danny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can't stand Christine and Danny

Started by Meefirst at 2012/10/03 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 10:42AM, Views: 2393, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/03 11:04AM
    Re: Can't stand Christine and Danny
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote janesBydiction: They're so self righteous and boring. Yes I know Phyllis ran Cricket down however I have zero sympathy for Christine. It's bizarre, anybody else I would feel for them.

Thank YOU!! Glad I'm not alone!!I can't stand her!! She acts like she did nothing when hello if she had kept her lips on her HUSBAND instead of chasing after a MARRIED man(regardless of why they were married, they were)The hit and run never would have happened so in closing don't be a home wrecker and you'll be fine!

#12   2012/10/03 01:19PM
    FL senior fan

Quote reng: I love their love story. They should get married and ride off into the sunset.

----------------
    I find it enjoyable too; hasn't any one of you ever wondered what it would be like to see someone you loved 20-30 years ago? I'd like to see them continue spot appearances.

#13   2012/10/03 01:35PM
    countryMomof4

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote reng: I love their love story. They should get married and ride off into the sunset.

----------------
    I find it enjoyable too; hasn't any one of you ever wondered what it would be like to see someone you loved 20-30 years ago? I'd like to see them continue spot appearances.

As do I! that would be terrific if the new regime did this.

#14   2012/10/03 01:40PM
    Cuid1

How can anyone find it enjoyable when she has the same kind of romantic feelings for both men. She admitted in a real life interview not long ago that she still loves Paul romantically.She also admitted that Christine might even reunite with Paul. You guys are so naeve.It is a soap and it will have twist and turns.

#15   2012/10/03 01:45PM
    Tilo

Quote Savannah Pineapple:

Absolutely, never to be heard from again! That would be a great story line.

totally agree! have never likedthe character of Christine and Danny and Christine? Please ride off into the sunset never to be seen again

#16   2012/10/03 02:11PM
    Ruthie614

I've never cared much for Christine BUT if my memory is correct, the hit and run that many say get over it Christine ... Left Christine unable to have children. Im not sure because so much history is changed. What about Phyllis STILL angry about the kiss? Where is the disgust for her?

#17   2012/10/03 02:29PM
    indyfan51

Quote Jackie10: Danny and Cristine were a great couple back in the day and will probably be one of the older couples that reunite.

I hope so.

#18   2012/10/03 02:35PM
    granny45

Quote Ruthie614: I've never cared much for Christine BUT if my memory is correct, the hit and run that many say get over it Christine ... Left Christine unable to have children. Im not sure because so much history is changed. What about Phyllis STILL angry about the kiss? Where is the disgust for her?

Is that right? I remembered it as Paul pushing Christine out of the way and Paul was the one who got hurt really bad. Don't remember for sure - it was SO long ago. I have never cared for the bug at all - all I hear is "cherp, cherp, cherp" everytime she opens her mouth. And Danny....waste of time - filler.

#19   2012/10/03 02:52PM
    Veeliteful

Quote Tilo:
    Quote Savannah Pineapple:

Absolutely, never to be heard from again! That would be a great story line.

totally agree! have never likedthe character of Christine and Danny and Christine? Please ride off into the sunset never to be seen again

Same here!! The bug and her best friend Nina annoy the crap out of me. Please take Danny and Nina and go away.

#20   2012/10/03 03:07PM
    granny45

Quote granny45:
    Quote Ruthie614: I've never cared much for Christine BUT if my memory is correct, the hit and run that many say get over it Christine ... Left Christine unable to have children. Im not sure because so much history is changed. What about Phyllis STILL angry about the kiss? Where is the disgust for her?

Is that right? I remembered it as Paul pushing Christine out of the way and Paul was the one who got hurt really bad. Don't remember for sure - it was SO long ago. I have never cared for the bug at all - all I hear is "cherp, cherp, cherp" everytime she opens her mouth. And Danny....waste of time - filler.

I looked up in the "Cast" on this site and apparently who ever wrote that didn't think it was much to write about when Phyllis hit Paul and the Bug - here is all it says: "Chris went on assignments with detective Paul Williams and the two ended up getting married, after Cris and Paul found themselves victims of a hit-and-run accident with Phyllis behind the wheel! No one was hurt and Phyllis was never found out." I don't remember it real well, but according to this is was no big deal!
    And this is what it says about the Bug and children: "There came a time when Paul wanted children, but Chris wanted her career and started a law firm with Michael Baldwin - her onetime nemesis". Doesn't sound like she lost the ability to have children - she just didn't want any!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/03 03:10PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list