List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Grandpa Victor comments

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Grandpa Victor comments

Started by FL senior fan at 2012/10/03 04:41AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 11:59PM, Views: 1153, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2012/10/03 04:41AM
    Grandpa Victor comments
    FL senior fan

Victor now joyfully accepts little Johnny as his grandson.
    So why hasn't he accepted the fact that Adam will bear him a grandson also? Billy/Victoria give their son Billy's father's name.....and it sounds like Adam's son will somehow bear Victor's name. I hope he is not called Victor!
    Perhaps just put Victor as the middle name?

Anyway....I'm disappointed that Victor cannot communicate with his (reformed) son Adam in better manner. He always forgives and accepts behavior from Nick/Vikki...but still treats Adam as the outcast.

#2   2012/10/03 06:13AM
    Re: Grandpa Victor comments
    mdtuttle

Quote FL senior fan: Victor now joyfully accepts little Johnny as his grandson.
    So why hasn't he accepted the fact that Adam will bear him a grandson also? Billy/Victoria give their son Billy's father's name.....and it sounds like Adam's son will somehow bear Victor's name. I hope he is not called Victor!

Anyway....I'm disappointed that Victor cannot communicate with his (reformed) son Adam in better manner. He always forgives and accepts behavior from Nick/Vikki...but still treats Adam as the outcast.

Does Victor even know Chelsea and Adm are excpecting? AS far as I know he has not even seen Adam since his return from LA. I would hope he would try and accept Adam's change of heart. It is true that Adam has done some horrible things to Victor in the past, but Victor's hands are hardly clean. Maybe the two of them just need to leave the past behind them and try and start over.

#3   2012/10/03 06:14AM
    countryMomof4

Not excusing Victor at all but does he even know that Chelsea is pregnant? I know they were trying to keep her pregnancy a secret.

Did Nikki even tell him that Adam had been at the ranch?

#4   2012/10/03 08:09AM
    Barbyboo

No matter what Adam is his son he's a creep with Adam and lets see if he accepts the innocent child

#5   2012/10/03 05:19PM
    habbyfan

Victor will always accept little children and he will set up a trust fund just as he has for all the others, It goes back to his life in an orphanage.

#6   2012/10/04 09:15AM
    Barbyboo

I think she looses the baby..

#7   2012/10/04 09:35AM
    granny45

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote FL senior fan: Victor now joyfully accepts little Johnny as his grandson.

Does Victor even know Chelsea and Adm are excpecting? AS far as I know he has not even seen Adam since his return from LA. I would hope he would try and accept Adam's change of heart. It is true that Adam has done some horrible things to Victor in the past, but Victor's hands are hardly clean. Maybe the two of them just need to leave the past behind them and try and start over.

My thoughts exactly. I don't think it has been addressed weather Victor knows Chelsea is pregnant. Adam and Chelsea were keeping it quite. I hope Victor and Adam can start over. And as far as a different attitude towards Billy's and Victoria's son - Victor was truely moved that Billy ran into that burning warehouse to try and save him - thus the attitude change. Although the last few times Victor has seen the baby he has been very "grandfatherly" towards him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 09:36AM
    #8   2012/10/04 11:59PM
    yandrfanx_

Chelsea isn't going to lose the baby.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list