List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How many years ago did Vic and Nikki start up?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How many years ago did Vic and Nikki start up?

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/10/02 05:55PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/03 01:49PM, Views: 574, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2012/10/02 05:55PM
    How many years ago did Vic and Nikki start up?
    Barbyboo

How many years ago, and they till can't keep it together for long? I can't remember how LNG it's been

#2   2012/10/02 10:14PM
    Re: How many years ago did Vic and Nikki start up?
    PKaBigFan

TGVN met Nicki after his lifelong friend Douglas Austin seen her "dance". TGVN was captivated by her and started showering her with gifts. He then bought the biou (can't spell it lol) I believe somewhere around 1983.

#3   2012/10/02 10:30PM
    PKaBigFan

Here's a link you can copy/paste on you tube to see when he first saw her. It's a short 15-20 second clip.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnzolPPiq9Q&feature=relmfu

#4   2012/10/03 03:56AM
    kenerly1

Quote PKaBigFan: TGVN met Nicki after his lifelong friend Douglas Austin seen her "dance". TGVN was captivated by her and started showering her with gifts. He then bought the biou (can't spell it lol) I believe somewhere around 1983.

It was right around 1983..It was magic and fantasy and I loved it.

#5   2012/10/03 04:17AM
    Ebybrowempoly

ya i rememeber the thing was victor was having issue down stairs and he couldn't perform his manly duties. but when he saw nikki he started feeling getting his feelings back down stairs. nikki and sharon are somewhat alike both not rich both women really knew nothing of the world they were about to become part of. victor took nikki and with the help of his freind taught nikki how to dress use the right fork talk the right way. so i guess you can say victor turn nikki into the woman he wanted and thought she should be. after awhile he got bore with her and had affiar with ash . they would make love in the house that nick and sharon lived in for so long.while nikki was up in the big house with his kids. hummmmmmmmmm sound just like nick and phyllis having sex in the barn while his wife and son were dealing with cassie dying .oh did i say nick was sex it up with the mother of the reason cassie died.

#6   2012/10/03 08:13AM
    Barbyboo

How many divorces? How many other women?

#7   2012/10/03 11:56AM
    PKaBigFan

Quote Ebybrowempoly: ya i rememeber the thing was victor was having issue down stairs and he couldn't perform his manly duties. but when he saw nikki he started feeling getting his feelings back down stairs. nikki and sharon are somewhat alike both not rich both women really knew nothing of the world they were about to become part of. victor took nikki and with the help of his freind taught nikki how to dress use the right fork talk the right way. so i guess you can say victor turn nikki into the woman he wanted and thought she should be. after awhile he got bore with her and had affiar with ash . they would make love in the house that nick and sharon lived in for so long.while nikki was up in the big house with his kids. hummmmmmmmmm sound just like nick and phyllis having sex in the barn while his wife and son were dealing with cassie dying .oh did i say nick was sex it up with the mother of the reason cassie died.

You have events a little out of place but all fairly correct. Victor didn't have the problems downstairs until after Nicki had married Rick and he took her on their honeymoon where he was going to kill her for insurance money. Victor found out tada tada knight to the rescue Rick shot Victor with a harpoon gun in the private sector causing that downstairs problem. The ways of the high social graces came from Victor and his friends Kathrine and a prentiss sister who taught her to play the piano. I believe the main reason TGVN didn't imeadiately hook up with Nicki was the age difference and his anti family feelings from being left at the orphanage. All these things came to pass Ashley, Hope, LeAnna love and others. But Nicki had her share too Rick, Keven Bankroft, Jack Abbott and others. I believe what they're trying to sell is an epic love that never truly dies and Victor and Nicki will always find their way back to each other.

#8   2012/10/03 12:08PM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote PKaBigFan:
    Quote Ebybrowempoly: ya i rememeber the thing was victor was having issue down stairs and he couldn't perform his manly duties. but when he saw nikki he started feeling getting his feelings back down stairs. nikki and sharon are somewhat alike both not rich both women really knew nothing of the world they were about to become part of. victor took nikki and with the help of his freind taught nikki how to dress use the right fork talk the right way. so i guess you can say victor turn nikki into the woman he wanted and thought she should be. after awhile he got bore with her and had affiar with ash . they would make love in the house that nick and sharon lived in for so long.while nikki was up in the big house with his kids. hummmmmmmmmm sound just like nick and phyllis having sex in the barn while his wife and son were dealing with cassie dying .oh did i say nick was sex it up with the mother of the reason cassie died.

You have events a little out of place but all fairly correct. Victor didn't have the problems downstairs until after Nicki had married Rick and he took her on their honeymoon where he was going to kill her for insurance money. Victor found out tada tada knight to the rescue Rick shot Victor with a harpoon gun in the private sector causing that downstairs problem. The ways of the high social graces came from Victor and his friends Kathrine and a prentiss sister who taught her to play the piano. I believe the main reason TGVN didn't imeadiately hook up with Nicki was the age difference and his anti family feelings from being left at the orphanage. All these things came to pass Ashley, Hope, LeAnna love and others. But Nicki had her share too Rick, Keven Bankroft, Jack Abbott and others. I believe what they're trying to sell is an epic love that never truly dies and Victor and Nicki will always find their way back to each other.

thank you for letting me know. i did remember he had isue down stairs. but yes they both have had many. but always found thier way back to each other. i hate the way he treat nikki . he has no problem kicking her out whe something new catch his eye.i M sucker for love storys.

#9   2012/10/03 01:49PM
    countryMomof4

Way too many years ago for them to be acting like this towards each other.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list