List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...

Started by Lily In The Valley at 2012/10/02 12:41PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 05:15PM, Views: 1022, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2012/10/04 11:52AM
    Re: Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...
    janetb

Quote barkingdog: Yes sir Katherine is another one of those big asskissers when it comes to Victor Newman. No matter what he does the whole town just surrounds him while he drops his pants for the weekly kiss in. If I were Tucker I would tell her old ass off since she gave him away years ago. I never understood with as much money as she had why didn't she just send him to boarding school. At least she would have known where he was and what he was doing.

Katherine is always first in line after his family to forgive and defend her 'good friend'Victor Newman'.When Sharon was thought killed in that car accident,Katherine's first thought was for poor Victor,since his revenge plot against Adam started the whole mess.She can't tolerate anyone trying to take Victor's company away from him and that was Tucker's plan.

#22   2012/10/04 11:55AM
    granny45

Katherine admires the fact that Victor came from nothing and built an empire. They have been friends for many, many years.

#23   2012/10/04 01:00PM
    mollyandwally

Quote janetb:
    Quote barkingdog: Yes sir Katherine is another one of those big asskissers when it comes to Victor Newman. No matter what he does the whole town just surrounds him while he drops his pants for the weekly kiss in. If I were Tucker I would tell her old ass off since she gave him away years ago. I never understood with as much money as she had why didn't she just send him to boarding school. At least she would have known where he was and what he was doing.

Katherine is always first in line after his family to forgive and defend her 'good friend'Victor Newman'.When Sharon was thought killed in that car accident,Katherine's first thought was for poor Victor,since his revenge plot against Adam started the whole mess.She can't tolerate anyone trying to take Victor's company away from him and that was Tucker's plan.

Tucker is not Victor. No character get the leeway Victor Newman does, not Paul, Jill, Adam, Nick, or anyone. Why do you think Tucker should? Maybe we should compare how Tucker deserves be treated to another newbie, not the lead guy of the show.

#24   2012/10/04 01:03PM
    granny45

Quote mollyandwally:
    Quote janetb:

Tucker is not Victor. No character get the leeway Victor Newman does, not Paul, Jill, Adam, Nick, or anyone. Why do you think Tucker should? Maybe we should compare how Tucker deserves be treated to another newbie, not the lead guy of the show.

That about says it all!

#25   2012/10/04 01:08PM
    mollyandwally

Quote barkingdog:
    Quote granny45: I think Katherine is appalled to have a son who would marry a woman in an ostrich dress two minutes after she buried her husband!! I know I would be!!

I guess its not as appalling as getting drunk and running your car off a cliff and killing your husband (Phillip Chancelor) because he wanted to be with another woman (Jill) because you stayed drunk all the time!!!

Exactly! And this is Jill's issue. It's a real one, Kay deprived Jill of a husband, Phillip 3 of a father, and Phillip 4 of a grandfather.

That's why the Jill v. Kay has been interesting and lasted for over 35 years. There was good reason for this life long rivalry.

Giving up a child for adoption who grows up and becomes a Billionaire and has lived the life most could only dream of does not a rivalry make. A SENIOR Citizen with MOMMY ISSUES is embarrassing. Tucker whining that Kay likes Victor better than him is a joke! What a big baby! Have you ever heard other 61 year old men complain in that way? No one died Tucker- buck up! LOL

#26   2012/10/04 05:15PM
    jilltidwell

Quote granny45: Katherine admires the fact that Victor came from nothing and built an empire. They have been friends for many, many years.

Still don't make me feel sorry for her or Victor. Both of them only think about one person:themselves.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list