List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...

Started by Lily In The Valley at 2012/10/02 12:41PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 05:15PM, Views: 999, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/02 01:10PM
    Re: Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...
    mollyandwally

Kay Chancellor is a Bore without Jill!

Mommy issue, over the hill playboy, Tucker shouting at old lady Katherine is a turn-off. Tucker should just leave town he has no reason to stay.

#12   2012/10/02 02:42PM
    granny45

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote granny45: I think Katherine is appalled to have a son who would marry a woman in an ostrich dress two minutes after she buried her husband!! I know I would be!!

OMG in comes Sharon AGAIN

It's a little hard to leave her out of this - it IS the reason Katherine is so disgusted with Tucker!

#13   2012/10/02 02:54PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Catherine is the ONLY original cast left.. and in her day was vital to Y&R.. They have diluted her role throughout the years.. but, no reason to make her a mean old woman toward the ending of her career.

Tucker is a DISGRACE to her.. They have NO connection other that sharing the same genes.. and that will not make two people close.

I have never liked the Tucker/Catherine story at all.. has
    NEVER worked.

Tucker was brought in ONLY because they thought they were gong to loose EB (Victor).. Now that Victor is back.. Tucker needs to leave. He has served no purpose.

#14   2012/10/02 03:59PM
    mollyandwally

^^^WE think they share the same genes. But if you think about it, Tucker set JoJo up to be her daughter and scam Kay, he knows how to play that game, so why are we believing he didn't do the same thing with himself.

Tucker knew in advance they would check out his story and do a DNA test. Tucker is a BILLIONAIRE! How hard is it to buy up all the major DNA labs that do that type of testing with those "dummy corporations" he uses so often?

Tucker just doesn't hate Kay, but Victor and it seems maybe Jack too. It doesn't fit that all this anger is because Kay gave him up for adoption in the 1950s.

#15   2012/10/03 08:47PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Lily In The Valley: "Saint Victor".

I think that the main reason Katherine hates Tucker because she sees him as a threat to "Saint Victor". Do you all remember when it was Jack who was going against Victor, she had no problem keeping his family's company away from him. So now she is so angry at Tucker because he kept a little white lie to himself about Victor's whereabouts. GMAB Katherine, you are a real piece of work to hate your own son for being a shrewd business man in building his own empire. It's bad enough Katherine abandoned him when he was a baby, she can't support him or be there for now because she sees him as a threat to Victor, I am wondering if her "precious" Brock was a business man and wanted to be an equal to Victor would she turn on him just like she has turned on Tucker? Katherine is the worst mother on the show. So what Sharon has made some mistakes, but she could never be as bad of a mother than Katherine. At least Sharon never really abandoned her children because some man wouldn't accept them into the family or kicks her children while they are down or put some friendship a head of them. That is all Katherine. Tucker should wash his hands of her and go and get his adopted mother and bring her to Genoa City and treat her like a Queen at least she wanted him since the day he was born. Katherine is disgusting. It's one thing to have a close friendship with someone, but it's another to put that friendship ahead of your own flesh and blood especially your own children. And Tucker was right when he told that Victor is the son she wished that she had.

I agree with every word. Katherine goes up against anyone who thinks that he is not perfect. But, she isn't the only one. The whole Newman family thinks that he is perfect and has never done anything wrong. The crimes he commits, they all make excuses for. What I don't understand is how does that family think they can do whatever they want and not be punished. But, if someone else commits a crime, they should be. I don't understand how that works in their twisted minds. Since they go by that logic, Victor and Phyllis should be in prison now.

#16   2012/10/04 08:56AM
    Air Force Se...

Katherine is a busy-body and pokes her finger (literally and figuratively) into everyone's business.

I don't care for her attitude; she is irritating and arrogant.

#17   2012/10/04 09:14AM
    Its not real

Quote granny45: I think Katherine is appalled to have a son who would marry a woman in an ostrich dress two minutes after she buried her husband!! I know I would be!!

Katherine was appalled with, and mean to, Tucker long before he planned to marry Sharon.

And it isn't as if Katherine hasn't done her own list of appalling things. How she handled Tucker's business while he was recovering from being run down by Abby was certainly appalling to me, as was how she tried to manipulate devon to have something to hold over Tucker.

And those are just in the recent past. Katherine is old and has a long list of appalling behaviour stretching way back.

#18   2012/10/04 09:18AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i hate the way they are writing her. yes maybe they should have hook her and victor up together.she makes me so mad the way she is with tucker . mayeb he should bring the woman that calls him son and who took care of him . i think tucker has done a great job building his company . i guess in some ways you can ca;; mrs c the female vicotr newman

#19   2012/10/04 09:43AM
    SLEUTH

Kay is ashamed of what Tucker did. Being a shrewed businessman is one thing but I guess she thinks it was wrong for Tucker to manipulate TGVNs family and business when he knew the man was incapacitated.
    I will say one thing for Kay--she kept Jabot away from Jack as she said to his face that he was no businessman. Jack eventually screwed Kay over to get control of Jabot.
    Kay has always been pious and hypocrital. I do admire her loyalty to Victor.

#20   2012/10/04 10:57AM
    mollyandwally

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i hate the way they are writing her. yes maybe they should have hook her and victor up together.she makes me so mad the way she is with tucker . mayeb he should bring the woman that calls him son and who took care of him . i think tucker has done a great job building his company . i guess in some ways you can ca;; mrs c the female vicotr newman

I hate the way they are writing Kay too, because in the 39 years I've been watching the show, Kay has never been all about Victor.

Kay's main concern was her family and Phillip 2 and his off-spring and her rivalry with Jill. Sh wasn't up Victor's butt, they were rarely in story together, allies on a few projects, but both Kay and Victor had their OWN families and their own lives.

But ever since Tucker came along Kay has lost her complete history and family. Jill, Mac, Brock, Phillip3 & 4, Murphy etc are never mentioned it's like they don;t exist and never did. Kay only purpose is to be used for Tucker's angst. She has to like Victor better than him. We have to watch Tucker be pissed off for over 3 years now because he was adopted and grow up to be a billionaire. Boo-hoo!

I'd like to see Katherine Chancellor, Jill, and the Chancellor family back on Y&R as they were.

Tucker can go, Y&R doesn't needs a 61 year old playboy prancing around half naked and having sex all the young women in town, it's gross. And having mommy-issues with an 83 year old mommy is a joke!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list