List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...

Started by Lily In The Valley at 2012/10/02 12:41PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 05:15PM, Views: 1038, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/02 12:41PM
    Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...
    Lily In The ...

"Saint Victor".

I think that the main reason Katherine hates Tucker because she sees him as a threat to "Saint Victor". Do you all remember when it was Jack who was going against Victor, she had no problem keeping his family's company away from him. So now she is so angry at Tucker because he kept a little white lie to himself about Victor's whereabouts. GMAB Katherine, you are a real piece of work to hate your own son for being a shrewd business man in building his own empire. It's bad enough Katherine abandoned him when he was a baby, she can't support him or be there for now because she sees him as a threat to Victor, I am wondering if her "precious" Brock was a business man and wanted to be an equal to Victor would she turn on him just like she has turned on Tucker? Katherine is the worst mother on the show. So what Sharon has made some mistakes, but she could never be as bad of a mother than Katherine. At least Sharon never really abandoned her children because some man wouldn't accept them into the family or kicks her children while they are down or put some friendship a head of them. That is all Katherine. Tucker should wash his hands of her and go and get his adopted mother and bring her to Genoa City and treat her like a Queen at least she wanted him since the day he was born. Katherine is disgusting. It's one thing to have a close friendship with someone, but it's another to put that friendship ahead of your own flesh and blood especially your own children. And Tucker was right when he told that Victor is the son she wished that she had.

#2   2012/10/02 12:44PM
    Re: Katherine has no use for anyone who challenges...
    canada gal

Quote Lily In The Valley: "Saint Victor".

I think that the main reason Katherine hates Tucker because she sees him as a threat to "Saint Victor". Do you all remember when it was Jack who was going against Victor, she had no problem keeping his family's company away from him. So now she is so angry at Tucker because he kept a little white lie to himself about Victor's whereabouts. GMAB Katherine, you are a real piece of work to hate your own son for being a shrewd business man in building his own empire. It's bad enough Katherine abandoned him when he was a baby, she can't support him or be there for now because she sees him as a threat to Victor, I am wondering if her "precious" Brock was a business man and wanted to be an equal to Victor would she turn on him just like she has turned on Tucker? Katherine is the worst mother on the show. So what Sharon has made some mistakes, but she could never be as bad of a mother than Katherine. At least Sharon never really abandoned her children because some man wouldn't accept them into the family or kicks her children while they are down or put some friendship a head of them. That is all Katherine. Tucker should wash his hands of her and go and get his adopted mother and bring her to Genoa City and treat her like a Queen at least she wanted him since the day he was born. Katherine is disgusting. It's one thing to have a close friendship with someone, but it's another to put that friendship ahead of your own flesh and blood especially your own children. And Tucker was right when he told that Victor is the son she wished that she had.

Great post.
    I just hope the new writers don't realize this, because it might give them some ideas.

#3   2012/10/02 12:46PM
    granny45

I think Katherine is appalled to have a son who would marry a woman in an ostrich dress two minutes after she buried her husband!! I know I would be!!

#4   2012/10/02 12:48PM
    dbpnrd

I adored Katherin for all her evils and never would have judged her but now I have found her to be such an hypo. Could it be the guilt of not trying to find and nurtured her own son.

#5   2012/10/02 12:48PM
    bukopandan

And I can't stand when we see Kay getting snarky with her one-liners while looking like she's afraid and looking for cover as she spits out her little snippets of meanness. Watching her at the table today was one of many examples. If she believes in what she's saying, why have her body language be that of a frightened animal? It actually just makes her seem even meaner.

#6   2012/10/02 12:49PM
    dbpnrd

Quote granny45: I think Katherine is appalled to have a son who would marry a woman in an ostrich dress two minutes after she buried her husband!! I know I would be!!

OMG in comes Sharon AGAIN

#7   2012/10/02 12:51PM
    dbpnrd

Quote bukopandan: And I can't stand when we see Kay getting snarky with her one-liners while looking like she's afraid and looking for cover as she spits out her little snippets of meanness. Watching her at the table today was one of many examples. If she believes in what she's saying, why have her body language be that of a frightened animal? It actually just makes her seem even meaner.

I fully agree with you and it has nothing to do with Sharon with Tucker. She is aging as a mean hateful woman.

#8   2012/10/02 01:03PM
    Barbyboo

I hope the make her nice before she retires. The Catherine role has had many great years why turn her bitter now. It does not become her at all. Give her a good script show her some compassion. Did the fire Murphy?

#9   2012/10/02 01:06PM
    barkingdog

Yes sir Katherine is another one of those big asskissers when it comes to Victor Newman. No matter what he does the whole town just surrounds him while he drops his pants for the weekly kiss in. If I were Tucker I would tell her old ass off since she gave him away years ago. I never understood with as much money as she had why didn't she just send him to boarding school. At least she would have known where he was and what he was doing.

#10   2012/10/02 01:08PM
    barkingdog

Quote granny45: I think Katherine is appalled to have a son who would marry a woman in an ostrich dress two minutes after she buried her husband!! I know I would be!!

I guess its not as appalling as getting drunk and running your car off a cliff and killing your husband (Phillip Chancelor) because he wanted to be with another woman (Jill) because you stayed drunk all the time!!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list