List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Bring Cassie Back!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring Cassie Back!!!

Started by dimples32 at 2012/10/01 09:44AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/03 10:20PM, Views: 2475, Replies: 51
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/01 10:56AM
    Re: Bring Cassie Back!!!
    Ebybrowempoly

they could have someone that looks like her but it isn't cassie. she could be some young woman that come to gc . be cool if it turn out cassie was a twin . she don't hold hard feelings about not being with sharon but she wants to get to know sharon . yes sharon i s aware that it not cassie but her sister. they get real close and she helps bring sharon back to us.we will see the sweet loving shron we know that is still there under all that crazy.

be cool if phyllsi trys to befriend her and she tells phyllis that seh knows who she is and what paert she plays in sharons life when cassie died and un like noah she will not be her fan .

#22   2012/10/01 11:06AM
    Cannon

Quote dimples32:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dimples32:
    Quote Meefirst: She's dead, hope she stays dead.

That's harsh!! No one said that about Sheila or anyone else who has came back from the dead!! Do you feel that way about Drucilla Too?? I hope not!!!

I dont mind them bringing back people whos story lines end in a way that allows it. But when they are killed in a way which they cant return from they dont need to come back. And just because you put if you agree at the end of your post doesnt mean people cant disagree.

Dru's body was never found she could return. Shelia was shot the last time she is dead. Brad drowned and cant return from that, Colleens heart is in Victors chest she is dead. Cassie stopped breathing and flat-lined and was buried no returning from that. They need to let her rest in piece and stop bringing her up every year. That story is as done as Nictor and Shick.

In the Bold & the Beautiful Taylor flat line too but they brought her back!! Sheila got shot so many times and came back what is she (Michael Myers) it can be done!!! Shnick & Nictor will never be done so you might as well get over that!!! Furthermore Dru fell off a cliff.. I mean in reality who survives that!!! How many bullet holes do you have to have to stay dead!! And it looks like they are bringing her back again!!! (Sheila) after Lauren, Michael, Nick seen her die!! The story never ends!! I have seen so many characters flat line in a hospital and they have been brought back again & again... It can be done again!! Why not???

A person can be brought back if they just died a few minutes ago. A person cannot be brought back if they have been dead for years.

#23   2012/10/01 11:06AM
    Castro

They already brought Cassie back, A La John Abbot & Sabrina Newman... as a Ghost.

Cassie, Sabrina, Colleen, John, etc...they all died definitively. As for Sheila, we don't really know if the fake Phyllis/Sheila was really the REAL Sheila so they can bring Sheila back. Plus, Sheila has a daughter older than the twins (Daisy & Ryder - where is he anyway). There's an ENTIRE story line waiting for that crew on Y&R and B&B.

But I don't think they should bring Cassie back. You have Noah (not a fan of the new Noah or the old Noah so I guess its a wash) and Faith. That's enough for Shick right now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/01 11:07AM
    #24   2012/10/01 11:15AM
    granny45

Quote dimples32:
    Quote granny45: How in the world would they ever be able to write that story??

The same way they have brought Sheila Carter, James Steinbeck, Taylor Forrester, Reva from GL back!! Just write her character back in...

If they can bring evil people back and first loves for a love triangle than they can sure enough bring cassie back!!!

Be Creative!!!!!

They watched her die, they buried her. There is no "body switching" or "unidentified body" angle - PLEASE leave her dead!

#25   2012/10/01 11:21AM
    dimples32

Quote Castro: They already brought Cassie back, A La John Abbot & Sabrina Newman... as a Ghost.

Cassie, Sabrina, Colleen, John, etc...they all died definitively. As for Sheila, we don't really know if the fake Phyllis/Sheila was really the REAL Sheila so they can bring Sheila back. Plus, Sheila has a daughter older than the twins (Daisy & Ryder - where is he anyway). There's an ENTIRE story line waiting for that crew on Y&R and B&B.

But I don't think they should bring Cassie back. You have Noah (not a fan of the new Noah or the old Noah so I guess its a wash) and Faith. That's enough for Shick right now.

Well I don't know where you were years ago when Sheila died on T.V. to where everyone saw her die as well as Cassie but it happen and it wasn't no Sheila look alike either.. It was the real thing... they could had a Cassie look alike as well if that's the case!!! And when is sheila suppose to have had all these children.... When she had her miscarriage with scott's child it was told that she couldn't have any more kids that's why she faked her pregnancy with his child if not she would had just seduced him again and got pregnant and had another child by scott... and before that she didn't have any children and then after that she went to the bold & the beautiful so when was it that she had all of these children!! Rider & daisy are about as old as she would have been on B&B at the time and I don't remember getting pregnant and having a child by anyone on that soap... After that She keep recurring back on Y&R but with no children!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/01 11:23AM
    #26   2012/10/01 11:26AM
    jimjay001

Quote dimples32:
    Quote jimjay001: I disagree. HeyMon is 100% right.

What part of comment if you agree don't ya'll understand!!!

I saw that comment. What I didn't see was the comment that stated "anyone who disagrees, don't post".

Cassie is dead and needs to stay dead. There needs to be SOME shred of reality in this show. Bringing her back would make things more stupid than they've already become.

#27   2012/10/01 11:28AM
    janesBydiction

That would be pretty dumb IMO. Cassie snuck out of the coffin and has been leading a separate life for 7 years? No thanks.

And the way these characters are SORAS, Cassie would be Nick's age by now

#28   2012/10/01 11:29AM
    granny45

Quote jimjay001:
    Quote dimples32:

I saw that comment. What I didn't see was the comment that stated "anyone who disagrees, don't post".

Cassie is dead and needs to stay dead. There needs to be SOME shred of reality in this show. Bringing her back would make things more stupid than they've already become.

Absolutely right - that would really be crazy!

#29   2012/10/01 11:40AM
    dimples32

Quote janesBydiction: That would be pretty dumb IMO. Cassie snuck out of the coffin and has been leading a separate life for 7 years? No thanks.

And the way these characters are SORAS, Cassie would be Nick's age by now

I saw that episode and I didn't see Cassie laying in no coffin like I didn't see any of the others who have died lie in a coffin as well!!! SMDH and Cassie could have had twin like one of the other people had said!! or she was never died like they thought... I was just thinking of a way to reunit Nick and Sharon!!! it couldn't be no more rediculous than every law enforcement officer or lawyer bending every rule in the book to keep people from going to jail like Phyllis for instance!!! They would be disbarred, and in prison/ or lost their badge along with prison time...
    There is nothing about this show that speaks reality!!! All of it is a bunch of BS!!!

#30   2012/10/01 11:43AM
    dimples32

Quote jimjay001:
    Quote dimples32:

Feel free!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/01 11:45AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list