List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Jana's Tumor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Jana's Tumor

Started by divasoapfan at 2007/08/30 07:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 08:39AM, Views: 1545, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/08/30 08:22PM
    Re: Spoiler Jana's Tumor
    nexygirl

Quote Eppy:
    Quote nexygirl: Kevin is the most stupidest person ever to think jana will be good again colleen too
    I agree. Kevin is stupid when 3 weeks ago he was ready to kill her, now he is trying to save her life. I'm afraid she is not going to recover enough to get over the notion that she still wants to do him in. Time will tell!!

ITA!!!! Im so surprised that phsycho maniac is still even alive!(kevin)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/30 08:22PM
    #12   2007/08/31 11:02AM
    Iamulaw

Quote nexygirl:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote nexygirl:
    Quote divasoapfan: I just heard via cindy the soap queen komo tv that the dr's only got 99 percent of the tumor and Jana will not leave the hosp because she is scared it will come back....or is she scared to go to jail??is she faking or is she for real!!!!

hahahaha shes faking to get brads treasure with her half brother Adrian she'll escape from the HS
    What treasure does Brad have?

no sorry not treasure some family thing i dont remember . Remeber what jana said to colleen in the freezer about it and she wanted to kill colleen too. What if this time she suceeds or maybe the death of Ji Min wil be caused by adrian and jana who knows

It was called the (I know for a fact I am not spelling this correctly) re-lo-query ancient artifacts from when the jewish people were persecuted by "H" (I refuse to say that name) and took all the jewelry, paintings and priceless art work. Jana and her father (and others) had been looking for it for years. Apparently Brad's mother was one of the people that the head soldier had kept a log of all the pieces and afterwards her life was threatened. THe people killed her husband and sister. So she and Brad she went into hiding. They killed Brads best friend (who is the real Brad Carlton) I believe Brads real name is Henry?

#13   2007/09/01 09:50AM
    misslady71

Quote StaceyT: You know what might happen?? Ok, Kevin thinks shes talking out of her head about their "children" what if when she left him and colleen for dead she was preganant and had twins I wouldnt put nothing past this writing team

i was thinking the same thing! she may have given birth
    a little prematurely and because of the seizures fogotten!
    i really think jana gave birth while she was away! next thing we see is jana and kevin fighting together to get there kids back!!!!

#14   2007/09/02 07:56AM
    Iamulaw

Quote StaceyT: You know what might happen?? Ok, Kevin thinks shes talking out of her head about their "children" what if when she left him and colleen for dead she was preganant and had twins I wouldnt put nothing past this writing team

Stacy stop scaring me. I'm gonna tell my momma on you!

#15   2007/09/02 08:02AM
    bubble303

LOL Jana is faking. I know she is. Her and her imaginary kids Nygel and Kate can leave town and I wouldn't care. She's so creepy and weird.

#16   2007/09/02 04:23PM
    funandthensum

Quote nexygirl:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote nexygirl:
    Quote divasoapfan: I just heard via cindy the soap queen komo tv that the dr's only got 99 percent of the tumor and Jana will not leave the hosp because she is scared it will come back....or is she scared to go to jail??is she faking or is she for real!!!!

hahahaha shes faking to get brads treasure with her half brother Adrian she'll escape from the HS

no sorry not treasure some family thing i dont remember . Remeber what jana said to colleen in the freezer about it and she wanted to kill colleen too. What if this time she suceeds or maybe the death of Ji Min wil be caused by adrian and jana who knows

The reliquary that you are talking about is no longer in Brad's posession. The police in Sri Lanka have it. That is where Brad killed Jana's father.

I think Jana is faking the symptoms. She is devious and Kevin and Colleen and anyone else who gets in her way better watch out.

#17   2007/09/02 07:48PM
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote funandthensum:
    Quote nexygirl:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote nexygirl:

The reliquary that you are talking about is no longer in Brad's posession. The police in Sri Lanka have it. That is where Brad killed Jana's father.

I think Jana is faking the symptoms. She is devious and Kevin and Colleen and anyone else who gets in her way better watch out.

The authorities in Kutna Hora in the Czech Republic have the treasure, not Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka is where Victor went looking for Jr.

#18   2007/09/02 08:30PM
    YR4evah

Quote bubble303: LOL Jana is faking. I know she is. Her and her imaginary kids Nygel and Kate can leave town and I wouldn't care. She's so creepy and weird.

It would be difficult for the Medical Staff to see a brain tumor that is not there. It appears that she is faking it just as Nick is faking his amnesia. The writing is too unbelievable.

#19   2007/09/05 08:39AM
    flowergirl25

for real is adrein jana's half brother.? how could you operate on something thats not there?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/05 08:44AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list