List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Jana's Tumor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Jana's Tumor

Started by divasoapfan at 2007/08/30 07:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 08:39AM, Views: 1465, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/30 07:56PM
    Spoiler Jana's Tumor
    divasoapfan

I just heard via cindy the soap queen komo tv that the dr's only got 99 percent of the tumor and Jana will not leave the hosp because she is scared it will come back....or is she scared to go to jail??is she faking or is she for real!!!!

#2   2007/08/30 07:59PM
    Re: Spoiler Jana's Tumor
    nexygirl

Quote divasoapfan: I just heard via cindy the soap queen komo tv that the dr's only got 99 percent of the tumor and Jana will not leave the hosp because she is scared it will come back....or is she scared to go to jail??is she faking or is she for real!!!!

hahahaha shes faking to get brads treasure with her half brother Adrian she'll escape from the HS

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/30 07:59PM
    #3   2007/08/30 08:01PM
    Eppy

Quote nexygirl:
    Quote divasoapfan: I just heard via cindy the soap queen komo tv that the dr's only got 99 percent of the tumor and Jana will not leave the hosp because she is scared it will come back....or is she scared to go to jail??is she faking or is she for real!!!!

hahahaha shes faking to get brads treasure with her half brother Adrian she'll escape from the HS
    What treasure does Brad have?

#4   2007/08/30 08:02PM
    nexygirl

Quote Eppy:
    Quote nexygirl:

no sorry not treasure some family thing i dont remember . Remeber what jana said to colleen in the freezer about it and she wanted to kill colleen too. What if this time she suceeds or maybe the death of Ji Min wil be caused by adrian and jana who knows

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/30 08:04PM
    #5   2007/08/30 08:04PM
    Latricia

Quote Eppy:
    Quote nexygirl:

Exactly Eppy...

#6   2007/08/30 08:06PM
    StaceyT

You know what might happen?? Ok, Kevin thinks shes talking out of her head about their "children" what if when she left him and colleen for dead she was preganant and had twins I wouldnt put nothing past this writing team

#7   2007/08/30 08:08PM
    nexygirl

Quote StaceyT: You know what might happen?? Ok, Kevin thinks shes talking out of her head about their "children" what if when she left him and colleen for dead she was preganant and had twins I wouldnt put nothing past this writing team

I dont think they will kill off two characters right? :S

#8   2007/08/30 08:12PM
    Eppy

Quote StaceyT: You know what might happen?? Ok, Kevin thinks shes talking out of her head about their "children" what if when she left him and colleen for dead she was preganant and had twins I wouldnt put nothing past this writing team
    Wouldn't that be a shocker?? Two more little Fishers Gloria would have to corrupt!!

#9   2007/08/30 08:13PM
    nexygirl

Kevin is the most stupidest person ever to think jana will be good again colleen too

#10   2007/08/30 08:17PM
    Eppy

Quote nexygirl: Kevin is the most stupidest person ever to think jana will be good again colleen too
    I agree. Kevin is stupid when 3 weeks ago he was ready to kill her, now he is trying to save her life. I'm afraid she is not going to recover enough to get over the notion that she still wants to do him in. Time will tell!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list