List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Sept 27 Thurs.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Sept 27 Thurs.

Started by rediculous at 2012/09/27 01:21PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/27 04:19PM, Views: 1978, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/27 01:21PM
    Can Spoiler Sept 27 Thurs.
    rediculous

Nikki and Victor in bed, Nikki waking up, seeing Victor, oh it wasn't a dream. Discussing their future, sorry for all the hurt they caused each other, they are where they belong, yada, yada, yada!!

Sharon at her cottage, Doris at the door, pack your bags, pack everything up, it's time for you to come home where you belong. Sharon won't leave, this is my house, I'm a Newman, no your a Collins, you don't fit in here, haven't you caused those people enough pain, Sharon asks why Doris can't just be on her side, you never call me Doris says, I learn about you on the news. I don't call because you always put me down, Sharon tells her. I'm not angry at you Sharon, I am angry at myself, I'm upset I didn't raise you better, Sharon tells her she is sorry for being such a disappointment, but she won't leave she will get even with the Newmans. Doris tells her there is a room for her at her house and leaves.

Genn looking for a check that should be in her account, Tucker tells her she doesn't work for him anymore. Jack arrives, calls them Bonnie and Clyde.

Adam checking his phone, no message, he was hoping for a call from his father, he tells Chelsea he really didn't expect one, she says, it doesn't hurt any less.

Adam goes to the Ranch to see Victor but he has gone to see Victoria, Adam talks to Nikki, I guess he will be going to see Nick and Abby next Adam says and as he leaves Nick arrives, is he here to cause trouble Nick asks Nikki, I think that is the last thing he wants Nikki replies. We have other trouble Nick says, Sharon is still on the Ranch. Nikki goes and tries to pay Sharon off, Sharon won't take her check for 2 million, tells Nikki that Victor is in for a big surprise, later Victor opens an envelope to find out that Sharon is suing him for abandonment. He is angry calls Avery and tells her he wants Sharon in jail, he is suing her.

Billy is living in fear when he finds out Victor is on his way to see Victoria, Victor offers Victoria a job at NE, she can write her own contract, Victoria is unsure, goes to put Johnny to bed, and now Victor and Billy are alone, Victor tells Billy he knows he ran into a burning warehouse to try to save him and he wants him and Victoria to be happy, Billy is very relieved.

Dr Lawrence at Fairview cannot identify the woman who took Daisy from a pic of Phyllis and Sheila The video shows a woman all dressed up with her face partially covered, Lauren thinks it is Sheila, but after Paul talks to Patti, and asks her if she knows anything about how Daisy got released, Patty begind singing and when Paul leaves Patti says. I'm not crazy kittie, they'll see, they'll all see, don't know where that is going---Looks like Patti in the video--

Genn is going to try to help Jack get BON back fromTucker.

#2   2012/09/27 01:32PM
    Re: Can Spoiler Sept 27 Thurs.
    deise10

Sad show just very sad, Victor and Nikki back together again. Same old story line over and over again. Next year Victor will live and him and Nikki will have broken up and she will look for him and back together again. Sad sad show. About time to quit watching again. I hope Sharon wins against him. She has a case. Nw that would be new

#3   2012/09/27 01:33PM
    luvbuzz

So perhaps it WAS Pattycakes that checked Daisy out! I thought so....we shall see.

#4   2012/09/27 01:34PM
    granny45

LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to watch!

#5   2012/09/27 01:36PM
    KeepingItReal

Thanks Red

#6   2012/09/27 01:40PM
    swisscheese1

they ran another version of the new credits again. Starts with VIctor and Nikki again (yay! they're obviously not going anywhere- I like it, it establishes a constant) and then has Billy Miller (BIlly) Amelia Heinle (Victoria) Sharon Case (Sharon) and Michael Muhney (Adam)

#7   2012/09/27 01:40PM
    MaxGirl

Adam and Nikki? CanĀ“t wait to watch. Thank you Red!

#8   2012/09/27 01:41PM
    trinilisa

Thanks Red!:)

#9   2012/09/27 01:55PM
    dairymaid

Thanks, Red! It seems that Nikki felt bad for not including Adam for Victor's return. Hopefully, Victor will seek him out. Anyway, it seems that Sharon does not even want her own Mother's help! I guess in her nuttiness she cannot see that she will be better off spending time with her mother in her mother's home and away from the Newmans. I am hoping that Victor is sincere with Billy and does not have a revenge trick up his sleeve! Billy should still tell Victoria about the time he spent in LA just in case. But, thanks again Red!

#10   2012/09/27 01:57PM
    luvbuzz

Excellent spoilers, Red. Thanks!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list