List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: is sharon case leaving y/r?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

is sharon case leaving y/r?

Started by levenfan at 2012/09/27 01:07PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/27 05:25PM, Views: 10803, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/27 01:07PM
    is sharon case leaving y/r?
    levenfan

in next week spoiler it say victor is going to want sharon to go to jail he going all out to make sure she pay for her crime and from what i heard no one i mean no one is going to help her that freaken suck i wish i could use the other word but i can't i guess the newmans who committed so many crime can get away with it i hope the new writer make her a hero and not the newmans whipping girl down with the newmans i am hoping

#2   2012/09/27 01:13PM
    Re: is sharon case leaving y/r?
    KeepingItReal

Why would she be leaving.

Yeah, all of them have done bad things...and yeah so has she and....

Good girl gone wild....that Sharon

It's happened in reel and real

#3   2012/09/27 01:16PM
    levenfan

if she not leaving then who will help her out of this mess

#4   2012/09/27 01:17PM
    Lucy3

Quote levenfan: in next week spoiler it say victor is going to want sharon to go to jail he going all out to make sure she pay for her crime and from what i heard no one i mean no one is going to help her that freaken suck i wish i could use the other word but i can't i guess the newmans who committed so many crime can get away with it i hope the new writer make her a hero and not the newmans whipping girl down with the newmans i am hoping

I doubt she's leaving. She's one of the most popular on the show I would think. You know that if she goes to jail it will be very temporary.

#5   2012/09/27 01:21PM
    granny45

Making Sharon a hero???? That, in my opinion, would take a whopping miracle??? Why on earth and who on earth would think she was a hero for the way she has been acting since Victor left???? She tanked the company, creamated a man she didn't know, married "a shiny new one" when she knew her old one wasn't dead on the very same day and in the very same church she buried her husband!!!!!!!!!!!

#6   2012/09/27 01:23PM
    dbpnrd

Some do see this soaps with colored glasses don't they, Sharon did not marry Tucker Sharon leaving the soap, then the end has come for Y&R.

#7   2012/09/27 01:26PM
    dawnduster

Granny45 you are right! But don't forget she also married the man that stole her baby and made her believe the baby was dead! No way can they make her a hero in any believable manner.

Quote granny45: Making Sharon a hero???? That, in my opinion, would take a whopping miracle??? Why on earth and who on earth would think she was a hero for the way she has been acting since Victor left???? She tanked the company, creamated a man she didn't know, married "a shiny new one" when she knew her old one wasn't dead on the very same day and in the very same church she buried her husband!!!!!!!!!!!

#8   2012/09/27 01:32PM
    granny45

Quote dbpnrd: Some do see this soaps with colored glasses don't they, Sharon did not marry Tucker Sharon leaving the soap, then the end has come for Y&R.

Sharon said "I do" and the minister pronounced them man and wife - then Victor stepped in - so technically.....Sharon did marry Tucker!

#9   2012/09/27 01:33PM
    granny45

[quote]Quote dawnduster: Granny45 you are right! But don't forget she also married the man that stole her baby and made her believe the baby was dead! No way can they make her a hero in any believable manner.

[quote]Quote granny45: Making Sharon a hero???? That, in my opinion, would take a whopping miracle??? Why on earth and who on earth would think she was a hero for the way she has been acting since Victor left???? She tanked the company, creamated a man she didn't know, married "a shiny new one" when she knew her old one wasn't dead on the very same day and in the very same church she buried her husband!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote][/quote

Exactly!

#10   2012/09/27 01:40PM
    Barbyboo

Nick will save her

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list