List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler tid- bits Sept 20 Thurs.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler tid- bits Sept 20 Thurs.

Started by rediculous at 2012/09/20 01:21PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/20 04:53PM, Views: 2280, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/20 01:21PM
    Can Spoiler tid- bits Sept 20 Thurs.
    rediculous

Paul informs Mike, Lauren and Christine that he has talked to Daisy and that she will testify about Ricky, after Mike gets a subpoena to be allowed to talk to her, they all rush off to Fairview, only to find an empty room, Daisy has been released, to her nearest relative, is that her brother Kevin, Lauren asks, no the attendant repilies to her MOTHER..Lauren is shocked.

Christine also knows that the gun was Lauren's.

Nikki agrees to back Sharon wirth Nick and Vikki, but Abby refuses she wants to keep her integrity with the media, LOL. Adam will give it some thought, he's not sure which way he'll go. Tucker shows Sharon a picture that Genn sent him of Victor getting a hug from the Nun, so she thinks Victor is having a fling with her. After bedding Tucker,once again, She tells him he is her only friend and he is good for her.

Sharon and Adam talk, he tells her if the judge knew that she was bedding Tucker while she is Victors wife and voting his proxy, she could be in trouble. Don't side against me and side with them she tells him, he said, I'm not your enemy Sharon, you are!!

Jack phones Billy and asks him to help find Victor for Nikkki's sake. Jack thinks Nikki is about to begin drinking again. Billy gives her Victors phone #, she phones and Victor waiting in the ally picks up, she keeps saying Victot, talk to me, and just as he says Nikki, a bomb goes off, and Billy is running from the bar at the same time, Nikki hears the blast and is screaming Victor...

I have to go to a hockey game others can fill in what I have left out!!

#2   2012/09/20 01:26PM
    Re: Can Spoiler tid- bits Sept 20 Thurs.
    Castro

Thanks Red

This story just keeps getting worse

#3   2012/09/20 01:44PM
    Lucy3

Wouldn't her next of kin be Daniel?

Thanks again. I may just skip this one. Doesn't sound very interesting.

#4   2012/09/20 01:55PM
    trinilisa

Quote rediculous: Paul informs Mike, Lauren and Christine that he has talked to Daisy and that she will testify about Ricky, after Mike gets a subpoena to be allowed to talk to her, they all rush off to Fairview, only to find an empty room, Daisy has been released, to her nearest relative, is that her brother Kevin, Lauren asks, no the attendant repilies to her MOTHER..Lauren is shocked.

Nikki agrees to back Sharon wirth Nick and Vikki, but Abby refuses she wants to keep her integrity with the media, LOL. Adam will give it some thought, he's not sure which way he'll go. Tucker shows Sharon a picture that Genn sent him of Victor getting a hug from the Nun, so she thinks Victor is having a fling with her. After bedding Tucker,once again, She tells him he is her only friend and he is good for her.

Sharon and Adam talk, he tells her if the judge knew that she was bedding Tucker while she is Victors wife and voting his proxy, she could be in trouble. Don't side against me and side with them she tells him, he said, I'm not your enemy Sharon, you are!!

Jack phones Billy and asks him to help find Victor for Nikkki's sake. Jack thinks Nikki is about to begin drinking again. Billy gives her Victors phone #, she phones and Victor waiting in the ally picks up, she keeps saying Victot, talk to me, and just as he says Nikki, a bomb goes off, and Billy is running from the bar at the same time, Nikki hears the blast and is screaming Victor...

Thanks Red!
    Now who the hell is posing Daisy's mother? Could it be the red rash?

#5   2012/09/20 01:56PM
    canada gal

How many times can Sheila come back from the dead.

#6   2012/09/20 01:57PM
    trinilisa

Quote rediculous: Paul informs Mike, Lauren and Christine that he has talked to Daisy and that she will testify about Ricky, after Mike gets a subpoena to be allowed to talk to her, they all rush off to Fairview, only to find an empty room, Daisy has been released, to her nearest relative, is that her brother Kevin, Lauren asks, no the attendant repilies to her MOTHER..Lauren is shocked.

Omg or could it be Isabella?

#7   2012/09/20 01:59PM
    flygirl1969

Anybody with any sense would have ended Paul's s/l with his finding Daisy but not MAB she has to drag out this lunacy even longer! UGH! Sharon is such an idiot. Wasn't it spoiled that there's a GC murder? Could it please be Tucker?

#8   2012/09/20 02:01PM
    bukopandan

Quote Lucy3: Wouldn't her next of kin be Daniel?

Thanks again. I may just skip this one. Doesn't sound very interesting.

yes. of course you are right, lucy. and what's so ridic is that the hospital has just finished their testing and know for a fact who lucy is and that her last name is romalotti and she's married. how stupid!

#9   2012/09/20 02:07PM
    annal

tucker and sharron are bed buds thats all well thats what tucker thinks,he doesnt care.and for sheila i dont think its her but then again you never know with things these days.

#10   2012/09/20 02:31PM
    KeepingItReal

Thanks for the updates!

Bwoy, Sharon, you definetly got to have it "eh"

No comment from me about her....it is what it is....smh sad.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list