List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I think I know how Billy Miller will leave Y&R?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think I know how Billy Miller will leave Y&R?

Started by DeepnThought at 2012/09/16 02:48PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/16 06:41PM, Views: 6485, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/16 02:48PM
    I think I know how Billy Miller will leave Y&R?
    DeepnThought

If it's true that BM(Billy Abbott)is leaving Y&R,after
    his present contract expires,could "Billy",not telling
    Victoria about her dad,be the thing that breaks them up,
    for good,and,thus,gets Billy(and BM)to leave town and the
    show? Thoughts?

#2   2012/09/16 05:02PM
    Re: I think I know how Billy Miller will leave Y&R?
    77RestlessFan

If Billy is in fact leaving that would be the way to do it. When Victoria finds out what Billy has done, she will never forgive him. He will be the cause of the Newmans losing control of their company. There is absolutely no excuse for what Billy is doing. Victoria is going to rip him a new one when she finds out. Nick is going to be upset with Billy as well. I think Victoria will divorce Billy over this.

#3   2012/09/16 05:04PM
    yandrfanx_

Billy isn't leaving Y&R and Victoria isn't gonna divorce Billy either so that is not gonna happen.

#4   2012/09/16 05:05PM
    jcren

I doubt Billy Abbott is leaving. If anything he will head to LA for a few bit and come back as a new actor.

#5   2012/09/16 05:29PM
    Jackie10

If Billy(BM) does leave town I hope he takes Johnny and CL with him.

#6   2012/09/16 05:50PM
    Barbyboo

Billy has been doing movies and has a recurring roll in a new western type series this fall. With soaps being canceled why would he stay?

#7   2012/09/16 05:55PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote yandrfanx_: Billy isn't leaving Y&R and Victoria isn't gonna divorce Billy either so that is not gonna happen.

Billy Miller is leaving on his own terms here is the link for it

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/09/15/rumor-report-billy

i hope this help you out

#8   2012/09/16 05:55PM
    trixie60

Quote 77RestlessFan: If Billy is in fact leaving that would be the way to do it. When Victoria finds out what Billy has done, she will never forgive him. He will be the cause of the Newmans losing control of their company. There is absolutely no excuse for what Billy is doing. Victoria is going to rip him a new one when she finds out. Nick is going to be upset with Billy as well. I think Victoria will divorce Billy over this.

I'm sure that when Vicki finds out what Billy has done she will devorce him and also it may be at the time that Victor comes back and his memory comes back. Then when Victor finds out that Billy kept this from Vikki, I can see him giving Billy money to leave town or blackmailing him in some way that Billy will leave.

#9   2012/09/16 05:58PM
    hopey pix

If Billy Miller is really going,I hope that this will leave an opening for Sam to come back to GC!!He was funny with Victoria,and they could have been a great couple!I could see a spark happening when they were together last year!So I would love to see them getting another chance as a couple!We need SPF return to the show as Sam!I don't want to see any newbies,do you?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list