List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Believe's Jana?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Believe's Jana?

Started by Sugarpie at 2007/08/29 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 01:16PM, Views: 1152, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/29 12:38PM
    Who Believe's Jana?
    Sugarpie

I sure don't!! You can't tell me that her so called brain tumor caused her to kill Carmen,and almost killing Kevin and Colleen,Yeah Right!! And who else is getting sick of this storyline?

#2   2007/08/29 12:41PM
    Re: Who Believe's Jana?
    Revasfan

Quote Sugarpie: I sure don't!! You can't tell me that her so called brain tumor caused her to kill Carmen,and almost killing Kevin and Colleen,Yeah Right!! And who else is getting sick of this storyline?

Count me in

#3   2007/08/29 12:46PM
    amandazhere27

she is crazy nut case who belongs in jail not buying this whole s/l, i mean is she not going to be charged with murder, and 2 charges of attempted murder!!

#4   2007/08/31 12:25PM
    Iamulaw

Quote Revasfan:
    Quote Sugarpie: I sure don't!! You can't tell me that her so called brain tumor caused her to kill Carmen,and almost killing Kevin and Colleen,Yeah Right!! And who else is getting sick of this storyline?

Count me in

me two, three, four, five and six

#5   2007/08/31 12:34PM
    gommie

How can we believe Jana when the whole s/l is SO far fetched...

#6   2007/08/31 12:47PM
    Liz_77

I just hate how the writers made Kevin suddenly fall back in love with Jana overnight practically!! I mean, come ON! He hates, hates HATES her and even wants to kill her, then he's back in love with her like nothing ever happened?? Suddenly he believes that her brain tumor caused her to do all of that murdering? geez...

While I have heard that brain tumors have been known to make ppl act completely differently, this whole s/l was handled badly. BLAH

#7   2007/08/31 12:58PM
    gommie

Quote Liz_77: I just hate how the writers made Kevin suddenly fall back in love with Jana overnight practically!! I mean, come ON! He hates, hates HATES her and even wants to kill her, then he's back in love with her like nothing ever happened?? Suddenly he believes that her brain tumor caused her to do all of that murdering? geez...

While I have heard that brain tumors have been known to make ppl act completely differently, this whole s/l was handled badly. BLAH

The best part for me was letting him scrub to sit in on the surgery---

#8   2007/08/31 01:08PM
    BaileyBaby

Jana is NOT certifiably crazy. She is Sly like a Fox. I think this whole s/l is stupidly played out. If the brain tumor is nonsense then how do they explain the surgery? Nothing in this s/l even remotely makes sense. From everyone having free run of the hospital room to Kevin being in the OR. This is a complete insult to our (the viewers) intellegence ! !

#9   2007/08/31 01:54PM
    Iamulaw

Quote Liz_77: I just hate how the writers made Kevin suddenly fall back in love with Jana overnight practically!! I mean, come ON! He hates, hates HATES her and even wants to kill her, then he's back in love with her like nothing ever happened?? Suddenly he believes that her brain tumor caused her to do all of that murdering? geez...

The "Tumor" is innocent until proven guilty. They will probably give it 6 years for the offense.

#10   2007/08/31 03:06PM
    oldbat

Kevin is desperate. No girl has ever looked twice at him so he is hoping Jana really loves him.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list