List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is This A Joke With All The Firing ! Goodbye Y & R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is This A Joke With All The Firing ! Goodbye Y & R

Started by Cabo at 2012/09/15 02:42PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/16 05:43PM, Views: 2826, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/15 02:42PM
    Is This A Joke With All The Firing ! Goodbye Y & R
    Cabo

Has this new writing crew lost their minds !!!
    I know we the viewers don't agree or like everyone the same......
    We all have our favorites and love complaining about the ones
    we don't, but this is insane !!! You can't come in and disrupt
    the entire show like this !!! I understand a few adjustments should
    be made......Do they really think comming in a firing half the
    cast will not effect the viewing audience !!!
    WOW, I am dumbfounded right now.......
    I dreaded the day my Y & R would come to an end....
    I fear it is very near my friends !

#2   2012/09/15 02:46PM
    Re: Is This A Joke With All The Firing ! Goodbye Y & R
    noony6

Only 2 or 3 of them have actually been confirmed by sources, right?

I think many people are jumping the gun over rumors, which probably always happens when they change writers, especially with all that we've heard about this writer & how she's cut happy. I'll believe all the other "cuts" when I see them or see some actual confirmed spoilers from this site or soap central.

#3   2012/09/15 02:53PM
    jilltidwell

Quote noony6: Only 2 or 3 of them have actually been confirmed by sources, right?

I think many people are jumping the gun over rumors, which probably always happens when they change writers, especially with all that we've heard about this writer & how she's cut happy. I'll believe all the other "cuts" when I see them or see some actual confirmed spoilers from this site or soap central.

I'm trying to tell people the kind of person the EP is, but they won't listen. If you watch GH you know what I'm talking about.

#4   2012/09/15 02:54PM
    jilltidwell

Quote noony6: Only 2 or 3 of them have actually been confirmed by sources, right?

I'm trying to tell people the kind of person the EP is, but they won't listen. If you watch GH you know what I'm talking about.

#5   2012/09/15 02:54PM
    trixie60

I kind of agree with cabo in a way because, although we haven't seen a lot being fired yet and some of it may be just rumors, this is no way to change a show. And if it is true about firing so many actors, the question is, who will be left on the show. Or will there be a lot of recasts? Some of the actors I can't see being replaced because they are so good, like BM. Or JL that plays Heather. Or MM leaving. It won't be the same with out him. I thought I read somewhere he was thinking that he was going to get fired. Anyway, like the title of this thread says, goodby Y&R, I have to wonder, considering all that is going on, if this is true. I really hope not. It would be a huge disapointment.

#6   2012/09/15 03:06PM
    Cabo

I believe there are four confirmed now.....I know there will be
    more. Daniel and Billy's characters are not renewing contracts.
    I am sure some of the older actors are taking all of this into
    consideration........maybe to even leave (if they can afford to),
    with some dignity after all their years invested, before going
    down with the sinking ship.

#7   2012/09/15 03:25PM
    habbyfan

Quote Cabo:

I googled MG AND BM Daytime Confidential says they have both been setting up for new gigs and that neither one will renew their contracts but they had decided this under the MAD regime,it is only speculation though.

I believe there are four confirmed now.....I know there will be
    more. Daniel and Billy's characters are not renewing contracts.
    I am sure some of the older actors are taking all of this into
    consideration........maybe to even leave (if they can afford to),
    with some dignity after all their years invested, before going
    down with the sinking ship.

#8   2012/09/15 03:28PM
    habbyfan

Sorry I posted in the middle of your post, my bad

#9   2012/09/15 03:31PM
    InCanada

yeah only 3 have been confirmed so far. DC website clearly said rumors. I checked this morning, it may have been updated recentlty.

#10   2012/09/15 03:31PM
    Blondie-n-Lex

WHO has confirmed any of the firings?

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list