List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael Muhney Tweets - New Pilot & May Leave Y&R!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Michael Muhney Tweets - New Pilot & May Leave Y&R!

Started by lamby at 2012/09/11 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/11 07:41PM, Views: 6720, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/09/11 04:27PM
    Re: Michael Muhney Tweets - New Pilot & May Leave Y&R!
    Trish12

Quote lamby: Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney

Tomorrow people close to me will either be talking me into, or out of, playing the lead in a new show. #HEARTisHEAVY #goodPROBLEMStoHAVE

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney

...it's a phenomenal pilot for primetime. Phenomenal. And yes, I'd have to leave Y&R. #behindTHEscenesOFanACTORSlife

If his pilot gets picked up, Michael Muhney is done with Y&R.

If he leaves wouldn't miss him one bit!!! Never liked his character from day one, now he's just a bore. It's not like he's makes Y&R any more interesting anyways, the s/l are long, boring and inconsistant. If I didn't know better, it seems he's getting tired of being MAB golden boy and begging to fired.

#22   2012/09/11 04:43PM
    S-jae

Tomorrow people close to me will either be talking me into, or out of, playing the lead in a new show. #HEARTisHEAVY #goodPROBLEMStoHAVE

...it's a phenomenal pilot for primetime. Phenomenal. And yes, I'd have to leave Y&R. #behindTHEscenesOFanACTORSlife

He's one of the best actors on the show...Whatever he decides I wish him Good Luck.
    I'll miss you.

#23   2012/09/11 04:46PM
    mzalden

Au revoir! Frankly, I will not miss him one bit nevertheless congratulation are in order. I cannot fault anyone for grabbing a better opportunity. Best wishes to him and his family.

#24   2012/09/11 06:17PM
    Lucy3

Quote sassyfox:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I think he already knew she planned to recast him.. but if she wasn't she is now.. she is not about to let an actor tweet his plans on leving and let him stay.

Yep, no kidding.

If he did already know he would be leaving then perhaps he's wanting it to look like his decision. I agree that the decision has now been made. If he wants to make it look like his, more power to him.

#25   2012/09/11 06:20PM
    Jackie10

Quote Lucy3:
    Quote sassyfox:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I think he already knew she planned to recast him.. but if she wasn't she is now.. she is not about to let an actor tweet his plans on leving and let him stay.

Yep, no kidding.

If he did already know he would be leaving then perhaps he's wanting it to look like his decision. I agree that the decision has now been made. If he wants to make it look like his, more power to him.

What in the world do you mean? He is trying to make the decision. Do you think he has been fired? GMAB he reported a few weeks ago that he had his talk with the new crew and they assured him that things would change and be better for his character.

#26   2012/09/11 06:26PM
    Lucy3

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lucy3:
    Quote sassyfox:

Yep, no kidding.

What in the world do you mean? He is trying to make the decision. Do you think he has been fired? GMAB he reported a few weeks ago that he had his talk with the new crew and they assured him that things would change and be better for his character.
    I'm not going to keep going in circles with you. When someone makes a comment and I want to reply I will. Live with it.

#27   2012/09/11 06:30PM
    Jackie10

Quote Lucy3:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lucy3:
    Quote sassyfox:

Yep, no kidding.

I'm not going to keep going in circles with you. When someone makes a comment and I want to reply I will. Live with it.

Same here I could care less what you want to believe or think. Live with it yourself.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list