List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Poor Jacko

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor Jacko

Started by crazy4GSXR at 2007/08/28 02:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 03:44PM, Views: 176, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/08/28 02:48PM
    Poor Jacko
    crazy4GSXR

Ok, now I am mad I seen the preview for tomorrow episode and _____________ wow, _______?????? Granted I have not seen the episode like I said it was just a preview but what the H#@? is wrong with people why does ______...last time I checked it was a steamy month for Jill she problably hasn't been swirled around in the love nest for quite sometime she should count her chickens ( rich cj=hicken I may add) and shut the heck up.>(

Edited to remove spoiler. Please review our spoiler guidelines. All spoilers must have the word ‘Spoiler’ in the topic header before you post it! Thanks,FATS

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/28 03:28PM
    #2   2007/08/28 02:53PM
    Re: Poor Jacko
    crazy4GSXR

Quote george:
    Quote crazy4GSXR: Ok, now I am mad I seen the preview for tomorrow episode and _____________ wow, _______?????? Granted I have not seen the episode like I said it was just a preview but what the H#@? is wrong with people why does ______...last time I checked it was a steamy month for Jill she problably hasn't been swirled around in the love nest for quite sometime she should count her chickens ( rich cj=hicken I may add) and shut the heck up.>(

________Jill just needs to Shut up and sit down. QUOTED EDITED

Yes Jill please shut up

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/28 03:29PM
    #3   2007/08/28 03:44PM
    Re: Poor Jacko
    soapoperapimp

yes thank you! i think jill's head just got bigger for her high and mighty self.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list