List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Speculation for the upcoming months!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Speculation for the upcoming months!!!!!!!

Started by Peachesbdrummond at 2007/08/28 02:23PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 02:59PM, Views: 532, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/08/28 02:23PM
    Spoiler/Speculation for the upcoming months!!!!!!!
    Peachesbdrum...

To start, I read on a post recently that during an interview with Peter Bergman(Jack), he says that evedently Nick lied to everyone. Could this be the Paternity situation? And Some spoilers says that something unique will happen to Phyllis while she is in prison. Could this be that she will be redeemed because Brad's real identity will be exposed? And Lily and Cane will become closer, and when Neil finds out, he will hit the roof. Could we be looking at a new supercouple? And the one I am waiting for, Micheal finds Katherine's ring. Could this be another paternity case? And how will Micheal find out who Brad really is, and how Heather will be dragged into Adrian's background? Looking foward to the fall, but would not be suprised that the storylines will not be dragged out until next year.

#2   2007/08/28 02:46PM
    Re: Spoiler/Speculation for the upcoming months!!!!!!!
    Peachesbdrum...

Thanks for the info, no offense, just a speculation.

#3   2007/08/28 02:49PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Peachesbdrummond: To start, I read on a post recently that during an interview with Peter Bergman(Jack), he says that evedently Nick lied to everyone. Could this be the Paternity situation? And Some spoilers says that something unique will happen to Phyllis while she is in prison. Could this be that she will be redeemed because Brad's real identity will be exposed? And Lily and Cane will become closer, and when Neil finds out, he will hit the roof. Could we be looking at a new supercouple? And the one I am waiting for, Micheal finds Katherine's ring. Could this be another paternity case? And how will Micheal find out who Brad really is, and how Heather will be dragged into Adrian's background? Looking foward to the fall, but would not be suprised that the storylines will not be dragged out until next year.

It makes sense that Nick's lying is about the paternity of Summer. Of course, he has amnesia, so he probably won't remember that he lied!
    I have no idea what "unique" thing will happen to Phyllis in prison. That's a strange word to use, but I guess it was used so as not to give anything away.
    I guess Lily and Cane are destined to be; I personally think she's too young for him, but we'll see! Also, if he's suppose to be a "bad" guy, how will that come into play?
    Finding the ring leads me to believe that Gloria or Tom was involved in the baby switch.
    I have no guess as to how Heather is connected to Adrian; perhaps a past case that she was involved in.
    I'm sure there will be tons of speculation, but,ultimately, it's in the hands of the writers!

p.s. I still put stock in what Amy tells us, call them spoilers, rumors, sprumors.....whatever! She has her sources and I'm sure they wouldn't steer her in the wrong direction!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/28 02:52PM
    #4   2007/08/28 02:58PM
    ILuvNY

Quote silva8: LOL! Josh Morrow has already said more than once that Nick had no reason to lie. That Nick would never take another man's child away from him and that having Nick lie about Summer would DESTROY Nick. And he's is 100% right.

There is NOTHING going on at Y&R about Summer's paternity. No one from the show is saying anything about. It's just the die hard SHICK fans thinking that if Summer is Jack's child,that will end PHICK. DREAM ON! LOL

No need to get upset and to be rude.
    I stated that I believe the spoilers on this site, and I have every right to do so. Of course no one from the show is saying anything about it!

#5   2007/08/28 02:59PM
    StaceyT

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Peachesbdrummond: To start, I read on a post recently that during an interview with Peter Bergman(Jack), he says that evedently Nick lied to everyone. Could this be the Paternity situation? And Some spoilers says that something unique will happen to Phyllis while she is in prison. Could this be that she will be redeemed because Brad's real identity will be exposed? And Lily and Cane will become closer, and when Neil finds out, he will hit the roof. Could we be looking at a new supercouple? And the one I am waiting for, Micheal finds Katherine's ring. Could this be another paternity case? And how will Micheal find out who Brad really is, and how Heather will be dragged into Adrian's background? Looking foward to the fall, but would not be suprised that the storylines will not be dragged out until next year.

It makes sense that Nick's lying is about the paternity of Summer. Of course, he has amnesia, so he probably won't remember that he lied!
    I have no idea what "unique" thing will happen to Phyllis in prison. That's a strange word to use, but I guess it was used so as not to give anything away.
    I guess Lily and Cane are destined to be; I personally think she's too young for him, but we'll see! Also, if he's suppose to be a "bad" guy, how will that come into play?
    Finding the ring leads me to believe that Gloria or Tom was involved in the baby switch.
    I have no guess as to how Heather is connected to Adrian; perhaps a past case that she was involved in.
    I'm sure there will be tons of speculation, but,ultimately, it's in the hands of the writers!

p.s. I still put stock in what Amy tells us, call them spoilers, rumors, sprumors.....whatever! She has her sources and I'm sure they wouldn't steer her in the wrong direction!

ITA!!!! I cant wait till it all unfolds, alot of people will be eating crow

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list