List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If victor and nikki remarry I will barf

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If victor and nikki remarry I will barf

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/09/08 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/20 01:11AM, Views: 1982, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2012/10/04 09:26AM
    Re: If victor and nikki remarry I will barf
    Barbyboo

Quote Cannon:
    Quote JUJU41: I really want Victor and Niki to remarry for the final time, I want them to be together for the long haul, I think they are great!

Me too, I don't think after everything that Victor will abuse Nikki anymore, he really appreciates her. He knows she left Jack of their honeymoon to search for him.

Come in victor likes variety and young chicks

#32   2012/10/04 09:51AM
    granny45

Quote SLEUTH:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote SLEUTH: I want them to marry and stay married. I hope Nikki asks me to be her Matron of Honor.

Maybe you can borrow the ostrich dress!!!

I wouldn't want to wear the virginal white and upstage the bride.

Maybe you can get a Big Bird costume - and wear yellow then!! LOL!!

#33   2012/10/04 10:24AM
    dbpnrd

One thing about Nikki she ain't needing any costume she is one.

#34   2012/10/04 11:27AM
    janetb

Quote Barbyboo: Not again and again and again. Like the ground hog day movie

Victor and Nikki love each other but it's never enough to keep them together.He asked how they got off track but they never talked about it.Victor's solutuion is to buy a ring,plan a romantic evening and pretend everything's perfect.Nikki left last time because Victor wouldn't stop lying and interfering in Victoria and Billy's marriage.Victor believes he's always right and has told her many times that he won't change.If it doesn't work out this time,Nikki's family and friends should refuse to listen to her whining about how Victor mistreated her.

#35   2012/10/04 05:20PM
    SillieGirl

I am sorry to disagree with you.....the groundhog movie has a happy ending! LOL

#36   2012/10/04 05:21PM
    SillieGirl

Quote yandrfan99:

Get the barf bucket ready.

Save it as they will need it to help put the fire out...EEEWWW

#37   2012/10/20 01:07AM
    redie589

Poor poor Victor, what next?

So Victor lost his company and his house burned down all in one day LOL! Well as the old saying goes, what goes around comes around. Lets hope it keeps coming for them. Maybe Nicky could get cancer and die a long painful death Oh oops then she would be off the show?
    Well okay? Can't say II would miss her. :<)

More and more everyday I find myself disliking Victor and and his nitwit stripper. All they do is create havoc, All the charactors in the show act like they should respect them, approve of everything they do, honor them and constantly forgive them. All they do is create havoc, reaching out and disrupting so many lives from their inconsideration and selfish.

Nickey the nitwit throws another hissy fit when she learns of Victor bringing Chelse to town to breakup Victoria's marriage. She has been through so much of this crap with Victor, (yet she always goes back to him in the end) But it does not stop the selfish blonde bimbo from involving others in her problems. She rushes off to marry Jack to get even with Victor, (like I'll show him) Victor marry's the woman he supposedly loved like a daughter all these years? (like I'll show her) only to use her as a pawn. So pathetci unstable Sharon gets in the crossfire with the Newmans. When Victor shows her little affection or attention, she eventually becomes even more unstable? Okay so now most of the idiot characters hate Sharon?

By now I'm wishing that when Nicky was on her last binge she drank herself to death, and the fall Victor took from the horse killed him. That would end both characters and for all the Victor and Nicky fans, they could start another soap called 'The Victor & Nicky Show'

Right about now I am disgusted and fed up with any characters on the show that hate Sharon for what she did. And I find the other storylines not involving either of them far more interesting, so I wouldn't miss them!

#38   2012/10/20 01:11AM
    redie589

Quote redie589: I am sick of the whole Victor and Niki drama. With all the writers this show has, it seems they could be a little more creative and come up with something new. Yet they come up with same scenarios over and over. Niki sort of sickened me when she went trolling around making snide remarks to Sharon. If she was done with Victor why go on acting like a jealous little school girl. With that turned up snubbed up nose of hers, she reminds of that comical blonde on the muppet show. Sharon hit it on the nail when she said "you started on the pole and ended up in bottle. Why would I want to be like you?!" If it's the writer's intention to make her an unlikable character, it's working for me. However I'm so sick of the same repetitive drama between them, I fast forward through most of it. Seems they keep doing this to put them front and center of the show. But unfortunately they are old hat, and will probably bring down the ratings. Wpould not sirprise me if Y&R soon ends up on the chopping block.

Adding an update to my own me own message

Poor poor Victor, what next? :<(

So Victor lost his company and his house burned down all in one day LOL! Well as the old saying goes, what goes around comes around. Lets hope it keeps coming for them. Maybe Nicky could get cancer and die a long painful death. Oh oops then she would be off the show?
    Well okay? Can't say II would miss her. :<)

More and more everyday I find myself disliking Victor and and his nitwit stripper. All they do is create havoc, All the charactors in the show act like they should respect them, approve of everything they do, honor them and constantly forgive them. All they do is create havoc, reaching out and disrupting so many lives from their inconsideration and selfish.

Nickey the nitwit throws another hissy fit when she learns of Victor bringing Chelse to town to breakup Victoria's marriage. She has been through so much of this crap with Victor, (yet she always goes back to him in the end) But it does not stop the selfish blonde bimbo from involving others in her problems. She rushes off to marry Jack to get even with Victor, (like I'll show him) Victor marry's the woman he supposedly loved like a daughter all these years? (like I'll show her) only to use her as a pawn. So pathetci unstable Sharon gets in the crossfire with the Newmans. When Victor shows her little affection or attention, she eventually becomes even more unstable? Okay so now most of the idiot characters hate Sharon?

By now I'm wishing that when Nicky was on her last binge she drank herself to death, and the fall Victor took from the horse killed him. That would end both characters and for all the Victor and Nicky fans, they could start another soap called 'The Victor & Nicky Show'

Right about now I am disgusted and fed up with any characters on the show that hate Sharon for what she did. And I find the other storylines not involving either of them far more interesting, so I wouldn't miss them!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list