List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If victor and nikki remarry I will barf

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If victor and nikki remarry I will barf

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/09/08 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/20 01:11AM, Views: 1943, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/02 06:07AM
    Re: If victor and nikki remarry I will barf
    Cannon

Quote JUJU41: I really want Victor and Niki to remarry for the final time, I want them to be together for the long haul, I think they are great!

Me too, I don't think after everything that Victor will abuse Nikki anymore, he really appreciates her. He knows she left Jack of their honeymoon to search for him.

#22   2012/10/02 06:09AM
    Cannon

Quote loiuse: Well you better start barffing lol, cause we all know there's no one for victor but nikki & vice verser

I agree, barf away, they really belong together.

#23   2012/10/02 06:18AM
    Its not real

Quote Cannon:
    Quote JUJU41: I really want Victor and Niki to remarry for the final time, I want them to be together for the long haul, I think they are great!

Me too, I don't think after everything that Victor will abuse Nikki anymore, he really appreciates her. He knows she left Jack of their honeymoon to search for him.

Bwa ha ha! like all the other times she has stood up for him, and come to his rescue (like sending Ashley to get him even after he told Nicki that he wished it was her dead, with a tag on her toe) ?

Yea, sure, this is the one magic time when he will suddenly see the light and start treating her right. LOL if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

A tiger doesn't change his stripes and Victor will not change his ways just for Nicki. If he were going to, he would have done it long ago ater one of his previous disappearances and 'life changing' events.

Holy heck, even getting a new heart didn't change him so I doubt this minor amnesia blip will. But, dream on if you must. Just, please, hope for the happy Nicki and Victor couple to live their new, wonderful life off screen and not subject us, yet again, to their foolish, on again, off again, relationship nonsense.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/02 06:19AM
    #24   2012/10/02 06:33AM
    BabygirlAH

They did the same day on Bold and Beautiful with marriage and divorce and marriage again with Ridge and with Stephanie.

#25   2012/10/02 06:34AM
    countryMomof4

Quote janesBydiction: Groundhog day? Good analogy.

I think they should get married and STAY married this time.

They are entirely too old for these childish games. They should be counselling their children and grandchildren on their relationship woes.

Nikki and Victor belong together.

Absolutely! They belong together so that they can not use/abuse other people.

#26   2012/10/02 08:37AM
    granny45

Quote Cannon:

Get the Pepto Bismol ready because there is a wedding on the horizon! They belong together - for good this time!!!

#27   2012/10/02 09:25AM
    Ruthie614

I don't mind Victor and Nicki together. It's better than Victor chasing women 30 years younger than he is.

#28   2012/10/02 09:45AM
    SLEUTH

I want them to marry and stay married. I hope Nikki asks me to be her Matron of Honor.

#29   2012/10/02 09:52AM
    granny45

Quote SLEUTH: I want them to marry and stay married. I hope Nikki asks me to be her Matron of Honor.

Maybe you can borrow the ostrich dress!!!

#30   2012/10/02 09:54AM
    SLEUTH

Quote granny45:
    Quote SLEUTH: I want them to marry and stay married. I hope Nikki asks me to be her Matron of Honor.

Maybe you can borrow the ostrich dress!!!

I wouldn't want to wear the virginal white and upstage the bride.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list