List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If victor and nikki remarry I will barf

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If victor and nikki remarry I will barf

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/09/08 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/20 01:11AM, Views: 2001, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/09/19 04:13PM
    Re: If victor and nikki remarry I will barf
    SamuraiJediS...

niiki and victor have a long lasting enduring love.. i do believe they will eventually reconcile and get married again, however i don;t think it will be this early

#12   2012/09/21 01:51PM
    All Niktor A...

Quote granny45:
    Quote JUJU41: I really want Victor and Niki to remarry for the final time, I want them to be together for the long haul, I think they are great!

I am with you! They are the love story that will not end. I love them together - it is ridiculous all these other women that Victor has been paired up with - he belongs with Nikki!

Niktor 4 life.Destiny.They're soulmates. Gotta wonder what Victor will do to Sharon--seeking revenge. Reunite them marry them have fights but with reason.

#13   2012/09/21 01:54PM
    FL senior fan

They have been married and divorced so many times; why don't they just live together for heavens sakes.
    I'm okay with them back together because I know it will always be the same conflicts. He rules, and she obeys!
    Let's hope they spare US and their FAMILY yet another wedding; just go away please and get it done & over.
    I guess Nikki will deliver the same line of BS nuptuals that she gave poor Jack!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/21 01:58PM
    #14   2012/09/21 02:05PM
    Jackie10

Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL: niiki and victor have a long lasting enduring love.. i do believe they will eventually reconcile and get married again, however i don;t think it will be this early

I dont thinks its love its obsession. No one could love each other and treat each other the way they have for so many years. I could understand it once or twice but not over and over and over and over again.

#15   2012/09/21 02:22PM
    janesBydiction

Groundhog day? Good analogy.

I think they should get married and STAY married this time.

They are entirely too old for these childish games. They should be counselling their children and grandchildren on their relationship woes.

Nikki and Victor belong together.

#16   2012/10/02 02:38AM
    redie589

Every thing going on between nikki and victor makes me sick, and bores me. Will the ongoing crap between these 2 ever end? All the drama and crap they create affects everyone around them. Yet family and friends sing their praise's in the back ground? True Sharon went a bit over board, but Victor created the stage for all of it! In my opinon victor and nikki STINK, and they stink up anyone involved with them. While the black knight and his stripping wife are front and center, I'll be taking a mini vacation from the show.

#17   2012/10/02 02:42AM
    redie589

Every thing going on between nikki and victor makes me sick, and bores me. Will the ongoing crap between these 2 ever end? All the drama and crap they create affects everyone around them. Yet family and friends sing their praise's in the back ground? True Sharon went a bit over board, but Victor created the stage for all of it! In my opinon victor and nikki STINK, and they stink up anyone involved with them. While the black knight and his stripping wife are front and center, I'll be taking a mini vacation from the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/02 02:51AM
    #18   2012/10/02 02:44AM
    redie589

It's okay for the pole dancing stripper to use Jack and the black knight to use Sharon? No sharon's no angel, but for all who welcomes their ongoing drama. Well what's wrong with this senario?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/02 02:49AM
    #19   2012/10/02 03:01AM
    redie589

Quote janesBydiction: Groundhog day? Good analogy.

I think they should get married and STAY married this time.

They are entirely too old for these childish games. They should be counselling their children and grandchildren on their relationship woes.

Nikki and Victor belong together.

I agree!

#20   2012/10/02 04:57AM
    Its not real

Quote loiuse: Well you better start barffing lol, cause we all know there's no one for victor but nikki & vice verser

Yes for sure...until next week and the next break up.

Does Victor buy diamond rings by the bucketful and get a quantity discount?

And don't you think, after the ninth or tenth annulment, or quicky divorce, that someone at the registrar's office would call Victor up and tell him to stop and think before he gets married yet again, only to have it called off in a matter of days or weeks.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list