List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If victor and nikki remarry I will barf

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If victor and nikki remarry I will barf

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/09/08 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/20 01:11AM, Views: 1802, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/08 08:49AM
    If victor and nikki remarry I will barf
    Barbyboo

Not again and again and again. Like the ground hog day movie

#2   2012/09/08 10:15AM
    Re: If victor and nikki remarry I will barf
    JUJU41

I really want Victor and Niki to remarry for the final time, I want them to be together for the long haul, I think they are great!

#3   2012/09/08 11:07AM
    janetb

Quote Barbyboo: Not again and again and again. Like the ground hog day movie

I'm sick of watching Nikki cry over Victor and how badly he treats her,then keeps going back for more.The new writers should put them back together for good or end the on/off again garbage.She wants Victor to change and he won't,he continues to lie to her and interferes in his children's lives.It was good to be rid of Nikki while she was off searching for Victor.She'll be furious to find out that it was Genevieve who found him.

#4   2012/09/08 12:07PM
    Chanel - Girl

From what I understand, they very well may do just that, get hitched again. YUKE

But if they do, please put them both on the back burner. Let them be the best grand parents around... Let the be reknowened travelers and stop all the madness!

I don't care for either and if they are together I can FF thru them both... like killing one bird with one stone.

Nikki is a fool to take him back, JMO

#5   2012/09/09 05:07PM
    Palski

The ranch will be so boring again. Nikki as Victor's conscience...yuk! Let's see him with someone a little tougher. Genevieve...someone new?

#6   2012/09/14 02:53AM
    redie589

>( I am sick of the whole Victor and Niki drama. With all the writers this show has, it seems they could be a little more creative and come up with something new. Yet they come up with same scenarios over and over. Niki sort of sickened me when she went trolling around making snide remarks to Sharon. If she was done with Victor why go on acting like a jealous little school girl. With that turned up snubbed up nose of hers, she reminds of that comical blonde on the muppet show. Sharon hit it on the nail when she said "you started on the pole and ended up in bottle. Why would I want to be like you?!" If it's the writer's intention to make her an unlikable character, it's working for me. However I'm so sick of the same repetitive drama between them, I fast forward through most of it. Seems they keep doing this to put them front and center of the show. But unfortunately they are old hat, and will probably bring down the ratings. Wpould not sirprise me if Y&R soon ends up on the chopping block.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/14 03:01AM
    #7   2012/09/14 09:47AM
    coolkraft

same old same old...Also, Victor is too old for the storyline..I watched the other day out of curiousity and I was laughing the whole time he went through his speech for workers rights with younger people. he is not believable and frankly it is because he is too old. as for Nikki she is a pain always butting in with her nose up in the air...due for a change for her too.

#8   2012/09/14 12:25PM
    granny45

Quote JUJU41: I really want Victor and Niki to remarry for the final time, I want them to be together for the long haul, I think they are great!

I am with you! They are the love story that will not end. I love them together - it is ridiculous all these other women that Victor has been paired up with - he belongs with Nikki!

#9   2012/09/19 03:54PM
    loiuse

;) Well you better start barffing lol, cause we all know there's no one for victor but nikki & vice verser

#10   2012/09/19 03:56PM
    yandrfan99

Quote Barbyboo: Not again and again and again. Like the ground hog day movie

Get the barf bucket ready.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list