List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Christel Khalil Tweet About Her Airplane! Loves It

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Christel Khalil Tweet About Her Airplane! Loves It

Started by CK is Lily at 2012/09/06 01:04PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/10 05:08PM, Views: 5244, Replies: 87
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2012/09/07 07:01AM
    Re: Christel Khalil Tweet About Her Airplane! Loves It
    Bunny76

First the banner should have said Lame fans...sorry I mean Lane fans want CK as Lily. I find it very presumptous for the Laners to lump all Y&R fans into one group. I am a Y&R fan And I personally hope CK gets fired and Lily is recast. Also what is with her calling her fans "bitches and gangsta" exactly what kind of fan base does she have??? Or was that her attempt at being hip and cool. In my opinion is was totally tacky and low brow...

#72   2012/09/07 07:15AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Sinny05:
    Quote charliemattie:
    Quote valleycliffe: brent boyd, one of the new writers, said the noise of the airplane was distracting.

he also said, it WAS NOT an effective bargaining too (or something like that)

so, not everyone was impressed.

I'm not impressed with Brent Boyd! The writing on Hollywood Hills sucks and he has done nothing yet to prove his worth as a writer on Y&R so maybe he should STFU and stop alienating Y&R fans with his b*tching and moaning!

He's not getting off to a good start with his negative nelly attitude!

we have not seen anything he has written on Y&R so how can you judge him.. he has a right to think this is a stupid move.. many of us do

that's right sinny. the FIRST script from the new writers has just been given to the cast and they will film it next week. i got that from mm twitter page, he tweeted a pic of the script showing the date and all the new crew incl. jfp as ep and jg as writer and also showing is BRENT BOYD as writer.

Michael Muhneyā€¸@michaelmuhney

Josh G's first Y&R script of 2012. This episode films next Friday and airs Oct 12th. IT'S. ABOUT. TO GO. DOWN. lockerz.com/s/242025916

#73   2012/09/07 07:59AM
    annemariew

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote charliemattie:
    Quote Jackie10: So the banner like the last one said:

"Y&R Fans want Christel Khalil as Lily Ashby "

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/news/christel-khalil

Shouldn't you guys have asked other people what they wanted before including everyone in your banner as you did before with the DG banner?

What is you problem? We Y&R Fans wants Christel Khalil as Lily Ashby - just like YOU Shadam fans want Muhney and Case.

Instead of whining and complaining about US, perhaps YOU should put YOUR money where your mouth is and support your own couple!

Lane fans fight for Lane. That's why our couple is still a couple whereas YOUR couple is dead.

Exactly we Shadam fans want MM and SC not all Y&R fans. Not all Y&R fans want what you Lane fans want and the banner should have said Lane Fans not Y&R fans.

That is exactly what it should have said. Lane fans don't speak for all of us. The DG banner made me so angry, because it was a lie. I am glad the higher ups are not impressed.

#74   2012/09/07 08:01AM
    annemariew

Quote RealityCheck48: You Lane fans are out of control. The new writer stated that the airplane stunt failed to impress anybody and probably wasn't a good idea with the NEW folks running the show. CK should have tried to negotiate with them face-to-face instead of this kind of silly promotion. What I know of JFP, she'll dump CK for sure now.

Time for a NEW Lily.

It is definitely time. JFP needs to show she won't be bullied.

#75   2012/09/07 11:27AM
    robinslady

Quote annemariew:
    Quote RealityCheck48: You Lane fans are out of control. The new writer stated that the airplane stunt failed to impress anybody and probably wasn't a good idea with the NEW folks running the show. CK should have tried to negotiate with them face-to-face instead of this kind of silly promotion. What I know of JFP, she'll dump CK for sure now.

Time for a NEW Lily.

It is definitely time. JFP needs to show she won't be bullied.

All indications are that she won't annemariew. She has to show that she won't be controlled by a certain fan base calling the shots.
    Myself, I don't care if CKH does remain on the show but paired up with another actor. I wonder how that would go over with her fans? At least she'd be on so what could they say?

#76   2012/09/07 02:34PM
    lizhigh

Not this again! It's says a lot that people will spend money on something so unnecessary when we have starving children, children dying of cancer, and children not receiving an education in this country! It totally makes me lose faith in humanity. Where do our priorities lie if we feel this is an important cause to fight for? IMO there are more important ways to spend time and money.

#77   2012/09/07 02:56PM
    heatherrules

This sort of thing makes it embarrassing to be a fan of the show.

#78   2012/09/07 06:44PM
    L4LANE

Quote Sinny05:
    Quote CK is Lily: Please SIGN the Petition!

www.ipetitions.com/petition/keep-christel-khalil-as-lily-ashby-on-the-young/sign... />

WE WANT CHRISTEL KHALIL AS LILY ASHBY!!!

no we don't..lots of us want a recast..

Well lots of us want CK and only CK because she is Lily

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list