List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How many of you think Phyliss is gonna run? Burn rubber. High tail it outa there?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How many of you think Phyliss is gonna run? Burn rubber. High tail it outa there?

Started by Iamulaw at 2007/08/28 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 02:03PM, Views: 260, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/08/28 11:50AM
    How many of you think Phyliss is gonna run? Burn rubber. High tail it outa there?
    Iamulaw

I don't think Phyliss can deal with being locked up? what do you think?

#2   2007/08/28 11:57AM
    Re: How many of you think Phyliss is gonna run? Burn rubber. High tail it outa there?
    BaileyBaby

For one thing Phyllis is a key character & unless MS is going on an extended leave Phyllis will have a miracle. Some weird extenuating circumstances not yet known to the DA or the Judge. I highly doubt that the powers-that-be will arrange for filming in a prision or make a set for that. She will wig-out at the last minute, that is just typical Phyllis. And the rest is yet to be...blah...blah...blah..

#3   2007/08/28 12:12PM
    Re: How many of you think Phyliss is gonna run? Burn rubber. High tail it outa there?
    Iamulaw

Quote BaileyBaby: For one thing Phyllis is a key character & unless MS is going on an extended leave Phyllis will have a miracle. Some weird extenuating circumstances not yet known to the DA or the Judge. I highly doubt that the powers-that-be will arrange for filming in a prision or make a set for that. She will wig-out at the last minute, that is just typical Phyllis. And the rest is yet to be...blah...blah...blah..

Gotcha. I hope that they don't take her mean old butt off the air. I like the gal. SHe is edgy. She's chancy and down right mean sometimes but that is what makes her phyliss. But I know that if she can't wear prada in jail she's not having it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/28 12:14PM
    #4   2007/08/28 01:20PM
    wild-weasel

She ain't going anywhere. This is the PHyllis show, and I'll becha the broklyn bridge she'll beat this just like she always does. This is a no-brainer. Plllleeeze, The Saint of Genoa City, the Sin-less Wonder, the Holier than Thou, aint going anywhere.

#5   2007/08/28 01:32PM
    suhden

If she leaves, I leave... along with many others I know. She makes the show worth watching again so "they" best keep her on the show... one way or the other. I hope she does run if Michael can't come up with a last minute miracle.

#6   2007/08/28 01:48PM
    wild-weasel

Quote suhden: If she leaves, I leave... along with many others I know. She makes the show worth watching again so "they" best keep her on the show... one way or the other. I hope she does run if Michael can't come up with a last minute miracle.

Unfortunately, she won't leave. Darn It! One thing i do like about this charter, is she has stick-to-a-tive-ness. Time and time again, she can commit all kinds of crimes, and never have to pay. I guess she has a lot of folk out there who can relate to phyllis, cause she has a awfully big fan-base.

I guess when you can keep getting away with doing bad, folk like you.. Funny huh?

#7   2007/08/28 01:57PM
    JTsahottie

Will Phyllis run? Is that even a serious question. There's not way in hell this redhead will ever pay for her crimes even if she has to hid out for the rest of her life.

#8   2007/08/28 02:00PM
    zzyzx

Now is a good time for Summer to be very sick. Phyllis will be released from prison, Summer will need a transfusion and neither Nick or Noah's blood types match. GO PHACK!

#9   2007/08/28 02:03PM
    Iamulaw

Quote wild-weasel: She ain't going anywhere. This is the PHyllis show, and I'll becha the broklyn bridge she'll beat this just like she always does. This is a no-brainer. Plllleeeze, The Saint of Genoa City, the Sin-less Wonder, the Holier than Thou, aint going anywhere.

Lol u funny

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list